The toughest places to play in CFB

On 7/8/2024 at 11:14 AM, Frosty4024 said:

No Salaam, No Hagan, No Figures, No Kelly, No Brown, No Gurode, No Stewart, No Westbrook

Absolutely No CU players at all...

Typical Waste of my Time.

Why is Colt even on this list???  He wasn't even Texas Best QB.

Let me stop before I have an aneurism.

THANK YOU!!!!

• Thanks 1

Bro Big 12 Commissioner  Brett Yomark just said his goal is to have the Big 12 be the #1 football conference by seasons end. 

I'll be real Brett is an ambitious man. 

He brought in Utah,Arizona,AZ State and Colorado and made the Big 12 look pretty good. 

If the ACC had Brett Yomark they would probably be in a better spot and wouldn't be having 2 of their biggest bread winners trying to leave the conference with UNC in tow.... 

On 7/8/2024 at 12:21 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HurricaneNick @Cossacks @THEOC89 @steeler01 @Frosty4024 @HooverOutlaw @Ga96

they did another list today but this time with the USC game dev on the team in partnership with the Bleacher Report. 

today's list was the top 30 greatest CFB players of all time 

20240708_112012.jpg

Yeah man I don't even pay attention to their list. It's always wild. Kind of like 0n3 and Espn rankings. Too much effort in trying to be different and they end up looking like a joke.

On 7/8/2024 at 5:40 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Unfortunately there are dumb Trojans. Colt had a great college career and is Longhorn royalty. Top 30 of ALL time regardless of position is just silly. 

I'm not saying he should be but my case would be the #2 winningest QB of all time, and not like they were slouch teams, right after the '05 championship (remember that one? :) and) was a redshirt on that team.  During his 4 years, they went

10-3

10-3

13-1

13-1

Held the single season completion percentage record (until '20) and is now #3.  Weren't just dinks and dunks ashe passed for 3,859 yards 34 TDs, 8 ints, ran for 561 yards and 11 TDs.

Followed that up with a run to the title game where he got injured early, losing to Alabama.

Certainly a different day and age, but the QB ahead of him was Elway and here is his info.

Although Elway never led his team to a bowl game, he had an accomplished college career. In his four seasons (1979–1982) at Stanford, he completed 774 passes for 9,349 yards, 77 touchdowns, and 39 interceptions, while also scoring 5 touchdowns rushing the ball. Stanford had a 20–23 record during his tenure.

22 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

The actual or the Sanders Bandwagon base? 

There is a difference.

Unrelated but woo buddy... 

ACC is on the hot seat... 

Looks like whatever going on with FSU,Clemson,UNC and NC State is also getting ready to make Miami swap allegiances... 

There's apparently some big time contract talks between FSU,UNC,NC State and Clemson and the Big 12... 

@HooverOutlaw @Omaha Vol @Cossacks @Bodysurf @Frosty4024 @THEOC89  @steeler01 today's list is greatest upsets in CFB History... 

And they had 4-7 Pitt upsetting #2 West Virginia at #10. 

I got curious and went back and watched that whole game... 

And I just wanna know how the hell do you meltdown like that? 

Literally WVU could've made it to a national title game... 

I mean they wouldn't have won because ya know... they would've been playing the God's #1... The Buckeyes... 

But damn just what the hell happened? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/13/2024 at 11:56 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HooverOutlaw @Omaha Vol @Cossacks @Bodysurf @Frosty4024 @THEOC89  @steeler01 today's list is greatest upsets in CFB History... 

And they had 4-7 Pitt upsetting #2 West Virginia at #10. 

I got curious and went back and watched that whole game... 

And I just wanna know how the hell do you meltdown like that? 

Literally WVU could've made it to a national title game... 

I mean they wouldn't have won because ya know... they would've been playing the God's #1... The Buckeyes... 

But damn just what the hell happened? 

The Soft Side of Pat White showed up.  Dude was "hurt" 2/3rds of the game. 

Pat McAfee (Yes...That guy) missed 2 FGs.  Slaton was locked down because Pitt sold out to play him with White not being a factor.

And Pitt did just enough on offense.

That's the summary from one that watched the horror unfold in it's entirety (I was not happy).  13/9 is what that game is called by Pitt fans.

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Pat McAfee (Yes...That guy) missed 2 FGs.  Slaton was locked down because Pitt sold out to play him with White not being a factor.

That's the summary from one that watched the horror unfold in it's entirety (I was not happy).  13/9 is what that game is called by Pitt fans.

Talk about a once in a lifetime opportunity because Ibpersonally havent seen a WV squad look that invigorated in the modern era... 

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Also WVU is another school I feel like should have 1 or 2 Natty's. 

Along with North Carolina,Oregon and Utah... 

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Talk about a once in a lifetime opportunity because Ibpersonally havent seen a WV squad look that invigorated in the modern era... 

Rich Rod left for Michigan after the season.  Didn't work out for either side.

Stewart did all he could.  RIP.

@Frosty4024 @nptb17 @Omaha Vol @FreeBird @HooverOutlaw they made this game hard as hell on Heisman Difficulty... 

I like you can see what other players are doing from around the world with their leagues and teams... 

and I'm feeling for the guy I just watched throw 4 straight pick 6's with Tennessee against Alabama in the SEC championship  game...

Then there's this other guy who got upset with USC in what would be an undefeated season... 

He got upset by Indiana because instead of taking a knee he went for 3 and got his FG blocked and returned... 

• Like 1

This Florida streamer getting his ass kicked by Georgia on Heisman Difficulty trying to get the Gators in the playoffs. And the Bulldogs just busted out for  a 60 yard TD run in the first 2 minutes of the game. 

"Honestly... based on how the series has been going in real life... I'm just glad that Georgia is breaking my will to live now at the start and not in October or November"