Kamala Harris World

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Kamala Harris hasn't even announced her VP choice yet, that should be next week. 

That's another couple weeks of donald losses...... then the Convention and it'll be almost time to vote. 😧🤔👍

Seriously.....then if donald were to stop playing games and debate Kamala Harris ..... then shows his ass yet again the election is over folks!

If he doesn't debate Kamala Harris that might even look worse.

So where are the wins going to come from?

Playing with Kamala Harris's heritage at stupid moron rallies?

He's back at it today doing the same damn thing. 

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

DEI = Core Strengths of America

Thanks for highlighting this point.  It is lost on so many.  

It's ignoring qualifications like experience, talent, track record etc and replacing them with immutable characteristics that have nothing to do with ability to do the job such as gender and ancestry.

No one is surprised that you use the idiotic bullshit leftist take.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It's ignoring qualifications like experience, talent, track record etc and replacing them with immutable characteristics that have nothing to do with ability to do the job such as gender and ancestry.

No one is surprised that you use the idiotic bullshit leftist take.

No, it's not ignoring anything.  You just don't recognize it because you are dumb and angry and IMO a racist POS.  She is more qualified and has accomplished more that Trump and is 1,000x smarter and doesn't want to destroy the Constitution and our Democracy.  

DEI - Core strengths of America.  I don't care if you don't like it or believe it.  Deal with it. 

Trump has accomplished killing more Americans than anybody and you think he is qualified to be President again.  But he isn't black, so he is your guy.    

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No, it's not ignoring anything.  You just don't recognize it because you are dumb and angry and IMO a racist POS.  She is more qualified and has accomplished more that Trump and is 1,000x smarter and doesn't want to destroy the Constitution and our Democracy.  

DEI - Core strengths of America.  I don't care if you don't like it or believe it.  Deal with it. 

Trump has accomplished killing more Americans than anybody and you think he is qualified to be President again.  But he isn't black, so he is your guy.    

Sure it does. It ignores whether someone is the most gifted/experienced/accomplished in favor of melanin content and genitalia.

You're just a boot-licking leftist moron, so we know the value of your opinions.

The rest of your leftist pablum is laughable and just demonstrates what an imbecile you truly are.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I appreciate the fact that he can't help himself.  Trump is predictable.   So are his cult.  

the donald posted a photo with Kamala Harris and her Indian family...... that was his big win today.

Then this happened..👇

WTF is wrong with that man?..... are we (the American people) really going to have to play this game for another 100 days yet again? 

Screenshot_20240801-113705-284.png

Screenshot_20240801-120114-619.png

A really great local story that came out just the other day here. 

I know most on this site don't read shit which explains their total ignorance on just about every topic known to man, but it's here for some of you guys that do read stuff.  It's a good read.

I enjoyed reading it anyways and it was something I definitely did not know. Now I'm better informed!

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_life/louisiana-native-regina-shelton-second-mother-kamala-harris/article_9022ac5a-4b78-11ef-b380-db3cf52e8ddb.html

Screenshot_20240801-122532-885.png

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A really great local story that came out just the other day here. 

I know most on this site don't read shit which explains their total ignorance on just about every topic known to man, but it's here for some of you guys that do read stuff.  It's a good read.

I enjoyed reading it anyways and it was something I definitely did not know. Now I'm better informed!

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_life/louisiana-native-regina-shelton-second-mother-kamala-harris/article_9022ac5a-4b78-11ef-b380-db3cf52e8ddb.html

Screenshot_20240801-122532-885.png

Kamala Harris and her sister thought very highly of Mrs Shelton from Louisiana. 

These are great stories.

https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1653776713116008448

Then there's fucking donald. What a big pile of shit that man is and anybody that can support that pile of shit is even a BIGGER pile of shit with no shame or conscience.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Sure it does. It ignores whether someone is the most gifted/experienced/accomplished in favor of melanin content and genitalia.

You're just a boot-licking leftist moron, so we know the value of your opinions.

The rest of your leftist pablum is laughable and just demonstrates what an imbecile you truly are.

Ask a lefty :

you need emergency life saving surgery.  Do you want the best surgeon regardless of color or a DEI surgeon?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So donald posted a photo of Kamala Harris's Indian family and her birth certificate, and then hits the golf course!

A truly great day for donald!

Screenshot_20240801-142605-237.png

Holy shit your TDS is off the charts.  I hope, for your family sake you are still in Florida (again, sorry Florida)

#ferretface

2 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

DEI is what will kill western civilization 

How dare you!  You will get that life saving surgery by someone who was hired to fill a quota.  No it’s not the anathesia, your doctor is dressed in drag.  Hope IT takes off its 3 inch fake nails beforehand.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How dare you!  You will get that life saving surgery by someone who was hired to fill a quota.  No it’s not the anathesia, your doctor is dressed in drag.  Hope IT takes off its 3 inch fake nails beforehand.

My house is on fire but there are too many white male firefighters who showed up. Can you send some deaf, one legged lesbians from Sri Lanka to diversify the the team?

• Haha 2

It’s so freaking crazy. Literally all you heard about Kamala Harris “accomplishments” from lefties the last 2 weeks is she’s a black/Indian woman. 

That’s the qualifications. Imaging taking a lecture on intellect from someone as nutty and unhinged as that. That’s some twilight zone shit:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

It all could change next week, but right now it just feels like things couldn't possibly be going any better for Kamala Harris and the Kam Train........ and she's not even in full gear yet..

Got to watch Putin though because he's a snake.

Context, because it's important, 👇 

Screenshot_20240801-095940-018.png

Screenshot_20240801-172504-381.png

Screenshot_20240801-172406-335.png

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know Russia got back a convicted murderer. So I guess it’s not that hard to get a few people out of jail when you give up murderers. 

But please don’t pat Biden on the back. Anyone can agree to getting back 2 citizens for murderers and terrorists. 

I’ll bet that deal was always available.  In other words, we caved.  It’s election time you see.  But glad they are coming home, even if caving just encourages more of the same.

• Like 1