Kamala Harris World

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

How can a man like this run for president..... and actually have supporters? He's not even fit for a zoo!

It's one of life's greatest mysteries that will never really be solved in our lifetime. 

AI?

Screenshot_20240811-164436-452.png

Lots going on today in the social media world!

But, evidently that's the only World donald knows.

Screenshot_20240811-191134-963.png

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Kamalaaaa the chameleon …..copying Trump…no tax on tips, she’s going to be a warrior at the border.

not a single thought of her own….she is so pathetic and her base eats it up like the blind 🐑 they are.

IMG_2909.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

1 billion! 

If a billion people were a part of that shit show donald trump lost the election last night!

I guess donald is back on Twitter now. Those are two very strange individuals..

Get him, Ron!

Screenshot_20240813-075629-517.png

These are NOT everyday ordinary right-minded people, believe that!

Screenshot_20240813-081953-810.png

17 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Kamalaaaa the chameleon …..copying Trump…no tax on tips, she’s going to be a warrior at the border.

not a single thought of her own….she is so pathetic and her base eats it up like the blind 🐑 they are.

Just a FYI but this idea was not Trumps idea.  He did not think of this first.  It was first brought up in 1982 by Rep Phillip Crane.  Later it was brought up again by Ron Paul in 2012.

Still, a good idea is a good idea, as long as it helps people who rely on tips to get by.  Doesn't matter who thought of it or who implements it.  If it is helpful, it is good.  

Congressional Record | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Ron Paul: Stop taxing tips - Las Vegas Sun News

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Just a FYI but this idea was not Trumps idea.  He did not think of this first.  It was first brought up in 1982 by Rep Phillip Crane.  Later it was brought up again by Ron Paul in 2012.

Still, a good idea is a good idea, as long as it helps people who rely on tips to get by.  Doesn't matter who thought of it or who implements it.  If it is helpful, it is good.  

Congressional Record | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Ron Paul: Stop taxing tips - Las Vegas Sun News

Ok, but the timing of it …why now?🤔

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ok, but the timing of it …why now?🤔

Politics?  Most likely.  It is campaign season, and they are politicians.  It's what they do.  It would be really strange for her to say this if she wasn't campaigning.  Doesn't make her a horrible person.  Trump saying it doesn't make him a horrible person.  All the other stuff makes him a horrible person.  But this...not so much.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Politics?  Most likely.  It is campaign season, and they are politicians.  It's what they do.  It would be really strange for her to say this if she wasn't campaigning.  Doesn't make her a horrible person.  Trump saying it doesn't make him a horrible person.  All the other stuff makes him a horrible person.  But this...not so much.  

How about “When I am elected, I will fix the border, economy etc…”. Why wait, you’ve been in the WH for almost 4 years?  Pandering, but she will get called out, IF she ever decides to hold a press conference.  While on that subject she did spend 2+ minutes speaking to reporters saying “I’ll hold a press conference next month”. Ummm it’s early August….again, why wait?  What are you scared of Kamelaaa?

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How about “When I am elected, I will fix the border, economy etc…”. Why wait, you’ve been in the WH for almost 4 years?  

I AM IRONMAN not knowing what the Vice President's job is.

Chef's kiss.

How about this?

Trump *was* President for 4 years. Why didn't he "fix" and of this stuff?

No need to answer. I know this is a stupid exercise.