Kamala Harris World

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Trying to buy the election I see…..🤔

Sure as hell can’t win on accomplishments or policy. 🤣🤣

no...that's the American people speaking....they are reporting 66% of her donations are from new donors...she's on fire....Trump??....not so much....😉

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

………..and?

#swingstates

#honeymoonphase

#Giggles

and she going to win the election....so you need to start coming up with some new conspiracies to say that this election was stolen too when she wins....😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and she going to win the election....so you need to start coming up with some new conspiracies to say that this election was stolen too when she wins....😉

Does she have a track record that makes you think she will be a good POTUS?
Xi, Iran, border.

serious question 

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Does she have a track record that makes you think she will be a good POTUS?
Xi, Iran, border.

serious question 

vs. Trump....YES...Trump started an Insurrection and should be in jail for what he did IMO....and for him to get the nomination after hat he did is disgraceful/sickening...The republican party today is in shambles...Trump took it over and destroyed it (he just had his minions reject a Border Bill to close the border-and they complied like little lambs)...he's a danger to this country IMO....😉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

vs. Trump....YES...Trump started an Insurrection and should be in jail for what he did IMO....and for him to get the nomination after hat he did is disgraceful/sickening...The republican party today is in shambles...Trump took it over and destroyed it (he just had his minions reject a Border Bill to close the border-and they complied like little lambs)...he's a danger to this country IMO....😉

Ok….agree to disagree.  We just saved 137 posts 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@golfaddict1 @World Citizen  

This right here sums it all up.  And now Kamala is beating him in the swing states.  They seem to be pissing off more women with their slut shaming.  He will go on a tirade since a fox poll showed him losing in the swing states.  

What about this> As someone else so eloquently stated below:

Donald Trump: He promised to cut the deficit. He added $8T to it. promised to build a wall. He only did 458 miles out of 2,000. Most of it was repair or replacement, not new. He promised to make Mexico pay. They didn't. He promised to unveil a new healthcare plan. It didn't exist. He promised a middle-class tax cut. He cut taxes for the rich. The middle class is paying for it. He said he wouldn't play golf as President. He made 250 visits(way more than Obama) to his own golf clubs. It cost taxpayers $150 million. He said he'd increase economic growth by 4%. He didn't. President Biden did. He promised an infrastructure plan. He had none. President Biden signed a massive one. He promised to hire "the best people." He fired 3/4 of them and then said they were the worst ever. He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs. He didn't: President Biden did. He promised a Hillary lock-up. It didn't happen. Promised we'd win the trade war with China. We didn't, It cost about a quarter million jobs and hurt Americans not help them. He promised his corporate tax cuts would help and benefit Workers and corporations would use that money to invest in American workers. They didn't, they used that money to buy back stocks. He promised to bring back and revive the coal industry. Never happened - more coal jobs were lost during his presidency.  He promised to drain the swamp. He didn't: He WAS the swamp. Jan 6th…never forget!!

Going after Harris the way they are is so on brand and is 1,000% counter productive.  It is who they are and they can't hide from the cult they have created.  

I can't think of a single thing that Trump did that was good for this country.  Can't think of a single redeeming quality of him either.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Going after Harris the way they are is so on brand and is 1,000% counter productive.  It is who they are and they can't hide from the cult they have created.  

I can't think of a single thing that Trump did that was good for this country.  Can't think of a single redeeming quality of him either.  

Besides this never ending list, nothing! 

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

WC demonstrating the blind sheep theory.  Plus he doesn’t like how the right goes after Harris! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.  Never ceases to amaze me.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

WC demonstrating the blind sheep theory.  Plus he doesn’t like how the right goes after Harris! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.  Never ceases to amaze me.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNQoHbTA/

I had forgotten how much oblameless did for the lgqtbxyz folks. Didn’t do shit for minorities (despite having the house and senate) but boy he was on that Sodom and Gomorrah train.

Don’t you find it odd how many high level Dems are linked to pedophilia and shit? Ever notice how all of the hollyweird freaks are all about that democrat love? Weinstein. Diddles. Pedo Joe sniffing kids.

Yea. These are some good people. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNQoHbTA/

I had forgotten how much oblameless did for the lgqtbxyz folks. Didn’t do shit for minorities (despite having the house and senate) but boy he was on that Sodom and Gomorrah train.

Don’t you find it odd how many high level Dems are linked to pedophilia and shit? Ever notice how all of the hollyweird freaks are all about that democrat love? Weinstein. Diddles. Pedo Joe sniffing kids.

Yea. These are some good people. 

The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.  “Do unto others but not unto me”. and ……”not in my backyard” are 2 of their calling cards.

#shameless

#powerhungrypigs

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

In other words donald hasn't done shit for Arizona while Biden and Harris have and will continue to do so. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2024/07/29/mesa-mayor-republican-vote-kamala-harris/74583703007/

I don't expect any of you maggots to read that link because reading and comprehension just isn't your bag. 

But it's there!

Harris seems to be moving her emphasis from the Rust Belt to the southern swing states - Georgia, Arizona and, for some reason, Florida. This seems really risky - because Biden trailed more in those states.  They are trying to tout it as a show of strength, but it smacks of weakness.  They do not think they can win all 3 Rust Belt swing states with her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1