Kamala Harris World

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

They just announced Harris pulled in 81 million the first 24hrs. of her announcement.....impressive.

Wasted $$$, just like the wasted$$ the big lefty donors gave for Dementia Joe.

But if it makes you (too) happy then good for you.

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Wasted $$$, just like the wasted$$ the big lefty donors gave for Dementia Joe.

But if it makes you (too) happy then good for you.

81 MILLION means the country is happy....very happy....😉

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don’t be ignorant…most of that came from big donors with their interest and the Hollywood elite.

another swing and miss by good ole 66!

wonk....wonk...it came from average Americans who didn't drink the Trump Kool-Aid like you...and don't want Trump....😉

she just picked up the youth vote...black vote and female vote...you're in big trouble....😉

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

wonk....wonk...it came from average Americans who didn't drink the Trump Kool-Aid like you...and don't want Trump....😉

she just picked up the youth vote...black vote and female vote...you're in big trouble....😉

Hey genius, how much of that 80m was already earmarked by the donors that withheld their money until Biden got the boot?  🤔

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey genius, how much of that 80m was already earmarked by the donors that withheld their money until Biden got the boot?  🤔

they got another 90 million Biden has to give her....😉

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Brother let’s be honest, her policies are dog shit, in cali how many innocent or petty crime black people did Harris put behind bars, only reason u voting for Harris is cause she’s half block, u could care less what she says as long as she shares the same skin color as u

Brother I know her prosecutorial history in California and how it affected mInorities.  I also know Trump was sued for discrimination against black people with previous properties and I know a Marine General who I trust more than him spoke about his disdain for Veterans and he is a coward that used Bone Spurs to avoid serving.  Also stating he should have gotten a Purple Heart for not getting a V.D.  There is a lot about his ass that turns me off and has nothing to do with her color. In the History of American Presidential elections I have had the chance to vote for a person of Color just once.  I bet you have voted over 95% white in your lifetime was that because they were white.  I accept tutelage on several things but when it comes to voting and the hell Black people went thru to vote which was only about 60 years ago. I wouldn't be able to catch up voting just on Color for another 100 years.  Peace be with you. Due to traveling on business and settling into The Otis Hotel in Downtown Austin I just had the opportunity to read your post.  I will never vote for a convicted Felon and Rapist and I don't care if his ass was blacker than the depths of the ocean.   All that noise about her sexual exploits pale in comparison to Mr. Big hair. 😁

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

What's also not hard is that he never intended to "drain the swamp" and is just going to fill it with his own toadies who will do his bidding.

These kind of posts are comical if not also pathetic.

Every one of your silly talking points regarding Trump are all easily refutable. So much so that you abandon them and pivot at the first possible moment. It's almost as if you don't actually believe them at all.

"Drain the swamp! Oh, Trump being a swamp monster was just him playing the game!"

"Law and order! Oh, Trump being a criminal is just blowback from politics!"

The rub is that you don't actually care about draining the swamp or having law and order. As long as it's your guy filling the swamp and controlling the law enforcement.

Nice reach from donating to campaign 👍 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

IMG_1080.jpeg

Maybe if she came out and said “ I have snorted more Parmesan cheese off a carpet thinking it’s crack than anyone alive “. Oh and has a photo of her shirtless in an adult diaper, wasted with a cig dangling from his mouth….oh and was VP of an Energy company in an industry she knows nothing about.

yeah, gotcha.

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Maybe if she came out and said “ I have snorted more Parmesan cheese off a carpet thinking it’s crack than anyone alive “. Oh and has a photo of her shirtless in an adult diaper, wasted with a cig dangling from his mouth….oh and was VP of an Energy company in an industry she knows nothing about.

yeah, gotcha.

#deepthinker

On 7/22/2024 at 6:29 AM, golfaddict1 said:

#deepthinker

14th vs 45th (last place 😂

Now time for you and Warrior (angry white 🐑 ) to laugh… 😂 

Kamala’s laugh approves 👍🏻  😂 

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1059.jpeg

IMG_1060.jpeg

Absolutely preposterous nonsense by self-declared experts. Totally subjective opinion piece. No criteria listed. Just an op-ed by leftist idiots.