The Not So Kind Things jd vance Has Said About the donald!

On 7/15/2024 at 8:25 PM, Bormio said:

I don’t know a ton about Vance - but what I do, I think I like him.  He seems like a real person (Rubio has a problem there, as do a lot of politicians).  He speaks his mind - not afraid to take less than popular views.  He has a varied life experience and been successful at a lot of things.  And he has already shown he is not afraid of Trump - and Trump still picked him.

And the Teamsters head likes Vance, and they are deciding whether to forego endorsing the Democrat ticket - big in the Midwest

He speaks his mind alright.  
Do you agree with him about marriage?  Never mind, you won’t answer…

@SeaShells21 how do you feel about this?  

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93abve/jd-vance-suggests-people-in-violent-marriages-shouldnt-get-divorced

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

He speaks his mind alright.  
Do you agree with him about marriage?  Never mind, you won’t answer…

@SeaShells21 how do you feel about this?  

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93abve/jd-vance-suggests-people-in-violent-marriages-shouldnt-get-divorced

I read his actual remarks and they did not say what you are implying or what the headline said.  It was in the context of saying people were too willing to toss marriage aside when they are unhappy - with negative impacts on the children.  And he was arguing that sometimes when violence has occurred in a marriage that it can be saved - that divorce was not the only solution.  A pretty real world answer if you ask me.  And he did not say women should not be allowed to divorce or should never divorce.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I read his actual remarks and they did not say what you are implying or what the headline said.  It was in the context of saying people were too willing to toss marriage aside when they are unhappy - with negative impacts on the children.  And he was arguing that sometimes when violence has occurred in a marriage that it can be saved - that divorce was not the only solution.  A pretty real world answer if you ask me.  And he did not say women should not be allowed to divorce or should never divorce.

#spindoctor

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

“This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, ‘well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy. And so getting rid of them and making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear, that’s going to make people happier in the long term,’” Vance said.

Vance’s words.  I read the article and watched the entire video.

Did you enjoy his pushing the Hungary and some other countries plan, where people need to stay married a certain duration and will not have to pay a low interest loan back, received upon marriage?  

🤔 Maybe some marriages are unhealthy for both spouses and their children?  
Let’s just push the narrative of small arguments vs physical abuse and/or verbal abuse.  

Gotta get that loan for free!  Who cares about the spouse and kids… yes, marriage above all, that’s what he’s pushing and it’s wrong. 

On 7/15/2024 at 6:24 PM, RedZone said:

Great Historian's will be analyzing the mind of a "mAga moron" for centuries. Many books will be written.....many documentaries will be made.

There's never really been a "mind' like it in our lifetime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/07/15/jd-vance-trump-criticism/

Why don’t you start a “not so nice things Biden has said about blacks” thread and get people really fired up when they realize Biden has always been a racist? 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why don’t you start a “not so nice things Biden has said about blacks” thread and get people really fired up when they realize Biden has always been a racist? 

Or how about what HE (KKKajun) has said on here about black people?

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not sending my kids to school in a jungle

have to be Indian to work 7-11

Dems hypocrisy is so sad

On 7/15/2024 at 7:47 PM, FreeBird said:

@I AM IRONMAN @Nolebull813 redbitvh has me blocked can you ask him his thoughts on Marjorie Taylor Greene for me 

@RedZone

On 7/15/2024 at 7:51 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

He blocked me for awhile now because of the way I  torture him  

If not it would have sent him into a swamp durin feedin time

TIL: You can block people on this site. Although @I AM IRONMAN @FreeBird I see you guys respond to him quite frequently. If you were blocked, wouldn't you not be able to see his posts at all? Or does blocking someone on this site have a different effect?

5 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

TIL: You can block people on this site. Although @I AM IRONMAN @FreeBird I see you guys respond to him quite frequently. If you were blocked, wouldn't you not be able to see his posts at all? Or does blocking someone on this site have a different effect?

When I had blocked Dandy Andy the STA jock sniffer, I would see that he posted, but not the content….ferret face must have a lot of that…maybe that’s why he always replies to himself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

When I had blocked Dandy Andy the STA jock sniffer, I would see that he posted, but not the content….ferret face must have a lot of that…maybe that’s why he always replies to himself.

So when you block someone, any post of their's will show up blank?

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dems hypocrisy is so sad

What’s sad is so many minority Americans don’t know any better when it comes to these types. The refusal to call him, killary, and the pelosi types what they are (while calling all republicans racists) is insane. Embarrassing. Completely uneducated on the subject. 

You may see the occasional “well he isn’t as bad as trump” comment but Biden is an old school dyed in the wool racist that many refuse to see. 

Ignorance is bliss. Remember, as joe said, “'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black' and the shepherd keeps his flock tight.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 3:57 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dems hypocrisy is so sad

Hunter buying up them flakes in that racial jungle aye joe?!? Maybe he knew his kids couldn’t resist temptation. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2024 at 6:30 PM, Nolebull813 said:

He is already on record of saying he was skeptical and proven wrong.

Imagine being a Never Trumper in 2016 and then witnessing the last 8 years of Trump's behavior and coming to the conclusion that you were wrong.

It's almost like JD Vance is a liar and a political opportunist.

He hates you, Nolebull813. He's just pretending that he doesn't because he wants to be President.

On 7/15/2024 at 8:45 PM, Bormio said:

All those statements, and Trump endorsed his Senate run.  I thought Trump was a vindictive bastard.

But he loves making people kneel down to him. Which Vance did.

Trump didn't endorse him in 2016. He endorsed him after he "changed his mind" about Trump.

On 7/17/2024 at 9:35 AM, Bormio said:

Has there ever a point in your life where you thought that maybe just maybe you shouldn't gargle on someone's balls?

On 7/17/2024 at 8:03 PM, Sweetlarry said:

What’s sad is so many minority Americans don’t know any better when it comes to these types. The refusal to call him, killary, and the pelosi types what they are (while calling all republicans racists) is insane. Embarrassing. Completely uneducated on the subject. 

What's funny is how JD Vance can claim, not that long ago, that Trump might be Hitler and then totally just hand-wave it away as a "he changed his mind!" but Joe Biden said something, 50 years ago, that wasn't even that controversial at the time and he can never, ever be redeemed.

That's how you know that people like you, Nolebull813, and Bormio, etc. are not serious people.

My parents are a little bit younger than Biden and my dad didn't go to school with a black person until he was a *senior* in high school. So I'm fairly certain that Biden never went to school with one until he was in college.

Even among non-racists at the time, it was common to believe that they should go to different schools.

To be ignorant of this, and claim that other people are uneducated, is laughable but par for the course around here.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's an interesting way of saying that you have no response.

To what? Your butthurt? 🤣 🤡

YOU calling a marine a pussy? 😂

You're a total mangina.

Glad you're suffering, asshat.

2qaja2.jpg

2a95b4d07c95f832d596b93adffdb90f.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine being a Never Trumper in 2016 and then witnessing the last 8 years of Trump's behavior and coming to the conclusion that you were wrong.

It's almost like JD Vance is a liar and a political opportunist.

He hates you, Nolebull813. He's just pretending that he doesn't because he wants to be President.

I don’t care if he keeps a voodoo doll of me and puts pins in the eyes every night as long as he appoints conservative judges and justices 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

To what? Your butthurt? 🤣 🤡

YOU calling a marine a pussy? 😂

You're a total mangina.

Glad you're suffering, asshat.

Just to note, these are also not responses to what I said.

No worries. I know that you can't.

It's also noteworthy that you have to appeal to a label because you don't have a reasonable retort to the objective claim that Vance is a pussy. Everything about him screams, "pussy."

I'm sure that Trump thinking that veterans are "suckers and losers" was a real appeal to him.