MaxPreps Preseason top 25

50 minutes ago, Antt said:

I hope bosco comes out and hold there own vs CM in Florida but they could also get embarrassed on ESPN 

Bosco is a mystery 

Had a quick look at 247’s FL recruit ratings for ‘25 and ‘26.  
Of course, IMG was plastered all over the place and CM, AHP showed well.

I only saw one 4 star STA recruit listed, Justice Fitzpatrick, Minkah’s brother.  

Just went through the whole ‘25 FL List of 247 recruits.  Unusual to have to go down to #146 rated in state to see the first STA recruit.  Illinois looks like the best verbal choice to date for the ‘25 class. 

68 recruits are listed in FL for ‘26.  Justice is the lone STA recruit listed.  4 star rated.  

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

I only saw one 4 star STA recruit listed, Justice Fitzpatrick, Minkah’s brother.  

Just went through the whole ‘25 FL List of 247 recruits.  Unusual to have to go down to #146 rated in state to see the first STA recruit.  Illinois looks like the best verbal choice to date for the ‘25 class. 

68 recruits are listed in FL for ‘26.  Justice is the lone STA recruit listed.  4 star rated.  

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

I’m stunned.  Would never have guessed that.  Not like the old days…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Of course, IMG was plastered all over the place and CM, AHP showed well.I only saw one 4 star STA recruit listed, Justice Fitzpatrick, Minkah’s brother.  

We might be in a world of trouble against Bishop Gorman. We do not match up with them on the lines of scrimmage.

40 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Berkeley Prep is vastly overrated.

I severely doubt Corona Centennial is better than every single Florida team.

In reality there are probably less than 5 ‘scary’ teams in the country. Bosco should take a step back this year. They scheduled accordingly IMO. I would be very surprised if CM doesn’t win that game, especially at home. Bosco’s defense will take a considerable step back, and their QB play is not going to be what its been. On the other hand, this is Centennials best team in a long time. Studs all over the place. I belive they can beat everyone else in California if they can stay healthy. They will give MD trouble. It’ll be interesting to see how it shakes out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

We definitely know STA is talent and would never over look them that game is going to be TOUGH 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

We might be in a world of trouble against Bishop Gorman. We do not match up with them on the lines of scrimmage.

I wonder with a roster not remotely stacked, why they opted for BG, CM and AHP? 

They better open up the playbook and not be just vanilla flavor… SFA game at home, as an example of an O.  

“If” the soph QB is better now, perhaps they should play him vs BG.  

I hope to meet some forum members at this event, who are brave enough to travel for a good dose of swamp ass.   😂 

Beer is on me.  🍻 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

In reality there are probably less than 5 ‘scary’ teams in the country. Bosco should take a step back this year. They scheduled accordingly IMO. I would be very surprised if CM doesn’t win that game, especially at home. Bosco’s defense will take a considerable step back, and their QB play is not going to be what its been. On the other hand, this is Centennials best team in a long time. Studs all over the place. I belive they can beat everyone else in California if they can stay healthy. They will give MD trouble. It’ll be interesting to see how it shakes out. 

Yep, we will find out in a couple of months!

4 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Should be a Great Year for Folsom!…. Unless they somehow fall apart vs Serra, they should make their First trip to The Open!…. 

They are loaded for sure but a handful of those players are transfers so they might have to sit out vs LBP and Serra. Folsom should handle Serra this year but LBP scares me tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

They are loaded for sure but a handful of those players are transfers so they might have to sit out vs LBP and Serra. Folsom should handle Serra this year but LBP scares me tbh. 

Really?…. They will have to sit out?…. That’s a Bummer!….

I still like Folsom over LBP since the game is in Folsom, I don’t see your Bulldogs Messing that one up, Same with Serra, at Folsom, I think Folsom rolls….

Let’s call it Folsom by 17 in Both!… 🤣🤣🍻

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

They will give MD trouble. It’ll be interesting to see how it shakes out. 

With the news that came out this week it might not be as good of a game or maybe a shoot out considering they'll be missing 3 starting DBs including 4 star Larue Zamorano. Wish they were all healthy cuz it will definitely be a battle of the SoCal heavyweights! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FbDad1986 said:

With the news that came out this week it might not be as good of a game or maybe a shoot out considering they'll be missing 3 starting DBs including 4 star Larue Zamorano. Wish they were all healthy cuz it will definitely be a battle of the SoCal heavyweights! 

Didn’t know Zamarano was out? 6 weeks for those guys to get ready. Might just be the first go around between those 2. Really expect Cen10 to be a juggernaut this year. 

42 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Really?…. They will have to sit out?…. That’s a Bummer!….

I still like Folsom over LBP since the game is in Folsom, I don’t see your Bulldogs Messing that one up, Same with Serra, at Folsom, I think Folsom rolls….

Let’s call it Folsom by 17 in Both!… 🤣🤣🍻

Yup. Carter Jackson (rb) is confirmed to play since they moved to Folsom but no clue about the others. I believe Folsom and DLS will be best up north with Pitt being a dark horse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Yup. Carter Jackson (rb) is confirmed to play since they moved to Folsom but no clue about the others. I believe Folsom and DLS will be best up north with Pitt being a dark horse.

The return of block when Folsom makes the open division state title game will be legendary.

Ryder Lyons is the top QB in the state for me regardless of class. Hope he chooses USC like big brother did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

The game @BG was physical. Both D’s were hitting in that one.  

Yeah our defense has to be better last year wasn't good AT ALL 

I DEFINITELY THINK THIS WILL BE BATTLE GETTING IN 3 DAY'S EARLY 

so the kid's have 3 practices in that humidity it definitely will be bad 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Didn’t know Zamarano was out? 6 weeks for those guys to get ready. Might just be the first go around between those 2. Really expect Cen10 to be a juggernaut this year. 

Could it Cen10 and OLU beat Bosco this year?

14 minutes ago, Antt said:

Could it Cen10 and OLU beat Bosco this year?

Not OLu. Or I should say that would be shocking. Bosco is still very good, just not the same as what they’ve had these last few years. In my opinion, Cen10 has gotten better and Bosco has taken a step back. QB is a big question for Bosco. Bosco and Cen10 would be a good game, if Cen10 were to beat them, I think this is the year. 

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not OLu. Or I should say that would be shocking. Bosco is still very good, just not the same as what they’ve had these last few years. In my opinion, Cen10 has gotten better and Bosco has taken a step back. QB is a big question for Bosco. Bosco and Cen10 would be a good game, if Cen10 were to beat them, I think this is the year. 

Are you up to date on  Bosco roster as far as transfers? Last year was supposed to be a step back but they sure looked good to me at least until the last few games. I don't know anything about what they have , so I know you know what's going on in socal. Is MD  expected to be as good as last season?

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

The return of block when Folsom makes the open division state title game`will be legendary.

Ryder Lyons is the top QB in the state for me regardless of class. Hope he chooses USC like big brother did. 

Would you believe it if I told you that block is posing as a TL fan on twitter? I’m not even joking lol. but yes he will weasel his way back here somehow. 

USC has the inside track. I’m predicting this is his last season of hs ball and he re-classes. His brother Walker just got back from his mission and I’m assuming Ryder does one as well. 

• Haha 2