Kamala Harris World

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Or just red district Democrats voting on a meaningless, non-binding political stunt.

What's ironic is that Republicans vote yes in droves for said meaningless, non-binding political stunt but all vote no on actual border protection measures.

Another chef's kiss.

Or not.

HR2.

🤡

12 minutes ago, concha said:

The average from the 2000 to 2020 elections was 8%.  Trump started at six. Despite non-stop leftist lying, he got 12 in 2020. And polling shows improvement since then.

So, in fact, it is NOT false when you double your take, beat the average by 50% and indications are that you may well improve yet again.

Trump got 8% in 2016 and 12% in 2020.

That's not double, dumbass.

From 1976-2012, the Republicans averaged 10.3% of the black vote. Without Obama on the ballot, it was 11.6%.

You keep lying about this because you're a liar.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The lefts' squirming on this is hilarious.

Or what's far more likely (and true) is that you're lying, as usual.

Kamala Harris Was Never Biden’s ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Really Did

In fact, Harris was never put in charge of the border or immigration policy. Nor was she involved in overseeing law-enforcement efforts or guiding the federal response to the crisis. Her mandate was much narrower: to focus on examining and improving the underlying conditions in the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—which has been racked by decades of poverty, war, chronic violence, and political instability. 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Trump got 8% in 2016 and 12% in 2020.

That's not double, dumbass.

From 196-2012, the Republicans averaged 10.3% of the black vote. Without Obama on the ballot, it was 11.6%.

You keep lying about this because you're a liar.

No. Just a mistake that does nothing to change the crux of the point.

Is 12% greater than 8%?

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

No. Just a mistake that does nothing to change the crux of the point.

You seemingly make a lot of mistakes about this particular issue.

I think you're just lying.

Bob Dole got 12% of the black vote.

The fact that you keep trying to make this a thing is laughable.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You seemingly make a lot of mistakes about this particular issue.

I think you're just lying.

Bob Dole got 12% of the black vote.

The fact that you keep trying to make this a thing is laughable.

OK  🤷‍♂️

So I guess Dems are not worried at all that Trump got 12% of the black vote in 2020.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/30/biden-black-voters-00160520

2024 ELECTIONS

Biden’s Black voter troubles are setting off alarm bells

The message out of battleground states and focus groups is that the president’s problems are real — and he is running out of time to fix them.

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Kamala Harris was factually *not* the border czar, and didn't even have the de facto authority/powers of one, so concha's response is to link to some crackpot website that requires a donation to "read" further.

I'll save you the time/money.

Kamala Harris was never named Border Czar. So who came up with that? Republicans just lied about it. That's it. That's the story.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

OK  🤷‍♂️

So I guess Dems are not worried at all that Trump got 12% of the black vote in 2020.

Saying Dems are worried about something is like saying that the sky is blue.

You're numbers are wrong. You're lying.

Simple as that.

And you know this given how feeble your responses have been.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Kamala Harris was factually *not* the border czar, and didn't even have the de facto authority/powers of one, so concha's response is to link to some crackpot website that requires a donation to "read" further.

Kamala Harris was never named Border Czar. So who came up with that? Republicans just liked about it. That's it. That's the story.

Don’t think there was a border czar the past few years. It’s an open door with a welcome sign for terrorists, drugs, convicts and other horrible folks. 

She was a crooked and awful AG who incarcerated hundreds upon hundreds of innocent people for weed and let an innocent black man come within minutes of taking the spike e cause she was derelict in her job. 

Border czar? Nah. No need when there’s no border. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Kamala Harris was never named Border Czar. So who came up with that? Republicans just lied about it. That's it. That's the story.

Except for the part where Biden made her the WH point person on it and the mainstream media literally called her that for years and is now shitting themselves about it.

The "crackpot website" shows a video montage of the left-wing media calling her the border czar and now desperately trying to spin their way out of it.

🤡

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Except for the part where Biden made her the WH point person on it and the mainstream media literally called her that for years and is now shitting themselves about it.

The "crackpot website" shows a video montage of the left-wing media calling her the border czar and now desperately trying to spin their way out of it.

🤡

The left wing media spinning lies?!? You don’t say?!? 

I wonder what changed that she has support from the party kingmakers now? My guess is they told her they’d hand her the title but she’d have less (almost impossible) responsibility and even less power. 

Willie’s Ho just cackled and said she’s unburdened. 🤷🏽‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t think there was a border czar the past few years.

The Republicans impeached Alejandro Mayorkas in one of their political stunts. But at least he's the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Kamala Harris was sent to give a speech in Guatemala and attempt to get their government to help stop the flow of migrants.

But Republicans lie like birds fly.

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s an open door with a welcome sign for terrorists, drugs, convicts and other horrible folks. 

The border situation is exactly as "opened" or closed as it was 4 years ago, COVID restrictions notwithstanding. 

The #1 tell that a person is an unserious goofball is how they describe the border.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

I know you don't (can't?) read but this is all very simple.

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Or what's far more likely (and true) is that you're lying, as usual.

Kamala Harris Was Never Biden’s ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Really Did

In fact, Harris was never put in charge of the border or immigration policy. Nor was she involved in overseeing law-enforcement efforts or guiding the federal response to the crisis. Her mandate was much narrower: to focus on examining and improving the underlying conditions in the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—which has been racked by decades of poverty, war, chronic violence, and political instability. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

So concha's defense for getting facts wrong is that the "left-wing media" was getting it wrong too?

This is rich.

It's like JD Vance saying that the reason he hated Trump was because the media convinced him.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Republicans impeached Alejandro Mayorkas in one of their political stunts. But at least he's the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Kamala Harris was sent to give a speech in Guatemala and attempt to get their government to help stop the flow of migrants.

But Republicans lie like birds fly.

Why we’d send her to speak to anybody with an IQ above 70 is beyond me. 

You’re reasonably intelligent. You’ve heard her speak. You can’t honestly say she should be speaking to anybody about anything of importance. Seriously one of the worst public speakers I’ve ever had to listen to. 

All jokes aside

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The border situation is exactly as "opened" or closed as it was 4 years ago, COVID restrictions notwithstanding. 

The #1 tell that a person is an unserious goofball is how they describe the border.

This is disingenuous. Even democrats stats show a huge influx during bidens shitshow. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

You’re reasonably intelligent. You’ve heard her speak. You can’t honestly say she should be speaking to anybody about anything of importance. Seriously one of the worst public speakers I’ve ever had to listen to. 

You voted for Donald Trump.

What are President Trump's most stupid full sentences, if any? 'If any'  refers to full sentences, of course. - Quora

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ironically on point.

But you're too stupid to understand why.

Yes, the "left-wing" media was wrong. If they said she was the border czar that's just factually incorrect.

Yea. It’s funny isn’t it? Somebody started a thread about what Bance had said about trump in the past. I watched snippets of the dem debates and watched joe destroy Willie’s Ho and call her out on her mass failures as AG, along with Tulsi. 

How soon people forget. Or lie and say it didn’t happen. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You voted for Donald Trump.

What are President Trump's most stupid full sentences, if any? 'If any'  refers to full sentences, of course. - Quora

I’ll let you decide. You want Willie’s unburdened Ho babbles or joe’s incoherent reels? There isn’t enough hours in the day to go through those shitshows. 

Ask bootyjuice. Or president of the Ukraine, Putin. Lawdy