Kamala Harris World

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nope. Have three black brothers though.

You? Disney black? No way a black man would be good with thousands of his own being incarcerated and not guilty. No way a black man would be good with one of their own getting executed wrongly. 

The plight of the uneducated voter…….

how does this work??..."Nope. Have three black brothers though."....hummm....the uneducated will vote for the guy who lies to them and they can't tell the difference....sound familiar (stolen election ring a bell?)...😉

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how does this work??..."Nope. Have three black brothers though."....hummm....the uneducated will vote for the guy who lies to them and they can't tell the difference....sound familiar (stolen election ring a bell?)...😉

Gotcha Erkel. Now go be a good boy and deny and deflect like daddy told ya when you’re deadass wrong. 

I knew (we all did) you’d avoid, deny, deflect and lie to avoid having to answer the question. I actually have it on my bingo card. 

You’re the democratic base. The uneducated do what daddy tells me and don’t question it voter who thinks handouts are a great reason to vote democrat. 

Baaaa

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re the democratic base. The uneducated do what daddy tells me and don’t question it voter who thinks handouts are a great reason to vote democrat. 

Exactly. I don’t know how anyone who takes responsibility for anything in their life could vote for the Democrats. You are asking to be used by people who give no care for their health, sex lives or finances. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotcha Erkel. Now go be a good boy and deny and deflect like daddy told ya when you’re deadass wrong. 

I knew (we all did) you’d avoid, deny, deflect and lie to avoid having to answer the question. I actually have it on my bingo card. 

Baaaa

LOL...says the clown who thinks the election was "stolen"....we heard enough from the peanut gallery today!...🤡

• Like 1

This situation is astonishing.

• Democrats (and their media lackeys) try to hide how cognitively impaired the president is, as if it wasn't obvious to all.
  • They go through an entire primary process claiming Biden is "sharp as ever".
  • Predictably, their candidate has a disastrous debate with his condition made glaringly (and, more importantly, UNDENIABLY) clear.
  • Seeing the writing on the wall, they freak out.
  • The oligarchy leading the self-proclaimed party of democracy take out their daggers and stages a coup.
  • The VP - who democratically earned precisely ZERO primary delegates in 2020 and 2024 - is anointed to take over as party candidate.
  • This same VP ignored the 25th amendment and endangered our nation by permitting a president with warm diarrhea for brains to sit in the White House.

What a lawless, corrupt and irresponsible group of people.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

This situation is astonishing.

• Democrats (and their media lackeys) try to hide how cognitively impaired the president is, as if it wasn't obvious to all.
  • They go through an entire primary process claiming Biden is "sharp as ever".
  • Predictably, their candidate has a disastrous debate with his condition made glaringly (and, more importantly, UNDENIABLY) clear.
  • Seeing the writing on the wall, they freak out.
  • The self-proclaimed party of democracy freaks out and stages a coup.
  • The VP - who democratically earned precisely ZERO primary delegates in 2020 and 2024 - is anointed to take over as party candidate.
  • This same VP ignored the 25th amendment and endangered our nation by permitting a president with warm diarrhea for brains to sit in the White House.

What a lawless, corrupt and irresponsible group of people.

LOL...waaa...waaa....so the democratic party is the anti-American party??....not the party that supports an Insurrection and calls the criminals "hostages"??..that's the party of lawlessness and corruption......you guys were counting your chickens before they were hatched.....it's time to stop crying about the process and find a platform to run on champ...😉

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...says the clown who thinks the election was "stolen"....we heard enough from the peanut gallery today!...🤡

So Whattaya have to say about the FACTS on your girl? You’re cool with her keeping blacks down? Awesome! Still avoiding I see. Just say, “I’m good with kamala shitting on us black folks because she’s a (half)black liberal and that makes it ok. Just don’t let anybody else wrongly incarcerate us or shit on us because that’ll make me mad. But kamala doing it?!? All good!”

Now continue to do as daddy tells you to and don’t ever question it son! Be a good lil’ lamb and follow your party off the cliff.

🤡💩

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So Whattaya have to say about the FACTS on your girl? You’re cool with her keeping blacks down? Awesome! Still avoiding I see. Just say, “I’m good with kamala shitting on us black folks because she’s a (half)black liberal and that makes it ok. Just don’t let anybody else wrongly incarcerate us or shit on us because that’ll make me mad. But kamala doing it?!? All good!”

Now continue to do as daddy tells you to and don’t ever question it son! Be a good lil’ lamb and follow your party off the cliff.

🤡💩

"us" black folks....so you are black?....or you're not sure??.....🤡

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"us" black folks....so you are black?....or you're not sure??.....🤡

Still avoiding the question I see. Shocked. 

It was a part of a QUOTE that fits your position. I know you’re “special” when it comes to reading comprehension, but the post was self explanatory.

Keep letting the Democratic Party shit on you and use you. Be the good little lamb and stand up for being shat upon. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

It was a part of a QUOTE that fits your position. I know you’re “special” when it comes to reading comprehension, but the post was self explanatory.

Keep letting the Democratic Party shit on you and use you. Be the good little lamb and stand up for being shat upon. 

and you keep repeating Trump's BIG lie like a little lamb...."stolen"??..LOL...🤡

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I'm not black...wonk...wonk...🙄

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

When BLM starts calling them out, you know the Dems are in trouble.

A rare truth bomb from BLM..

Historically, Black people have been loyal Democratic voters, but time and again, the party has taken our votes for granted and prioritized political theatrics over our real needs.

- BLM

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Historically, Black people have been loyal Democratic voters, but time and again, the party has taken our votes for granted and prioritized political theatrics over our real needs.

- BLM

Shhh…….the lambs may hear you. 

BLM is gonna get some huge cash handouts to get their flock to fall back in line. They will get it too! They have the Dems over a barrel and know this is an eight figure mistake. 

Best believe they will change their stance as soon as the checks are cashed! 

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

66 needs to get a refund from Don Bosco Prep.  That kind of stupid should never graduate from such a fine institution!🤣

2 hours ago, concha said:

- BLM

LOL..this is hysterical!!...ANOTHER white guy who wants to express his love of black people ^^....spare us....🤡..🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

66 needs to get a refund from Don Bosco Prep.  That kind of stupid should never graduate from such a fine institution!🤣

and who won the last election??....for the 154 time???.....🙄..it may not be to late for a refund?...look into it!

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

This BS artist/“influencer” is proud of the views total vs her moronic lie.  🤡 

#MAGA101
#Cultofmentaldiarrhea 

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1161.jpeg

they're starting to push their poison misinformation out to the American people...it's part of their playbook...SAD....just like Obama wasn't a US citizen B.S..... they are desperate fools who like to spread lies...they learned from the master liar they worship.

• Like 1