The Not So Kind Things jd vance Has Said About the donald!

On 7/22/2024 at 10:40 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Excuse me?

I paid off the only bet here that I've ever lost.

You pussied out of your Joe Burrow bet because you're a clown and an idiot who doesn't know anything about football.

😂

Don’t know who you sent it to, but no worries. Never lost the Burrow bet to you, but grasp at states to save face kid. 

What is your girl Kamala gonna do? What’s your take? How do they get her in? She can’t actually win, but we all know the power hungry crooks ain’t giving up easy.

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I sent a check to some crappy Georgia school's booster club.

Hims feelings are hurt for being called out. 😂

Wasn’t Marietta, but hope somebody was able to use it. When you delayed payment I figured there was some financial hardship so I wasn’t concerned about you paying. I think I even told you keep it if you couldn’t afford it. 

32 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Wasn’t Marietta, but hope somebody was able to use it. When you delayed payment I figured there was some financial hardship so I wasn’t concerned about you paying. I think I even told you keep it if you couldn’t afford it. 

It was.

And by delayed payment you mean "sent it out a month later."

👇

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It was.

And by delayed payment you mean "sent it out a month later."

👇

This is your proof of payment?!? 😂 It’s all good. Knowing you had to admit being wrong in something was enough. Many got a good chuckle out of it.

I’ll try this with the mortgage. 

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is proof that I sent it.

The proof of payment is that the check was cashed on February 24th. Which was almost 8 weeks after I sent it.

A real buttoned-up operation you got over there!

You showing me an address is proof? 🤡

Man I knew you were a batshit crazy liberal, but I didn’t know it permeated your entire thought process. 

No worries. Get the last comment in so you can be right. I know the truth. So do you. For the sake of not continuing to do this I’ll tell you what I tell my Wife. “You’re right.” 

There ya go. See you in the next thread…….

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You showing me an address is proof? 🤡

Man I knew you were a batshit crazy liberal, but I didn’t know it permeated your entire thought process. 

No worries. Get the last comment in so you can be right. I know the truth. So do you. For the sake of not continuing to do this I’ll tell you what I tell my Wife. “You’re right.” 

There ya go. See you in the next thread…….

You're just an idiot and a liar.

Your shitty school's touchdown club cashed the check on February 24th, 2022.

Maybe if I feel like dunking on you some more I'll post the screenshot of the transaction.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're just an idiot and a liar.

Your shitty school's touchdown club cashed the check on February 24th, 2022.

Maybe if I feel like dunking on you some more I'll post the screenshot of the transaction.

Dunk!

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hims feelings are hurt for being called out. 😂

Well he still lives in mommy’s basement, so $$ must be tight 🤣