Kamala Harris World

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Doug's ex-wife is more supportive of Kamala's campaign than Donnie's current wife is of his.

image.thumb.png.2bcf823917b47d90384c1289d2b9f6a4.png

I know, right.

The last night of the rnc they let Melania wave and smile at the crowd (almost Queen like) for a minute before donald gave his epic 1 hour and 32 minute long acceptance speech about himself. But other than that she's been a no-show most everywhere for a long period of time..

They didn't let Melania speak for 10 seconds. That's weird. She wrote a book. 😭

20 hours ago, RedZone said:

The last night of the rnc they let Melania wave and smile at the crowd (almost Queen like) for a minute before donald gave his epic 1 hour and 32 minute long acceptance speech about himself. But other than that she's been a no-show most everywhere for a long period of time..

What in the world would make you think we care about this? If Melania doesn't like being on the campaign circuit, and/or would rather stay home with Baron, I have no problem with that at all. Furthermore, if Melania prefers to stay home with Baron, what is that to you?

18 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

What in the world would make you think we care about this? If Melania doesn't like being on the campaign circuit, and/or would rather stay home with Baron, I have no problem with that at all. Furthermore, if Melania prefers to stay home with Baron, what is that to you?

It's really nothing to me. 

You do realize all husbands and wives spoke at the DNC and all did very well.

If Melania wants to be a cat lady, stay home and write books....and watch her 18 year old son like a hawk so be it.

That's another thing. 

If I was a 18 year old man and my Pop was running for president people would be really tired of me and know my name. I'd be hustling my ass off in some fashion.

The trumps are a strange family.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If Melania wants to be a cat lady, stay home and write books....and watch her 18 year old son like a hawk so be it.

That's another thing. 

If I was 18 year oldbman and my Pop was running for president people would be really tired of me and know my name. I'd be hustling my ass off in some fashion.

The trumps are a strange family.

Small note. 

Melania Trump is not the Queen of the USA.

She's just the Slovenian wife of an orange idiot who's running for president.

If she brings nothing to the table then she shouldn't speak.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How would I know whose wife spoke at the DNC? I wouldn't know that because I couldn't care less whose wife spoke at the DNC, because, you see,

It's really nothing to me.😛

What an orange pussy!

He claims ABC is fake news, the reporters are biased and lightweight and 50 other things. 

Former president Donald Trump suggested Sunday evening that he might skip a Sept. 10 ABC News debate with Vice President Kamala Harris (D), after agreeing to participate as the GOP presidential nominee earlier this month.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

What an orange pussy!

He claims ABC is fake news, the reporters are biased and lightweight and 50 other things. 

Former president Donald Trump suggested Sunday evening that he might skip a Sept. 10 ABC News debate with Vice President Kamala Harris (D), after agreeing to participate as the GOP presidential nominee earlier this month.

You’re an angry little chinless pussy 🤣🫵

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Melania absolutely hates Trump. She probably hates him more than we do.

But what really does it for me is how much Trump supporters hate themselves.

Yeah because you know! Well at least your only friend here, liked your post…good job!🫡

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

donald "photo op" at Military Cemetery.

Never seen people so happy to be at a cemetery before to pay their respects to our fallen.

Thumbs up, I guess! It's all cool....

Screenshot_20240827-085226-016.png

Some background on this photo op....

There's something that doesn't smell right here.

Nicole Gee was killed in service. Her remains were flown to her home. Her family had a change of heart and decided to bury her in Arlington. A veteran donated the funds to fly her remains to Arlington. No request was ever made to the government to fly her remains to Arlington.

Fox News published a story that claimed her family was forced to pay $60,000 to fly her remains and bury her at Arlington National Cemetery. The opposition party went apeshit over this claim and it was their outrage-of-the-day for a good while. The Fox story was, of course, false and Fox did retract the story but this became a thing in conservative circles. This has the makings of a manufactured outrage story.

Yesterday was the anniversary of the bombing that killed her and a dozen other servicemen. Conservatives posted about her all over social media. And of course, this picture.