Kamala Harris World

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Joe Manchin is supposedly thinking about a grift move to run as a democrat.  

There’s already a fake Republican running… we don’t need a fake Democrat.  

Yet he’d actually have a good shot at winning, as opposed to Kamala. 

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Kammy is not a "slam dunk" as the Democratic nominee.  I'd say she's the front-runner...but stranger things have happened in Blue World.

It's gonna be a LONG 3 months....................

Rufus>>

The base is getting fired up and Black motivation for her will rival MAGA for Trump.  I think she will destroy him with suburban women.  Interesting indeed and I'm seeing this everywhere.  Prosecutor vs Felon.  Dem donors are exploding

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The base is getting fired up and Black motivation for her will rival MAGA for Trump.  I think she will destroy him with suburban women.  Interesting indeed and I'm seeing this everywhere.  Prosecutor vs Felon.  Dem donors are exploding

I thought she was from the West Indies?

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can't wait for The Prosecutor debating The Felon.  We've seen her skills on display .  Corey Booker in the Background just chilling and like damn sista

“Today is today. And yesterday was today yesterday. Tomorrow will be today tomorrow. So live today so that future today will past today, as it is tomorrow.”

— Kamala for President

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can't wait for The Prosecutor debating The Felon.  We've seen her skills on display .  Corey Booker in the Background just chilling and like damn sista

Will she control her giggles?  Ya know to hide the fact that she is nervous/ clueless?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Dog....Hell, I sent the campaign $24 !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 3