Kamala Harris World

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

A border wall, which was never actually going to get done, doesn't stop people from seeking asylum at ports of entry.

And the executive orders were also about where/how asylum seekers sought legal status. One of them was basically a "hey, we declare our want to deport illegal immigrants!"

Subtance-less.

Has nothing to do with how many people show up at the border.

Also, it ignores the inconvenient fact that border crossing went up about 300% as Trump left office.

I know you're all about results and not process, right? 

I laugh at how Andy states his "takes" as facts.

How did crossings increase 300% as Trump left office in January of fiscal year 2021? They were under 80,000.

Biden comes in, rescinds Trump border orders and the announces the halt of wall construction (thus advertising an invitation to all), and six months of 70k-80k immediately spikes over 100k and within just two months more than doubles.

Lyin' Andy? Or our lyin' eyes?

image.thumb.png.929e22d50653e9a10210667f70bb88d0.png

swb-totals-nov-2020-800px.png.webp?itok=

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Care to show me where you said she sucked as AG? 

In the very post that you quoted I said that nobody denied that attacks made in a Presidential Debate were inaccurate.

👇

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The difference is that nobody claims that what was said in Presidential debates was wrong or inaccurate.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I laugh at how Andy states his "takes" as facts.

How did crossings increase 300% as Trump left office in January of fiscal year 2021? They were under 80,000.

I don't know where you're getting your numbers (shock!) but border apprehensions were 29,205 in January 2020.

And then they were 78,414 in January 2021.

Sorry, that's *only* a 268% increase.

It's a ~475% increase from the nadir of COVID entries in April 2020.

48 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Pardon the interruption…

Now back to Kamala has no chance.  

IMG_1211.jpeg

IMG_1210.jpeg

It’s the honeymoon phase…pushed by the msm. Shock! Wait until she has to speak and debate (unless the lock her in her basement like they did puddin brain) because the real power brokers are Pelosi, Schumer and Co.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Pardon the interruption…

Now back to Kamala has no chance.  

Trump 48% – Harris 47% in National 2-Way Race; Harris Up 1 Over Trump with 3rd Party Candidates on Ballot

It went from Trump +6 against against Biden on July 3rd to now Trump +1 on July 25th.

Almost all of it was pent up Dem-likely voters. I imagine after the VP announcement and Convention she'll be ahead at the end of August.

Of course she has a chance. It's a narrow path where they have to thread the needle between 2016/2020 but it's there.

I maintain that if they run a competent campaign then she can draft off the Dem Senate candidates who are all winning their races currently (PA, MI, WI, etc.)

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

In the very post that you quoted I said that nobody denied that attacks made in a Presidential Debate were inaccurate.

👇

So you’re good with supporting a person who has been a public servant for years yet was a massive failure at it?

Lemme make sure I got this right. Willie’s unburdened Ho fails miserably at her job, knowingly costing countless minorities their  freedom, then doubles down and refuses to allow DNA evidence that almost costs a an INNOCENT BLACK MAN his life. Atticus Flinch @DBP66 @RedZone and the rest of the PGLibtatds say “She is our champion! She will fix Americas issues!” When she couldn’t even keep innocent people out of jail and minutes away from the death spike?!? Makes sense. 

🤡💩

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump 48% – Harris 47% in National 2-Way Race; Harris Up 1 Over Trump with 3rd Party Candidates on Ballot

It went from Trump +6 against against Biden on July 3rd to now Trump +1 on July 25th.

Almost all of it was pent up Dem-likely voters. I imagine after the VP announcement and Convention she'll be ahead at the end of August.

Of course she has a chance. It's a narrow path where they have to thread the needle between 2016/2020 but it's there.

I maintain that if they run a competent campaign then she can draft off the Dem Senate candidates who are all winning their races currently (PA, MI, WI, etc.)

This game is going 4 quarters..

If the donald was so unbeatable he'd be putting a running clock on Harris right now.  

We can count on the donald and jd blundering at least 6 or 7 times.

Kamala Harris can and will be the next President of the United States of America!...... If she stays level-headed and smart! 

I thought Richie Rich and the get fresh crew made Mexico pay for or buy us a big beautiful wall that was gonna keep da Mexicans and other invaders at bay.  But the V.P. Harris is at fault.  I know I'm just a DEI member here with all you gifted mensa types.  You're just naturally born smarter.  😎  But what legislation has any VP passed?  Hell you Moral high horse warriors buddies was singing a ditty of hang Mike Pence.  🤘You scared dat Children of The Corn White Jesus freak so much he's still hiding.  Where is his ass?  Again another Trump lie.  He actually stopped bipartisan legislation on a border bill.  Is the wall magically invisible to us DEI people's and only the people that believe his lying ass can see it? Like you Mensa's here.  I even screnched my eyes, looked at Google 🌎 and still can't see it.  

Making

Assholes

Get

Angrier

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So you’re good with supporting a person who has been a public servant for years yet was a massive failure at it?

You voted for Donald Trump.

What a group of unserious people.

I love how they always ask this question of other people and do so with zero self-awareness.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I thought Richie Rich and the get fresh crew made Mexico pay for or buy us a big beautiful wall that was gonna keep da Mexicans and other invaders at bay.  But the V.P. Harris is at fault.  I know I'm just a DEI member here with all you gifted mensa types.  You're just naturally born smarter.  😎  But what legislation has any VP passed?  Hell you Moral high horse warriors buddies was singing a ditty of hang Mike Pence.  🤘You scared dat Children of The Corn White Jesus freak so much he's still hiding.  Where is his ass?  Again another Trump lie.  He actually stopped bipartisan legislation on a border bill.  Is the wall magically invisible to us DEI people's and only the people that believe his lying ass can see it? Like you Mensa's here.  I even screnched my eyes, looked at Google 🌎 and still can't see it.  

Making

Assholes

Get

Angrier

You just get weirder and weirder, brah.

Are you just upset that folks aren't all singing Kneepad's praise just because she's half-black? Or do you hate the fact she got her leg-up (so to speak) in politics by being a rich, older politician's side piece? Or that she was given responsibility over something that's been a colossal fuck-up and people point it out? Four years and how many times has she been south of the border? To the border? What have her recommendations been?  What has she ever been in charge of or successful at?

I don't give a shit what color she is (or you are). What makes you think for a second she can lead this nation and make it safe and prosperous?

• Thanks 1

This is how terrible of a candidate he is.  The Democrats ran off an old dude that froze in mid sentence like frosty the snow man and replaced him with an African American female in the last 100 days and it's neck and neck.  You just know the old purple triangular hat wig wearers are turning in their graves.  Never imagined a 3/5ths human (their sacred words).  Seems this racist dogma is in the DNA 🤔.  I know the Mensa's here are so smart they already know the history of sexualizing black women.  So though I'm of a DEI mindset one could only conclude the perpetuated assaults are the continuation of historical Neadarthugness by Neaderthugs.  Do you think because Neaderthals are not Homo Sapiens. I.e. fully human it gives way to or lends itself to this callous mindset?  Instead of calling her names old Tommy Jefferson would be raping her.  🤘And of course she would deserve it as a Hoe should.  AGain you are naturally smarter than me whose dick did she suck to be elected AG in California.  Now sucking a dick that can appoint would give validity.  This makes you look like a racist prick.   My piece ends on this thread. But I will look for your many educated takes on her.  

Whose Dick did Melania suck to get into 🇺🇸 Pretty confident her head game is way better than Kamala's

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is how terrible of a candidate he is.  The Democrats ran off an old dude that froze in mid sentence like frosty the snow man and replaced him with an African American female in the last 100 days and it's neck and neck.  You just know the old purple triangular hat wig wearers are turning in their graves.  Never imagined a 3/5ths human (their sacred words).  Seems this racist dogma is in the DNA 🤔.  I know the Mensa's here are so smart they already know the history of sexualizing black women.  So though I'm of a DEI mindset one could only conclude the perpetuated assaults are the continuation of historical Neadarthugness by Neaderthugs.  Do you think because Neaderthals are not Homo Sapiens. I.e. fully human it gives way to or lends itself to this callous mindset?  Instead of calling her names old Tommy Jefferson would be raping her.  🤘And of course she would deserve it as a Hoe should.  AGain you are naturally smarter than me whose dick did she suck to be elected AG in California.  Now sucking a dick that can appoint would give validity.  This makes you look like a racist prick.   My piece ends on this thread. But I will look for your many educated takes on her.  

Whose Dick did Melania suck to get into 🇺🇸 Pretty confident her head game is way better than Kamala's

She's 20+ points behind in the betting odds.

The 3/5ths schtick is old and weak. It was meant to keep power AWAY from the slaveholders and you should know that. You do, but you prefer to spend your time these days acting like an ignorant race pimp about everything.

She sexualized herself. Look at the situation with her and Willie Brown. How do you think she got in a position to even run for AG? 🤣

Neanderthals? WTF are you babbling about?

Melania isn't running to lead the country. A certain other person IS. Guess the fuck who?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, concha said:

Betting odds are the worst predictor imaginable.

Ask our man concha, who has faceplanted a few times both using the betting odds and denouncing them.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:04 AM, concha said:

Currently the betting odds are for a 51-49 GOP Senate.  But that has Georgia and Arizona both going Dem, which is far from assured.

On 5/3/2022 at 2:19 PM, concha said:

Election betting odds have moved a little in favor of the Dems, but expected control of both the House and Senate still overwhelmingly in favor of the Pubs.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, concha said:

Polls, betting... frankly none are worth a damned thing at this point. I view the betting odds as simply showing this thing is far from a done deal for Slow Joe and Willie Brown's Chew Toy.

47 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ask our man concha, who has faceplanted a few times both using the betting odds and denouncing them.

Good one.

....concha should really just stop, but he won't.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't know where you're getting your numbers (shock!) but border apprehensions were 29,205 in January 2020.

And then they were 78,414 in January 2021.

Sorry, that's *only* a 268% increase.

It's a ~475% increase from the nadir of COVID entries in April 2020.

Classic Andy.

"Also, it ignores the inconvenient fact that border crossing went up about 300% as Trump left office."

He uses the two lowest possible months available (two of the lowest EVER and long before Trump left office) and then uses them to do a drive-by.

Andy's intellectual honesty by-pass was thoroughly successful.

Here's an inconvenient fact:  Border apprehensions under Biden/Harris of 29k and 16k have not been measured using a month, but rather days. June 2024 saw 130k border apprehensions. That well over 30k per week. Not per month.  Per week

Fun with numbers:  The June 2024 number of 130k is over 8x what happened in April of 2020 (used by Andy above). OVER EIGHT TIMES. And that was the best month under Biden/Harris in over three years. Talk about inconvenient.

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

So you’re saying those thing I said did not happen? You’re saying Willie’s unburdened Ho didn’t lock up hundred and hundreds of innocent people on false positive charges? She didn’t refuse DNA evidence that would freed Kevin Cooper, instead she was good with letting an innocent man take the death jab? 

You wanna clarify or act like @DBP66 and avoid it altogether? 

she was AG of the biggest state in the country....of course she was involved in some controversial cases....it comes with the territory....she was a Senator and VP....what's Trump's qualifications??....the guy who wanted us to drink bleach for Covid...he's been found guilty of raping a women...found guilty of lying about the value of his NY properties and lost the Stormy case and started an Insurrection and this guy should a President?!?....he shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of D.C...he's a international joke....who embarrasses this country every time he opens his mouth....😉

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Classic Andy.

"Also, it ignores the inconvenient fact that border crossing went up about 300% as Trump left office."

He uses the two lowest possible months available (two of the lowest EVER and long before Trump left office) and then uses them to do a drive-by.

Andy's intellectual honesty by-pass was thoroughly successful.

Here's an inconvenient fact:  Border apprehensions under Biden/Harris of 29k and 16k have not been measured using a month, but rather days. June 2024 saw 130k border apprehensions. That well over 30k per week. Not per month.  Per week

Fun with numbers:  The June 2024 number of 130k is over 8x what happened in April of 2020 (used by Andy above). OVER EIGHT TIMES. And that was the best month under Biden/Harris in over three years. Talk about inconvenient.

fast forward to this past spring when a Border Bill was ready to pass the house and senate until your hero told his minions not to allow the vote!??.....you clowns lost all creditably about the border since then....Trump sacrificed our country for his election....f*in disgusting....🙄

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Don Rickles (aka Concha) also talked about "red waves" a few times.....wonk...wonk....😉

2 hours ago, concha said:

The 3/5ths schtick is old and weak. It was meant to keep power AWAY from the slaveholders and you should know that. You do, but you prefer to spend your time these days acting like an ignorant race pimp about everything.

She sexualized herself. Look at the situation with her and Willie Brown. How do you think she got in a position to even run for AG? 🤣

Neanderthals? WTF are you babbling about?

Melania isn't running to lead the country. A certain other person IS. Guess the fuck who?

you clowns will find out that having men making sexual accusations about women never turns out good for the accusers....if  you want to talk about sexual accusations how about the proven RAPIST you're voting for champ....🙄...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

fast forward to this past spring when a Border Bill was ready to pass the house and senate until your hero told his minions not to allow the vote!??.....you clowns lost all creditably about the border since then....Trump sacrificed our country for his election....f*in disgusting....🙄

You can’t be that stup….. never mind

Now Kneepads wasn’t the border Czar 🤣🤣

Traveling and video won’t load but factual video of Joe saying numerous times she is in charge of the border. I said it once twice I’ll say it again. The Democrats will go as low as they have to because they’re that despicable and they think the country like our friends here red zone and 66 or that gullible that they’ll believe anything that spews out of their mouth