Official Louisiana and National 2024 High School Baseball Thread

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Corona dropped to #4 at MaxPreps in their Final Poll because they played "coward". I get it.

Perfect Game just went with the flow this year..

Congrats Corona. .

HS Baseball Rankings

Last Updated: Monday, Jun 10, 2024

So now Maxpreps is the premier website for amateur baseball, it seems to me and anybody else following this that you are the one going with the flow. You sure do hypocrite much. 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So now Maxpreps is the premier website for amateur baseball, it seems to me and anybody else following this that you are the one going with the flow. You sure do hypocrite much. 

No poll is solid good, moron.

You are just mad Granada spanked dls 3 times this year. So sorry!

Catholic-BR has been #1 or #2 in most every poll all year. Let that be it. 

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No poll is solid good, moron.

You are just mad Granada spanked dls 3 times this year. So sorry!

Catholic-BR has been #1 or #2 in most every poll all year. Let that be it. 

So now no poll is worth a damn. If I remember correct Perfect game was the poll of record when Catholic was number one now it’s not. What has changed? BTW a moron can’t call another person a moron because the moron calling another a moron is too much of a moron to realize what a moron is. That’s why I call you a hypocritical dumbass instead.🤪

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

An All SEC Final at the 2024 College Baseball World Series...... not bad for an overrated conference.

Best 2 of 3...... should be some quality college baseball.

Screenshot_20240621-085004-629.png

And the hilarious part about this is both these teams have played College Baseball since the 1800’s and the winner will still be 3 Natty’s Behind Cal State Fullerton…. 🤣

Oh and 11 Natty’s Behind USC the greatest College Baseball Program ever…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

And the hilarious part about this is both these teams have played College Baseball since the 1800’s and the winner will still be 3 Natty’s Behind Cal State Fullerton…. 🤣

Oh and 11 Natty’s Behind USC the greatest College Baseball Program ever…. 🤣🤣

USC and Cal State Fullerton combined haven't been relevant in college baseball for 50 years. 

What are you going to talk about next 1980 station wagons? 

😂😭😂

Screenshot_20240621-122824-903.png

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

USC and Cal State Fullerton combined haven't been relevant in college baseball for 50 years. 

What are you going to talk about next 1980 station wagons? 

😂😭😂

Screenshot_20240621-122824-903.png

You are the one who drug USC into the conversation and now you look stupid….

Cal State Fullerton has 1 Natty and 6 CWS appearances in the last 20 years…

Both TX A&M and TENN have 0 Nattys and 4 CWS appearances in the last 20 years….. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

You are the one who drug USC into the conversation and now you look stupid….

Cal State Fullerton has 1 Natty and 6 CWS appearances in the last 20 years…

Both TX A&M and TENN have 0 Nattys and 4 CWS appearances in the last 20 years….. 🤣

“But De LaSalle lost to Granada 3 times and that’s why Mater Dei sucks”. (Trying my best Redbone imitation).

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

While I'm watching the overrated SEC play in the College Baseball World Series you can watch USC reruns...... a couple of them might even be in color.

Screenshot_20240622-060239-770.png

While you are wasting your time watching a college baseball game no one cares about I will be enjoying the Beautiful Cali weather at a pool party!…. 🤣

After one of those teams wins they will have the same number Natty’s as Pepperdine only be 3 behind Cal State Fullerton and 11 Behind USC…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

While you are wasting your time watching a college baseball game no one cares about I will be enjoying the Beautiful Cali weather at a pool party!…. 🤣

🤣🤣

When it comes to USC baseball you have been going to pool parties during the College World Series Finals for 30 years now....... What's so special and exciting about this year's pool party? 🤔😂😭😂

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Baseball America crowns Catholic (Baton Rouge) 2024 National Champions in their final poll yesterday.

Catholic has MaxPreps and Baseball America.

Screenshot_20240625-135225-214.png

It’s must really really keep you up at night knowing that Corona is #1 in the poll of record Perfect Game “the leading source on amateur baseball” (you said it and can’t take it back). I got to give you props, you do go down swinging, you take the L like a champ.

IMG_0197.gif

• Haha 1