Rabun Gap-Nacoochee, GA @ John Curtis: Week 1

RedZone

6 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

This puts you on a new level of stupidity. Do you really think it’s a burn by calling out DLS for going to London. Maybe someday ESPN will pay for one of your HS teams to go (I wouldn’t hold your breath). You’re just mad because DLS used Louisiana’s #1 team as cannon fodder during the streak. Please fill in this form and forward to the Prepgridiron.com HR department to report my interest in your stupidity.

IMG_2154.jpeg

I read next year DLS is playing The Rolling Stones!

6 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

You’re just mad because DLS used Louisiana’s #1 team as cannon fodder during the streak.

Small note:

You keep repeating this lie so much I think you actually believe it. You're as bad as donald j trump and his band of morons......repeating the same lies over and over does not make them  true.  

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Small note:

You keep repeating this lie so much I think you actually believe it. You're as bad as donald j trump and his band of morons......repeating the same lies over and over does not make them  true.  

They got beat by 3 scores and then went back to Louisiana and clubbed the state into oblivion. So just because you refuse to believe something, doesn’t make it a lie. It makes you delusional and pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

Small note:

I know you probably suppressed your memory of the event, the pain is to hard for you to handle. You can call 1-800-BUT-HURT and a professional will help you navigate thru your trauma. There is hope. BTW I was at the game, JT Curtis players and fans were talking so much shit, then they got hit in the mouth, then crickets. Good times.

• Haha 2

Georgia starts their high school football season very early...... almost a month before Louisiana.

Rabun-Gap will have played 3 games before traveling to New Orleans. 

John Curtis will have a 30-minute jamboree under their belt before the colossal clash. 

It is what it is.

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Georgia starts their high school football season very early...... almost a month before Louisiana.

John Curtis will have a 30-minute jamboree under their belt before the colossal clash. 

It is what it is.

IMG_0188.jpeg

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It is what it is.

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It is what it is.

You are the most spineless, weak coward this board has ever known. Louisiana plays ONE team from OOS that might be able to push back and this punk meltdowns. “It is what it is” Spoken like the micro penis we all know you to be 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

It is what it is.

Sammy!!  Excuse thread!

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Sammy!!  Excuse thread!

Is that like California clowns saying DLS needs 7 to 8 weeks every year to get the Veer going?.... and how they are such slow starters and never the same team at the end of the year?

I wouldn't know or care about that. 

A team playing 3 full games before another team plays their first game is a freakin fact though!

• Haha 1

This is crazy reading this.  Back when I was a teenager, our church had a camp in the mountains not far from RG-N.  We would go there for lunch and dinner.  They grew everything or almost everything and all of the students had to work the farm.  It was more for underprivileged kids than those paying that kind of room and board.  I realize that was a long time ago but I have major cognitive dissonance going on here.

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Is that like California clowns saying DLS needs 7 to 8 weeks every year to get the Veer going?.... and how they are such slow starters and never the same team at the end of the year?

A team playing 3 full games before another team plays their first game is a freakin fact though!

Cmon up to NJ, one point per thousand miles.  Can’t remember when DBP played an OOS game against a team that didn’t have at least one game under their belt.

🫵 are panty waste

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

So you’re saying that JT Curtis got bitchslapped by a team whose offense wasn’t even working yet. The plot thickens.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

So you’re saying that JT Curtis got bitchslapped by a team whose offense wasn’t even working yet. The plot thickens.

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

I almost feel sorry for you.

Even though you've  now mentioned it twice in 2 days DLS did not play John Curtis, you imbecile. It didn't happen and you weren't there.

The reality is DLS beat 4-loss Evangel Christian who did not win a state championship in 2003.

Let's this be a lesson to you. When you follow RedZone around and stalk him only bad things can happen to you.

Stop being a fool.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

I almost feel sorry for you.

Even though you've  now mentioned it twice in 2 days DLS did not play John Curtis, you imbecile. It didn't happen and you weren't there.

The reality is DLS beat 4-loss Evangel Christian who did not win a state championship in 2003.

Let's this be a lesson to you. When you follow RedZone around and stalk him only bad things can happen to you.

Stop being a fool.

See how easy it is to misrepresent facts and try to double down on nonsense. Now you see what we have to deal with from you on the daily. I know who they played, shit everyone knows who they played but you said you just scroll past my post and don’t care. Evidence proves otherwise. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Norcalnut said:

See how easy it is to misrepresent facts and try to double down on nonsense. Now you see what we have to deal with from you on the daily. I know who they played, shit everyone knows who they played but you said you just scroll past my post and don’t care. Evidence proves otherwise. 

Whatever, man.

I'm done with you. 

You bring nothing daily. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, RedZone said:

Curtis looking for Week 3.

2024 John Curtis Patriots Schedule

*= district game

W1 Rabun Gap-Nacoochee 
W2 @ Northshore
W3
W4 @ Rummel*
W5 Warren Easton*
W6 Holy Cross*
W7 Brother Martin*
W8 Jesuit*
W9 Karr*
W10 @ St. Augustine*

Curtis put out a graphic today… that week 3 will remain open and I assume Brother Martin’s will too