Remember this

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

don't be so ignorant...stop being a red-neck....😪

Didn’t affect your lily white behind. Ask those thousands of black people whose lives were destroyed so she can advance a political agenda. 

I remember when she said she listed to Biggie and Tupac in college a decade before either of them became musicians. lol. 

Or when she paid child actors to listen to her nonsense and pretend to be amazed. 

People hate Trump because he tells you exactly what’s on his mind. What you see is what you get. Harris is the fakest most disingenuous person you can come across 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didn’t affect your lily white behind. Ask those thousands of black people whose lives were destroyed so she can advance a political agenda. 

I remember when she said she listed to Biggie and Tupac in college a decade before either of them became musicians. lol. 

Or when she paid child actors to listen to her nonsense and pretend to be amazed. 

People hate Trump because he tells you exactly what’s on his mind. What you see is what you get. Harris is the fakest most disingenuous person you can come across 

and your lily white dumb ass shouldn't be talking about race relations....you care about black people??...spare me with the B.S...stick with the red neck stuff you know....😉

• Haha 1

I seen the Washington (Huff) Post was put in full force carrying water for Harris. Lol. State run media. Literally they get their talking points and run wild. 

There is no way to discern between the NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, CNN etc and what Russia, China or North Korea puts out. 

• Like 1

How convenient to follow the triad (Freebird, Concha, and Nolebull) of White Trash. They got all the answers. Freebird's still busting his ass like a grunt, despite others his age with an education and smarts who are chilling out, going on vacation, and counting upper 6 & 7 digit dollars in their retirement account. Concha, the know it all closet racist, is still trying to tell "black folks" about the error of their ways. He knows their plight and what's best for them. What doesn't he KNOW ?  Devil Dog and 80-90% of all Black Americans still ain't buying his line of BullShit. Speaking of B.S., Nolebull is the King. He belongs in Appalachia with it's poor and uneducated masses. I wouldn't be surprised, him being a city slicker, that starting a new church could be in his future plan. Can't say that I've know any true white Bible quoting evangelist Christians, but if he's the norm they sure hate a lot of people, places, and things. For the other lesser conservative ignoramuses, a swift boot in the ass should take care of it ....... Go Harris Go.   

*** Didn't want this "Brainstorming" hidden and overlooked. Looking to piss off as many as possible    :)    

• Haha 1

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cannabis/24/07/39874209/joe-biden-drops-out-what-would-happen-with-cannabis-legalization-under-kamala-harris-or-donald-t

Monday’s performance of GRWG, a cannabis stock that I own shares and MSOS, as referred to in the article.  

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

Wall Street clearly likes Kamala’s stance on Cannabis.  

There was no other news yesterday, that would have made Cannabis stocks (etf) rise so much.  👍🏻 

IMG_1103.jpeg