So The Maggats Gonna Sue?

LOL...The Pubs are definitely in a tailspin.  Who comes up with this shit?  I mean..."bait & switch" has been part of American life since Tommy Jefferson.

Old Man Trumpy may not make it to November if he doesn't keep his BP under control.  But he's got J.D. to keep him safe....LOL.

The Maggats....what a bunch of fucking losers !!!!

Even Bernie is shaking his head...........

Rufus>>

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...The Pubs are definitely in a tailspin.  Who comes up with this shit?  I mean..."bait & switch" has been part of American life since Tommy Jefferson.

Old Man Trumpy may not make it to November if he doesn't keep his BP under control.  But he's got J.D. to keep him safe....LOL.

Rufus>>

The Republicans are spinning out of control, Ruf.

I could only dream of having the calm, cool and collected party that you have. 🤣

image.thumb.png.5de362528f548565e1117f34bf91a372.png

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Serious question who is supposed to pick thier party candidate, the people thru votes   or a small minuscule percentage of insider delegates we’re talking 0.00000255 of the people of the party who decided who the candidate is, if u don’t see what’s happening ur the issue

• Thanks 1

Just now, FreeBird said:

Serious question who is supposed to pick thier party candidate, the people thru votes   or a small minuscule percentage of insider delegates we’re talking 0.00000255 of the people of the party who decided who the candidate is, if u don’t see what’s happening ur the issue

LOL...you can't pick a candidate who's not in the race.

We'll pick our candidate in mid-August.

I'm hearing it's gonna be Kammy....(Smile).

But...it's not a done deal until then.

Rufus>>

46 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

That's all the fuck they do is sue and investigate without shame........there has never been anything like it in the history of this country. 

This Congress will go down as the worst Congress in American history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

That's all the fuck they do is sue and investigate without shame........there has never been anything like it in the history of this country. 

@Rufus69 I want u to take a step back and realize @RedZone agrees with u 😂 

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Rufus69 I want u to take a step back and realize @RedZone agrees with u 😂 

I have never cared who agreed with me and he didn't.

I mean...you don't agree with me.

I can live with both.

Besides...like RZ told me..."Rufus, us blind Hawgs will find an acorn every now and then".

Kammy ain't gonna take no prisoners....

Rufus>>

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

I rest my case!

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...you can't pick a candidate who's not in the race.

We'll pick our candidate in mid-August.

I'm hearing it's gonna be Kammy....(Smile).

But...it's not a done deal until then.

Rufus>>

Serious question how can you not like trump 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

and least productive...that haven't passed nothing...it's embarrassing how bad this Republican Congress is...historically bad!

On 7/23/2024 at 8:52 AM, concha said:

The Republicans are spinning out of control, Ruf.

I could only dream of having the calm, cool and collected party that you have. 🤣

image.thumb.png.5de362528f548565e1117f34bf91a372.png

I chuckled when I saw that Willie’s Ho lead trump in polling. Dem leadership has done this before. They’re trotting out bullshit so when they steal another election they can say “we told you she was leading.” 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I chuckled when I saw that Willie’s Ho lead trump in polling. Dem leadership has done this before. They’re trotting out bullshit so when they steal another election they can say “we told you she was leading.” 😂

any proof that the last election was "stolen"....

• Thanks 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

any proof that the last election was "stolen"....

Just common sense son. So a nothing burger from you on “the man” keeping Brothers down aye?!? It’s ok when a democrat keeps blacks down because they’re really for y’all right?!? You avoid answering this because you know I’m right but you’re too conditioned to speak out against it. Like the good lamb you are. 
Do what daddy says. 

Baaaa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just common sense son. So a nothing burger from you on “the man” keeping Brothers down aye?!? It’s ok when a democrat keeps blacks down because they’re really for y’all right?!? You avoid answering this because you know I’m right but you’re too conditioned to speak out against it. Like the good lamb you are. 
Do what daddy says. 

Baaaa

common sense says "if you can't proof something happened...it didn't happen"....😉...you clowns are repeating a lie told by a professional liar....sad...you've been brainwashed....🙄

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Do what daddy says. 

Baaaa

are you black...or just pretending??....🙄

On 7/23/2024 at 9:20 AM, RedZone said:

Ferret face is too stupid to realize the hypocrisy