Kamala Harris World

So back in 2020 when Harris was polling at less than 1 percent in her own party, she was still a woman and black and Jamaican and Asian. But couldn’t even get 1 percent for it. But now, it’s all you ever hear about. It’s the reason the party is backing her. What’s the sudden change?

What has she done specifically since 2020 to garner such a dramatic change in fanfare? 

• Like 1

This is one of the main reasons why people call her a DEI hire. Or why people use that term. It’s not used just because a white guy is not selected for the job.

The term DEI hire is used when the only thing you can come up with as a reason for them being hired is their identity and not their qualifications. 

Trump would literally be more qualified at every requirement to be president and lead this country. What qualifications does Harris have that would make you feel confident she could negotiate tough expectations and sanctions with Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin?

The majority of the criticism I hear about Trump is tabloid gossip. None of it has anything to do with his qualifications to lead the country. And all I hear about Harris is physical characteristics she was born with. 

So when you choose someone with the lack of experience or confidence that they could complete the requirements of the job and hire someone based on their characteristics, it’s the dictionary definition of a “DEI hire”

• Like 1

More importantly.

Taylor Swift is coming to NOLA in late October to do 3 shows at the Superdome....... all 3 will sell out (probably already sold out, I haven't checked) and will generate millions and millions and millions of dollars. 

This would be the perfect opportunity for Taylor to take a big dump on top of the orange man's squirrel nest.

I'm not really a big Taylor Swift fan, not my kind of music..... but she cannot be denied. She is a World Superpower! 👇

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

More importantly.

Taylor Swift is coming to NOLA in late October to do 3 shows at the Superdome....... all 3 will sell out (probably already sold out, I haven't checked) and will generate millions and millions and millions of dollars. 

This would be the perfect opportunity for Taylor to take a big dump on top of the orange man's squirrel nest.

I'm not really a big Taylor Swift fan, not my kind of music..... but she cannot be denied. She is a World Superpower! 👇

Yeah, all 3  nights sold out last year .... 83,000 people (max) per show. Unbelievable! 👇

Within hours of tickets going on sale for Taylor Swift's unprecedented three nights at the Caesars Superdome in October 2024, all three shows had sold out.Aug 15, 2023.

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!!  New York Post????  While watching Fox news????

Don't you have any friends that are willing to help you see the absurdity of your choice of news?   

You’re such a good little lefty!  You don’t like what the news reports, blame the news channel. 🤣. Again you are so blinded by TDS and what your news shovels down your pie hole it’s scary.

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, all 3  nights sold out last year .... 83,000 people (max) per show. Unbelievable! 👇

Within hours of tickets going on sale for Taylor Swift's unprecedented three nights at the Caesars Superdome in October 2024, all three shows had sold out.Aug 15, 2023.

Ferret face is a swifty. 🤣 he reminds me of the creeper dad in Ted 2 dancing in his underwear to “I think we’re alone now” while eating an ice pop 🤮

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When you've been a coward  your entire life I guess this really surprises NO one!

Screenshot_20240803-072903-250.png

It's really disgraceful fox and donald cooked this up at 4:00 a.m. this morning......  

When panic hits you, it hits you.

Go play some more golf today donald and think of something else to do tonight around 4:00 a.m.

Maybe demand a Harris  DNA test...or something.

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump debated Biden on a far left channel. Now it only makes sense to do it on a right wing channel. 

Does everything have to be rigged and handicapped? 

Makes total sense….something the Squad here has none of.

😭😭😭Fox news not fair, they’ll be fair questions to both candidates 😭😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Bad news news for donald....

Great news for RedZone and Kamala Harris.

The losses just keep coming for donald. 

Screenshot_20240803-111059-418.png

While Trump will not go to trial this year, Judge Chutkan may very well hold an evidentiary hearing to sort out the immunity issues at some point before the election. If that happens, it would not bode well for Trump as it would be, in essence, a mini trial.

Meanwhile over in Georgia earlier tonight.

donald j trump sucked Vladimir Putin's cock yet again.

He goes on to shit on Biden and the rest of the countries involved in this historic exchange telling numerous outright lies without shame in the process.

donald j trump is about  as American as Vladimir Putin.

What a fucked up rally that was in Atlanta tonight. Really really strange, unhinged, panicking bullshit....... nothing but lies and attacks on people.

Hello, tommy robinson!

Screenshot_20240804-024254-083.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ferret face is going to need a mental institution when Kamela loses.🤣

You have nothing to say about Trump praising Putin about the prisoner deal while at same time trashing Biden on prisoner deal?  Or do you not believe this because Fox hasn't told you about it?  

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You have nothing to say about Trump praising Putin about the prisoner deal while at same time trashing Biden on prisoner deal?  Or do you not believe this because Fox hasn't told you about it?  

Putin got the better end of it.

Trump was much better at prisoner negotiations.

Truth.

• Like 1

So left-wingers just pass over the fact that Biden got a dozen American soldiers killed pulling out of Afghanistan. Didn’t say a peep about it. No outrage. just keep on keeping on.. 

Then Biden gives Vladimir Putin dangerous criminals, including a convicted murderer in exchange for a former military member. And the left wants to beat their chest that Biden is “bringing home the troops“

The hypocrisy is eye popping. Democrats keep breaking the Guinness book of world records for the world’s largest hypocrites. Breaking last weeks record of praising Kamala Harris for being tough on crime as a prosecutor when they spent years fighting to abolish the police

• Thanks 2