What Schools are playing the most Maxpreps Top 25 teams this year

SJR89

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Which team from Florida has a better resume in that time period kid? 

I'll let you keep digging for a response that's relevant to the topic or anything that I've said in this thread.

Maybe you'll figure out how to count by then.

Otherwise, keep bragging about that shit schedule of OOS games.

No team in Florida would *ever* play 7 OOS games in two years against such joke competition. It's unprecedented in its buffoonery.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I'll let you keep digging for a response that's relevant to the topic or anything that I've said in this thread.

Maybe you'll figure out how to count by then.

Otherwise, keep bragging about that shit schedule of OOS games.

No team in Florida would *ever* play 7 OOS games in two years against such joke competition. It's unprecedented in its buffoonery.

Right, they just play dog shit teams from their within the state. 

• Haha 1

You're just such an easy target.

You never have anything to say. You're objectively clueless.

You make zero solid points so you have to cling onto things like “2021 being 3 years ago”. You’re struggling, it’s fine. You’re now 5 days into being hurt over preseason rankings. Maybe on the 6th or 7th you’ll find some clarity. 

• Haha 2

Because the idiocy required to sign up for such plane rides is outside of our grasp.

If you couldn’t find homes games for your team you would just not play games at all? 

Interesting. Can’t find teams to play so they’re idiots for flying to teams willing to play. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You make zero solid points so you have to cling onto things like “2021 being 3 years ago”. 

If that was the case then why are you currently flailing about like one of those inflatables outside of a car dealership?

The resume you're bragging about is so shit that you have to invent another year just to make it seem passable.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re struggling

This is a laugh.

We've got pretty much every Mater Dei poster screaming bloody murder for the locker stuffing to stop because what we're saying is so obviously and objectively true.

Now we're on to Mater Dei's OOS schedule and it's so embarrassing that you're trying to make up years to fluff it.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is a laugh.

We've got pretty much every Mater Dei poster screaming bloody murder for the locker stuffing to stop because what we're saying is so obviously and objectively true.

Now we're on to Mater Dei's OOS schedule and it's so embarrassing that you're trying to make up years to fluff it.

MD’s OOS wins the last 2 years are better than most if not all teams. I asked for a Florida resume that compared. Going to hit the back 9. See you in a couple hours buddy. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’ll cry and spin over this too. 

It's not spin to mock your poverty program for playing such laughable opposition in OOS games.

The 9th and 10th best teams in Utah.

The 16th best team in Georgia (and in the 3rd largest class).

The 4th best team in Maryland.

The 3rd best team in Hawaii.

Joke.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's not spin to mock your poverty program for playing such laughable opposition in OOS games.

The 9th and 10th best teams in Utah.

The 16th best team in Georgia (and in the 3rd largest class).

The 4th best team in Maryland.

The best team in Hawaii.

Joke.

And the 1 real OOS team St Thomas has played in the last 2 years they lost to at home. Real poverty, real joke. Ok, be back soon. 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

And the 1 real OOS team St Thomas has played in the last 2 years they lost to at home. Real poverty, real joke. Ok, be back soon. 

You were one play away from being running clocked by that not very impressive "real team."

STA also beat St. Joseph's Prep, PA. A team rated as better than all of Mater Dei's opponents except Bishop Gorman and that joke Kahuku team that was only highly rated because they somehow beat that St. John Bosco team that nearly running clocked you.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mythicals are nothing but an opinion from some guy on his computer.  

Not quite, because there are some objective measures that can be used to determine the #1 team.

2017 Mater Dei objectively played the toughest schedule in the country (8 teams in the top 25 of MaxPreps) and won every single game they played by no fewer than 14 points. They averaged 48.3 points per game and the only team to even come within 3 scores of Mater Dei was St John Bosco. Nobody in America was beating Mater Dei in 2017.

2013 St John Bosco averaged 50.3 points per game and there were only 2 teams that even came within 2 scores of them: DLS and Loyola. DLS' only loss of the year with a toughness of schedule rated 57, (however much stock you put into that.)  And, SJB scored 65 or more points on 3 occasions. Very hard to put anybody ahead of them with that resume.

I know some people didn't really like my idea to have the top 5 teams nationally play a tournament at seasons' end to determine the, "actual," best team in the nation, particularly because it would interfere with the holiday break. But, it seems that that would be the only way to truly determine the best team as there are some who will claim to be national champions regardless of merit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The #28 team in MaxPreps is not considered a real team by HurricaneNick.

So 5 of the 7 Mater Dei OOS games *at least* are considered not real.

Can't make this stuff up.

You’ve cried on here for a week that #24 from the same publication is dog shit but #28 is real? Lmfao. 

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You were one play away from being running clocked by that not very impressive "real team."

STA also beat St. Joseph's Prep, PA. A team rated as better than all of Mater Dei's opponents except Bishop Gorman and that joke Kahuku team that was only highly rated because they somehow beat that St. John Bosco team that nearly running clocked you.

And then circled back and nearly running clocked them for a championship. Not convenient for your argument I understand. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

If you couldn’t find homes games for your team you would just not play games at all? 

STA has just as much of an issue finding opponents, and has for longer.

But even if this was true, I'd then refrain from bragging about said shit OOS schedule.

👇

Going to hit the back 9. See you in a couple hours buddy. 

He even lies about pretending to play golf.

Pathetic.

He must've been playing 54 today give how unserious and scattershot his responses have been.

46 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’ve cried on here for a week that #24 from the same publication is dog shit but #28 is real? Lmfao. 

The #28 ranking was *after* the season had been played, think tank.

Not some fake, made-up preseason ranking of a soon-to-be 5-loss team.

You're really bad at this and it's obvious.

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

And then circled back and nearly running clocked them for a championship. Not convenient for your argument I understand. 

But only because you *could* circle back.

It's not convenient for anybody with a lick of common sense.

The national champion probably shouldn't have a loss at all let alone one where they got their ass kicked by just an OK team.

43 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I asked for a better resume from a Florida team. Haven’t heard back yet. If there is a better resume, I will admit it. No issue there. 

You asked for one because you were drowning. I never brought it up. You were dodging, as has become the norm for you.

We lay out the facts, you whine and ask us to stop, and then you change the subject.

Rinse, repeat.