Kamala Harris World

23 hours ago, DBP66 said:

she was AG of the biggest state in the country....of course she was involved in some controversial cases....it comes with the territory....she was a Senator and VP....what's Trump's qualifications??....the guy who wanted us to drink bleach for Covid...he's been found guilty of raping a women...found guilty of lying about the value of his NY properties and lost the Stormy case and started an Insurrection and this guy should a President?!?....he shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of D.C...he's a international joke....who embarrasses this country every time he opens his mouth....😉

You excuse her bullshit and turn it around? Libtard Politics for Dummies. 

She wrongly took more blacks freedom than any AG on record and you act like it’s no big deal. Best keep on doing what daddy sez Son! 🤡💩

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2024 at 4:29 PM, Atticus Finch said:

You voted for Donald Trump.

What a group of unserious people.

I love how they always ask this question of other people and do so with zero self-awareness.

And the country was in a helluva lot better place from 2016-2020 than today. Show where it isn’t. 

Your buddy DMd me and said you ain’t never gonna get outta that basement with the economy the way it is. Lawdy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Back to the Daily Mail??...come on Don!...talk about desperate??..LOL...#inyourhead24/7.....🤡

I hope you guys can PROVE this election was stolen when she wins....😉

#masterdeflector.  You really don’t think she can handle the POTUS.  You should admit that to your psychiatrist in your next TDS session.

57 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

And the country was in a helluva lot better place from 2016-2020 than today. Show where it isn’t. 

Your buddy DMd me and said you ain’t never gonna get outta that basement with the economy the way it is. Lawdy. 

66 and the squad would rather have the country spiral then see Trump win.
#democracy!

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

You excuse her bullshit and turn it around? Libtard Politics for Dummies. 

She wrongly took more blacks freedom than any AG on record and you act like it’s no big deal. Best keep on doing what daddy sez Son! 🤡💩

and your boy is a rapist....you win!....🤡