Biden’s world

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

This man is losing his mind

On another note, he’s just another angry, old white man. The type of person that the left hates the most. Yet another example of how Biden is literally everything the left hates about our country, yet many still stand by him as he continues to decline. 

You can actually see that lame ass anchor stiffen up during that speech….dude was getting a hard on! 

Politico with a headline today you never thought you would see “New York is now a battleground state”.  Sure they hate Biden and are trying to drive him from the race - but if they have to spend $ to defend New York, at the same time donors are shutting their checkbooks - no wonder Axelrod and Carville are wild.  If this narrative takes hold, they risk turning a bad situation into a collapse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Wonder who will replace him?

Kamala, Newsom, someone else? The DNC will be chaos. 

First they have to establish a process.  That could be very contentious.  A mini-primary seen far-fetched - would burn both time and $.  Then they have to “rumble” against each other.  I think a lot of elites did not go to all this trouble to have Harris the nominee.

Read this today - I don’t want to hear another idiot talk about Trump being a threat to democracy. 

What the Democrats just pulled off is a 10x bigger "threat to democracy" than what happened on J6.

If I was a Biden primary voter I would be fuming.

Their vote was just thrown in the trash.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Read this today - I don’t want to hear another idiot talk about Trump being a threat to democracy. 

What the Democrats just pulled off is a 10x bigger "threat to democracy" than what happened on J6.

Their votes were ploys from the get-go. The entire primary process was a scam. If they weren’t smart enough to figure that out, that’s on them. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Some won’t care - but some will

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Damn, you're an idiot.

Biden went basically unchallenged, you galactic moron.

Was there a primary with millions of people voting w/delegates won for Biden? Are those same people making this decision or is this being run by the democrats ruling class? 

Those people just had their vote tossed in the trash with the snap of a finger.

If you don’t or won’t see it you’re a bigger idiot than expected. Check that last line, not possible. 

• Haha 1

Demonrats “Joe is stepping down because he is a selfless patriot!”

( insert 66 ferret face and co. Lapping that up and saying thank you, may I please have some more?”)

Had NOTHING to do with donors closing their check books right? And their fear of giving up power 🤔

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not surprised to hear we scrambled fighter jets as 2 Russian and 2 Chinese bombers flew into a no fly zone near Alaska. They know what’s going on and the next few months are going to be scary. And imagine if knee pads become President 😳

It's par for the course.  Just Sabre rattling.  But, if Harris wins, then we likely see China execute the go forward plan with Taiwan.  It's just a matter of time anyway and might as well get it over with.  It will be anti-climatic.  China won't have to fire a single round.  Once Taiwan knows they're screwed, they'll come to an agreement with China that allows them to move forward with even greater prosperity, and they'll be protected.  When China pulls it off, they'll assert that they are the #1 Global superpower and who's going to argue?  At home, the narrative will be that the administration was successful in helping preventing a catastrophic war.  Harris will be left to "uniting" the country which simply means stamping out more conservatism in the name of protecting our democracy.  

• Like 1