Kamala Harris World

Slotback Left.....

If you could tell me just two things that the donald is doing to derail the Kamala Harris Freedom Express I might be impressed.

The birth certificate and black thing was a total bust. The fake assassination attempt was a total bust.

What else he got? A fake video of Kamala Harris having sex with a goat? What's next? 

Right, Jump On!Screenshot_20240807-061719-513.thumb.png.f0101ab3e4e76ab85e608d8a28f965aa.png

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Slotback Left.....

If you could tell me just two things that the donald is doing to derail the Kamala Harris Freedom Express I might be impressed.

The birth certificate and black thing was a total bust. The fake assassination attempt was a total bust.

What else he got? A fake video of Kamala Harris having sex with a goat? What's next? 

Right, Jump On!Screenshot_20240807-061719-513.thumb.png.f0101ab3e4e76ab85e608d8a28f965aa.png

Policies ya dumb fuck.  That’s end game for her ya chinless wonder.  My God you are stupid, and raging with TDS.

YOU WONT REPLY.