Kamala Harris World

1 hour ago, concha said:

Apparently "Democratic" means "bought and paid for".

Anita Dunn: Democratic Party Decided To Ignore Their Primary Voters, "That Was A Very Donor-Driven Thing"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/08/10/anita_dunn_democratic_party_decided_to_ignore_their_primary_voters_that_was_a_very_donor-driven_thing.html

Are you shocked by those power hungry pigs?!

3 hours ago, concha said:

Apparently "Democratic" means "bought and paid for".

Anita Dunn: Democratic Party Decided To Ignore Their Primary Voters, "That Was A Very Donor-Driven Thing"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/08/10/anita_dunn_democratic_party_decided_to_ignore_their_primary_voters_that_was_a_very_donor-driven_thing.html

The donors run the DNC. If you didn’t realize that until today, I don’t know what to say. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The donors run the DNC. If you didn’t realize that until today, I don’t know what to say. 

Is that similar to the Supreme Court now serving the gop billionaire donor class, skippy?

Asking for someone that really doesn't give a shit.

That someone just wants the old orange senile man to fall flat on his orange face.

Keep me posted on the irrelevant stuff though.

33 minutes ago, concha said:

How about these?

"Is that the back of the head of the guy who invaded precisely nowhere while Trump was president?"

Bone spurs 💪!  

https://x.com/thetonymichaels/status/1822446153754902809?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg

https://x.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1822262392891285616?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

A US President fawning with glee over Putin… nothing you replied with, changes the photo.  

Your opinion is duly forgotten.  

Fawning? Glee? Who uses those words?  Gee wilikers Golf!

ok let’s start this again…that’s all you got?

#sad

#DTS

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

A US President fawning with glee over Putin… nothing you replied with, changes the photo.  

Your opinion is duly forgotten.  

Because of Trump's "you won't fuck with me but you'll fuck with those pussies Obama and Biden" look?

Cool.

• Haha 1

donald has gone on a posting spree claiming the crowds at Kamala Harris rallies are AI (computer generated for you dummies).....

I read one of his posts. I won't read the rest of them. Just too freaking bizarre.

That old orange man is seriously not well. Panic and Fear are taking over what's left of his very weak weird brain.

Screenshot_20240811-163422-765.png

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

donald has gone on a posting spree claiming the crowds at Kamala Harris rallies are AI (computer generated for you dummies).....

I read one of his posts. I won't read the rest of them. Just too freaking bizarre.

That old orange man is seriously not well. Panic and Fear are taking over what's left of his very weak weird brain.

Screenshot_20240811-163422-765.png

How can a man like this run for president..... and actually have supporters? He's not even fit for a zoo!

It's one of life's greatest mysteries that will never really be solved in our lifetime. 

AI?

Screenshot_20240811-164436-452.png