hannity Floating Idea donald Should Skip 1st Debate With Biden....

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

the donald's running mate and the former vice president Mike Pence is about as White Christian Republican as you can get and he won't endorse donald j trump, how sad is that?....

I give Mike much credit for not growing a beard and becoming ted cruz..... Mike's now a complete nobody, but he probably scored major points with the man upstairs.

Mike Pence said on Friday that he would not endorse Donald Trump for president in 2024, breaking with the man who tapped him as vice president only to make him the target of an angry mob for his refusal to help with efforts to overturn the 2020 election

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

Ok, whatever.

You certainly don't have to rationalize to me why you're voting for the donald.

Run with it!

So then, you're in agreement.  Despite that Biden is a confirmed liar, you'll vote for him because you tolerate whatever lies he comes up with.  I can accept that, but calling other people out for the same is pure hypocrisy.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So then, you're in agreement.  Despite that Biden is a confirmed liar, you'll vote for him because you tolerate whatever lies he comes up with.  I can accept that, but calling other people out for the same is pure hypocrisy.

Spot on💯.  The left are filled with hypocrisy….do as I say, not as I do.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don't vote for  convicted felons, rapists, pathological liars, scam artists, and the rest of donald's long sad resume.

More power to you for voting for the donald 

Like I said. You don't have to rationalize anything to me. You're just a mAga moron who's ashamed to say he's a mAga moron.

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't vote for  convicted felons, rapists, pathological liars, scam artists, and the rest of donald's long sad resume.

More power to you for voting for the donald 

Like I said. You don't have to rationalize anything to me. You're just a mAga moron who's ashamed to say he's a mAga moron.

You’re a regular moron, no need to admit it. We all know 🤣🫵

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Every candidate is a compromise.   There are things I don't like about Trump.

As for the Maga thing, what about people that have voted for Republican candidates in the past.  I suppose a short wit like you would back date them as Maga morons.  

I would bet that I have voted for Democrats more often than you have voted Republican.  What's going on in the country is fluid and sometimes you have to adjust how you vote.  But, party line zombies like you will vote for whoever they trot out EVERY time.  If Jeffrey Dahmler somehow got the democratic nomination I know he could count on at least one vote in Louisiana😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

Every candidate is a compromise.   There are things I don't like about Trump.

As for the Maga thing, what about people that have voted for Republican candidates in the past.  I suppose a short wit like you would back date them as Maga morons.  

I would bet that I have voted for Democrats more often than you have voted Republican.  What's going on in the country is fluid and sometimes you have to adjust how you vote.  But, party line zombies like you will vote for whoever they trot out EVERY time.  If Jeffrey Dahmler somehow got the democratic nomination I know he could count on at least one vote in Louisiana😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔

What a very strange and unhinged rant!

Like I said for the third time already you don't have to rationalize to me why you're voting for the donald again.

Explain it to your kids one day 

32 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Please tell.

Lol.  I think the answer will probably not include any of his admitted criminal behavior or any reasons he is unfit for office.  I mean both sides are the same right?  No difference really.  Just a personal preference on which compromise one can live with.  

43 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  I think the answer will probably not include any of his admitted criminal behavior or any reasons he is unfit for office.  I mean both sides are the same right?  No difference really.  Just a personal preference on which compromise one can live with.  

Good point……one had the economy humming and had the US respected around the world, the other can’t put two sentences together and needs help with walking off a stage and drifting off into space with the cameras on him. Oh and the border crisis…..

your choice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 8:00 AM, Atticus Finch said:

His "lead" is negligible at best.

He was the prohibitive favorite in the primary because the Republican electorate is a cult.

I agree though that Trump debating will hurt because Biden will win the debates by any reasonable standard. Dopes like I AM IRONMAN will continue lowering the bar to absurd levels that Biden will easily clear it.

This aged magnificently. Didn't even need to search the wayback machine. lmao.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

This aged magnificently. Didn't even need to search the wayback machine. lmao.

The difference is that we *know* that your take was shit because we waited for the result.

You, however, can't help yourself. You always have to drop your passive aggressive "non-Trump loving" takes before they're ripe.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I don’t bother with his drivel anymore, but that was beautiful .  As was RZ admitting he knew the truth in the back of his head

I didn't know if it was the truth or not. BUT, 

I started a thread here saying it was hard for me to watch Joe Biden walk......I said it looked like to me he was going to die with every step he took walking back to the White House.

I don't expect you to remember because you are older than Joe Biden.

It's also humorous that you think you already won the election. You still haven't learned from your past mistakes and all the shit you talked last time.

Lots of election still left, old man 

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I didn't know if it was the truth or not. BUT, 

I started a thread here saying it was hard for me to watch Joe Biden walk......I said it looked like to me he was going to die with every step he took walking back to the White House.

I don't expect you to remember because you are older than Joe Biden.

It's also humorous that you think you already won the election. You still haven't learned from your past mistakes and all the shit you talked last time.

Lots of election still left, old man 

Did Canes tell you yet whether it was going to be OK or not?

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Did Canes tell you yet whether it was going to be OK or not?

Not sure what that has to do with your political and medical opinionated failures on this forum (all well documented)....... you SHINE at the wrong time, every time!

Much like zulu..... neither one of you clowns are involved in the day-to-day here.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not sure what that has to do with your political and medical opinionated failures on this forum (all well documented).......

This is really what chaps their asses.

They all have embarrassing track records that are pages long.

Bormio's might be the longest which, for this board, is quite a feat.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The difference is that we *know* that your take was shit because we waited for the result.

You, however, can't help yourself. You always have to drop your passive aggressive "non-Trump loving" takes before they're ripe.

cope harder brah. lmao.

• Haha 1