Kamala Harris World

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the grammar fail is more of a story to left wingers than his entire family publicly denouncing him as a dangerous radical? 

If this was the other way around it would round the clock news on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and all the other Democrat state media outlets 

Well, since it's so important the only news site I could find reporting on it was a literal Indian outlet called "Times of India," I'd say it doesn't matter to very many people, or even "left wingers."

But let's be clear here -- you're taking my laughter at a blatantly stupid self-own as Gospel for what the entire left wing thinks and finds important about who is endorsing Donald Trump. That doesn't sound, oh, say... dumb as fuck to you?

17 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Well, since it's so important the only news site I could find reporting on it was a literal Indian outlet called "Times of India," I'd say it doesn't matter to very many people, or even "left wingers."

But let's be clear here -- you're taking my laughter at a blatantly stupid self-own as Gospel for what the entire left wing thinks and finds important about who is endorsing Donald Trump. That doesn't sound, oh, say... dumb as fuck to you?

No you have the same response as virtually every other left winger in regards to this. Even the writers of the articles. 

A conservative could say they were “sexualy assaulted” and the response from left wingers would be ha! They spelled “sexually” wrong!! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the most ironic part of left wingers obsessing over a grammatical error that one of them posted is they cheer on Kamala Harris who sounds like a special needs student trying to learn the English language 

The most ironic thing is I’m not a “left winger” coupled with the fact that the first time I’d ever seen or heard about the grammatical error was when I saw Tommy’s post today and noticed it myself. 

There are a grand total of three articles in the world showing up relating to the error, and one is from India. Since I don’t follow the news, I googled it for the exact reason of finding out if it is being made into a big deal. As it turns out, it is not. At least that’s what i find most ironic. 

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You know what is really dumb?  Trying to convince anybody that 10,000 super rich people paying more in taxes than they have previously is bad for the economy.  Somehow, they will survive.  

Did you forget? Still no solution, huh?

Go ahead, call me idiot, weirdo, etc… because it’s all you got. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

That’s how they reply when they have nothing. When they know their candidate is an imbecile who can’t even talk about the economy pretends to have conversations on our earbuds to avoid reporters needs big brother with her one giant 16 minute interview Weir she looked like a fucking moron. she’s now hunkered down like Biden debate prep. We know how that worked out a few weeks or months ago. Tuesday night is going to be a bloodbath. I can’t wait. 

12 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

What are you babbling about weirdo?  Morally bankrupt people like you can answer your own questions.  I simply called you out for inserting yourself into a topic you don't give a damn about. 

Btw, to think that calling you an idiot and weird would be all I have is just plain weird.  

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That’s how they reply when they have nothing. When they know their candidate is an imbecile who can’t even talk about the economy pretends to have conversations on our earbuds to avoid reporters needs big brother with her one giant 16 minute interview Weir she looked like a fucking moron. she’s now hunkered down like Biden debate prep. We know how that worked out a few weeks or months ago. Tuesday night is going to be a bloodbath. I can’t wait. 

What/who do you think I was replying to?  It's how I reply? It is how I reply to Concha and his dumb meme on taxes.  

Do you ever make sense?  Try and follow along.  

49 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What are you babbling about weirdo?  Morally bankrupt people like you can answer your own questions.  I simply called you out for inserting yourself into a topic you don't give a damn about. 

Btw, to think that calling you an idiot and weird would be all I have is just plain weird.  

And you still refuse to answer the question.

Thanks for proving me right. 

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He’s just like the rest of them on here. Talks big and throws around buzz words yet doesn’t actually know anything. Ask him or red zone to provide answers to all of these problems and they either run away and hide or name-call and type up a bunch of hot air in order to attempt to conceal their ignorance. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 3:50 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I think the most ironic part of left wingers obsessing over a grammatical error that one of them posted is they cheer on Kamala Harris who sounds like a special needs student trying to learn the English language 

Eva tink dat dose gammertical e roars

f wit dat AI (Actual Idiocy) ???

ya no dose bots ain't reel lefties doe (+ bots gotta per ticked dat online sysem)

butch ya kent evn tell end post AI gend Rogan clips ???? 

(actual idiocy) LOL

22 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You know what is really dumb?  Trying to convince anybody that 10,000 super rich people paying more in taxes than they have previously is bad for the economy.  Somehow, they will survive.  

yes survive elsewhere...

they have the means...

but no worries...you know...

when all those middle class IRA's are next for them unrealized gains

(if they not already included in this round)

PS: Remember.....ANTIFA members always consider it "COOL", 

to promote new taxes for "the man" 🖕

BTW:  weird mood you are in...

🤣

• Haha 1