The Not So Kind Things jd vance Has Said About the donald!

He is already on record of saying he was skeptical and proven wrong. Every human on earth has changed their mind about something or someone at some point in their life. Even if they felt very strongly one way or another. 

Didn’t Kamala Harris say Joe Biden was against bussing that affected her directly when she was a little girl? Straight up torched him on stage and that was right before she was picked as VP. 

You lefties find cool and new ways to be raging fucking hypocrites every single day 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Great Historian's will be analyzing the mind of a "mAga moron" for centuries. Many books will be written.....many documentaries will be made.

There's never really been a "mind' like it in our lifetime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/07/15/jd-vance-trump-criticism/

jd vance, teddy cruz, marco rubio, lindsey gay-ham and all the rest of them will have their brains brutally dissected and analyzed. 

It's like everybody in this mAga moron movement has converted to a brand new shiny gold religion, but they're using the Ten Commandments and the Bible for their strange conversions.

It's easy to see how some of these extremist groups around the world start up......

Anyways it'll be a fantastic study!

I don’t know a ton about Vance - but what I do, I think I like him.  He seems like a real person (Rubio has a problem there, as do a lot of politicians).  He speaks his mind - not afraid to take less than popular views.  He has a varied life experience and been successful at a lot of things.  And he has already shown he is not afraid of Trump - and Trump still picked him.

And the Teamsters head likes Vance, and they are deciding whether to forego endorsing the Democrat ticket - big in the Midwest

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@I AM IRONMAN @Nolebull813 redbitvh has me blocked can you ask him his thoughts on Marjorie Taylor Greene for me 

@RedZone

43 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He blocked me for awhile now because of the way I  torture him  

If not it would have sent him into a swamp durin feedin time

How did you two manage to get blocked by none other than Redzone? 

27 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

How did you two manage to get blocked by none other than Redzone? 

Cause I can’t get offended, he realized he can’t ever win so he actually blocked me from him seeing my posts, it’s hilarious actually 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Cause I can’t get offended, he realized he can’t ever win so he actually blocked me from him seeing my posts, it’s hilarious actually 

What if I took your sauce packets; gave them to Redzone; said your truck was ugly; and unlocked the SJR field house so RZ could take all their footballs?

That’s so mean 😖 I couldn’t do that

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

What if I took your sauce packets; gave them to Redzone; said your truck was ugly; and unlocked the SJR field house so RZ could take all their footballs?

That’s so mean 😖 I couldn’t do that

OMG that was great! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

Harris looked at Biden in the eye before she was chosen as VP and told Joe to his face that the racial jungle he was afraid his kids were gonna have to grow up in directly affected her. She was the kind of people Racist Joe didn’t want anywhere near his kids. And she torched him for in front of millions. 

Wonder why no lefty here doesn’t see the irony or hypocrisy 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Harris looked at Biden in the eye before she was chosen as VP and told Joe to his face that the racial jungle he was afraid his kids were gonna have to grow up in directly affected her. She was the kind of people Racist Joe didn’t want anywhere near his kids. And she torched him for in front of millions. 

Wonder why no lefty here doesn’t see the irony or hypocrisy 🤔

Blind 🐑 that’s why.

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

I thought Tucker’s comment on Vance is revealing.  He’s one of a very few Senators that has a happy marriage.

dr bormio acting like the typical uneducated  mAga moron cares or even knows who jd vance is equals supreme comedy gold.....vance is nothing more than a hillbilly mascot. 

vance sold his failing political career to the devil....... now he gets to wear a skirt, nod his head and be a cheerleader.