Kamala Harris World

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Everything they do is a pose. Everything is a narrative. Everything is fake.

The world according to Andy.

The Democratic Party literally had to stage an internal coup to remove their cognitively declining president and duly-elected 2024 candidate because they were caught in the web of lies and cover-up they have used to protect him for years. They effectively defrauded their voters and their nation on a scale never before seen in American politics.

Andy earns his Super Shill Merit Badge.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

The world according to Andy.

It's not my fault that you're a toady who can't make these simple connections.

When every person wearing a "Blacks for Trump" shirt is a white guy then you get stuff like this. A white Twitter toady pretending to be a black woman.

This is not an isolated incident. This is their MO. They lie about everything. They pose about everything. They create fake accounts to pander to minorities. 

They have zero personal or intellectual integrity.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's not my fault that you're a toady who can't make these simple connections.

When every person wearing a "Blacks for Trump" shirt is a white guy then you get stuff like this. A white Twitter toady pretending to be a black woman.

This is not an isolated incident. This is their MO. They lie about everything. They pose about everything. They create fake accounts to pander to minorities. 

They have zero personal or intellectual integrity.

It's your fault that you are a stupid shill.

🤡

08dc-trump1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.

miami-fla-june-13-2023-600nw-2319806653.

170303134347-trump-meets-with-hbc-leader

Some 30 percent of Black Americans said they would vote for former President Donald Trump in a new poll, a huge jump from the percentage of Black people who voted for him in the last two elections.

The survey was published on Wednesday after it was carried out by the New York Times and the Siena College Research Institute.

Researchers questioned 1,226 registered voters between June 20 and June 25 and found that 30 percent of the Black people they surveyed would vote for Trump compared to 59 percent who said they would vote for President Joe Biden.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Some 30 percent of Black Americans said they would vote for former President Donald Trump in a new poll, a huge jump from the percentage of Black people who voted for him in the last two elections.

There are many, many reasons why you're such a clown but this Moby Dick like obsession with posting these obviously inaccurate poll numbers is very high on that list.

People who are actually getting black votes wouldn't have to create fake accounts, wouldn't have to get hordes of old white people to wear Blacks for Trump shirts, wouldn't have to lie about black support so consistently, etc.

This is why it's all a pose. Everything that you do is meant to paint a false picture.  You never have a genuinely accurate or good faith argument.

If you were competent enough to grift off this Trump cult you'd be doing it too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I apologize.

"Practically" everyone.

"An obviously large amount of" white people.

image.jpeg.2a4f88640deeb99cb0d41faed485988e.jpeg

White woman holds "Blacks for Trump" sign at Florida rally - CBS News

image.jpeg.b723621fb6c4ec4d628a771a07d44a0a.jpeg

image.jpeg.f42b72eccd14204f9cf13a4f7abc1107.jpeg

Is This Photo of a Couple Wearing 'Blacks for Trump' Shirts Real? |  Snopes.com

In Andy's world, the above are "practically everyone".

This is why I laugh at Andy so damned much.

If I had pulled that dumb shit, he'd go on a week long bender screaming how I lied.  

🤣

Here's Andy, standing with the slicked back hair and shades.

oitnb-trump-984155c54ba64004b7d7c315f6ed

• Haha 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

See.

It's all a pose.

Totally manufactured from start to finish.

Seriously deranged people.

Says the guy supporting the party that can't even tell you what a woman is. 🤣

The hits just keep on coming.

• Haha 1

Tell me a swing state where Harris helps other than Virginia or maybe Nevada.  Without Pennsylvania, Michigan AND Wisconsin the Democrats lose.  Trump lost those states in 2020 because of a decreased margin with white men vs Biden.  They were returning to Trump this year and I do not see Harris changing that.  And neither will Andy Beasher or Josh Shapiro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!  There is an endless supply of these people doing this shit but the MENSA7 will NEVER acknowledge it.  

tumblr_828f4b0e6db0c73cb8c094d439821b5a_9775cc0b_540.thumb.jpg.771cd442fed9baea9f4757f572f6a9e7.jpg

I do have some good news to report… Trump’s infatuation with Hannibal Lecter may have been simply that his  “yes sir” sycophants around him, still refrain from telling him that there is more than one meaning to the word asylum   

This makes the most logical sense, but with a demented moron, there should always be some doubt.  

https://x.com/waltermasterson/status/1815563411733766342?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Good to see some excitement in Wisconsin! 

Her first official rally.

#goKam

Screenshot_20240723-131705-258.png

I mean the crowd doesn't compare to the 100,000 to 200,000 people that show up for every donald event, but Jesus Christ never got that kind of attendance either. 

Still a nice crowd showing up for Harris.