Kamala Harris World

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

Harris seems to be moving her emphasis from the Rust Belt to the southern swing states - Georgia, Arizona and, for some reason, Florida. This seems really risky - because Biden trailed more in those states.  They are trying to tout it as a show of strength, but it smacks of weakness.  They do not think they can win all 3 Rust Belt swing states with her.

More importantly.

When did Arizona become a Southern swing state?!!?...... you don't have to answer.

Unlike Joe Biden, the Kam Train has multiple paths to victory. You should really pay better attention and search for a much more reliable source of information. 

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just amazing on so many levels. 👇

I haven't seen this kind of enthusiasm since Obama.

Something is definitely brewing. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4799509-kamala-harris-fundraising-call-4-million-2024-white-dudes/

Screenshot_20240730-061546-058.png

Jeff Bridges is a dude.

$4 million raised on a Zoom call...... that is seriously great stuff!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Jeff Bridges is a dude.

$4 million raised on a Zoom call...... that is seriously great stuff!

"White Women For Harris" raised almost $9 million on one Zoom call last week and actually broke Zoom with the volume..... they had to finish it out on YouTube.

The Kam Train rolling all day and all night too!

Don't underestimate this lady or the enthusiasm.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

"White Women For Harris" raised almost $9 million on one Zoom call last week and actually broke Zoom with the volume..... they had to finish it out on YouTube.

Enthusiasm? You mean giggling like a nervous fool? Gotcha 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Kam Train actually broke the Zoom record!

Meme that!

It feels like RedZone is playing very advanced Grand Master chess while everyone else here is playing a terrible brand of low class checkers.

• Haha 1

the donald's campaign right now is in boring quicksand....... and they really don't know what to do about it. They definitely cannot send out jd vance and expect anything good to come from that. 

All it is? > donald speaking for an hour and a half in some random town (most small) about Hannibal Lecter, sharks and batteries, electricity for days, 100 other irrelevant things no one really understands or cares about AND calling Kamala Harris a bum over and ove and over.....that's it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They seriously cannot even send jd vance to his own home state of Ohio for anything huge....or for anything that really matters!

How ridiculous is that?

he won his election by 2 points there....I'm sure Trump has buyers remorse by now....😉

I would be curious to see where all that money came from in the context of location. If all these white dudes and money is from California, New York etc and other places that are reliably blue then what does it matter? 

Not saying it didn’t come from any red areas but I would be curious to see the breakdown 

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he won his election by 2 points there....I'm sure Trump has buyers remorse by now....😉

jd vance has been the "biggest donation" to Kamala Harris and the Democrats so far.....a real gift.

No amount of silly memes and silly videos will change that.

I'm really kind of amazed the orange man hasn't shit canned jd vance yet. 

Of course team trump is now being led by totally different morons than 2016.

I isn't complaining though. 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Just amazing on so many levels. 👇

I haven't seen this kind of enthusiasm since Obama.

Something is definitely brewing. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4799509-kamala-harris-fundraising-call-4-million-2024-white-dudes/

Screenshot_20240730-061546-058.png

White Dudes for Harris is like Turkeys for Thanksgiving. Voting for someone who will use their power against them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

no...he means 200 million dollars in a week from excited Americans looking to support her....😉

More blind sheep.  Wait till she has to answer about her accomplishments/ policies 

cant giggle your way through that 🤣🤣🤣

many donors will realize they wasted their money. 😳

#honeymoonphaseendssoon

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

More blind sheep.  Wait till she has to answer about her accomplishments/ policies 

cant giggle your way through that 🤣🤣🤣

many donors will realize they wasted their money. 😳

#honeymoonphaseendssoon

and she will have more blind sheep than Trump come 11-5-24....😉

• Haha 1