Official Louisiana and National 2024 High School Baseball Thread

RedZone

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's ok to be mad at the world.... I don't guess I can blame you 

It would be awesome though if you knew something about baseball and football though.

You bring every thread down with your stupidity. 

Go back to the California thread, Random Shit thread or whatever.

Don't like my take? Don't fucking read it!

Coming from the guy who said he scrolls over all my post……….classic. You sound like the butthurt one. Owned!!!!!🤪

• Haha 1

LSU up on North Carolina 2-0 in the 2nd.

LSU will have to beat North Carolina twice to head to the Super Regionals..... another tough chore.

LSU and Louisiana- Lafayette are the last 2 Louisiana teams in the NCAA Tournament.

Been a tremendous amount of upsets in this year's tournament so far, but that's pretty much the norm. 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

LSU up on North Carolina 2-0 in the 2nd.

LSU will have to beat North Carolina twice to head to the Super Regionals..... another tough chore.

LSU and Louisiana- Lafayette are the last 2 Louisiana teams in the NCAA Tournament.

Been a tremendous amount of upsets in this year's tournament so far, but that's pretty much the norm. 

I was surprised to see Vandy get dominated the way they did. S. Carolina goes down and the most surprising upset was Arkansas. Those are some heavy hitters. My #2 team (Nebraska) gave it their best, but Florida has too powerful an offense. At least my Vols are taking care of business. Up 9-3 in the 9th. 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I was surprised to see Vandy get dominated the way they did. S. Carolina goes down and the most surprising upset was Arkansas. Those are some heavy hitters. My #2 team (Nebraska) gave it their best, but Florida has too powerful an offense. At least my Vols are taking care of business. Up 9-3 in the 9th. 

LSU beat North Carolina tonight 8-4 to force a do or die tomorrow!

You just can't ever count the LSU Tigers out in baseball. Of course they might get beat tomorrow, but still> they may not. 

#alive

• Like 1

LSU-Eunice won their 8th D2 NJCAA National Championship today..

Hell of Junior College program they have in Eunice, La. 

LSU-Eunice has sent many many players to LSU and other D1 Powers around the nation.

Screenshot_20240602-212456-822.thumb.png.356a6eb224ca5d62eb4ddf0772698cad.png 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RedZone said:

The Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns wallop the Texas Longhorns 10-2 and now have to beat Texas A&M 2 times to go to the Super Regionals..... will be a tough chore for the Ragin' Cajuns.

But they live!

Screenshot_20240602-172839-165.png

Texas A&M knocked the Ragin' Cajuns out of the NCAA Tournament 9-4 last night......

Another very successful year though for Louisiana Ragin' Cajun baseball.

They are a good D1 baseball program!

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

LSU-Eunice won their 8th D2 NJCAA National Championship today..

Hell of Junior College program they have in Eunice, La. 

LSU-Eunice has sent many many players to LSU and other D1 Powers around the nation.

Screenshot_20240602-212456-822.thumb.png.356a6eb224ca5d62eb4ddf0772698cad.png 

LSU is out and The SEC is the most overrated conference n the Country…. 🤣

On 5/27/2024 at 12:54 PM, RedZone said:

It's official......6 Bayou teams IN!

Baseball lives in Louisiana. I believe 6 colleges is the most from any state this year. I'll have to check to be absolutely sure.   

"A record-tying six teams from Louisiana have qualified for the NCAA post season baseball tournament. Defending national champion LSU as well as Tulane, Nicholls State, Grambling State, Louisiana-Lafayette and Louisiana Tech. All are hoping to advance to the famed College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska. 2 hours ago"

16 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

LSU is out and The SEC is the most overrated conference n the Country…. 🤣

Louisiana set a record for the most teams bounced out of the first round of NCAA baseball tournament the same year. LSU did play their asses off to a superior team and almost pulled it out………Respect!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

Texas A&M knocked the Ragin' Cajuns out of the NCAA Tournament 9-4 last night......

Another very successful year though for Louisiana Ragin' Cajun baseball.

They are a good D1 baseball program!

They a basically UC Irvine or University of San Diego…. 🤣

North Carolina beats LSU 4-3 in 10 innings.

Great college baseball game. LSU was 3 outs away from advancing to the Super Regionals, but it wasn't meant to be this year.

You can't win the College Baseball World Series every year>>>> the USC Trojan should know about that. They haven't won a College Baseball World Series since 1998, going on 3 decadesl 😠😭😠

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

They a basically UC Irvine or University of San Diego…. 🤣

Maybe.....

UL-Lafayette has some pretty impressive baseball facilities though. They normally rank in the Top 15 every year in attendance. I believe they average close to 4,500 per game. Their Stadium holds 6,100.

UL-Lafayette has never played San Diego, but they did take 2 of 3 from UC Irvine in 2022.

Catholic (Baton Rouge) has 3 players committed to the Ragin' Cajuns this year amongst their cast. It's a great option and baseball school for Louisiana kids. 

Screenshot_20240604-023330-149.png

Website_Crop.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Maybe.....

La-Lafayette has some pretty impressive baseball facilities though. They normally rank in the Top 15 every year in attendance. I believe they average close to 4,500 per game. Their Stadium holds 6,100.

ULL has never played San Diego, but they did take 2 of 3 from UC Irvine in 2022.

Catholic (Baton Rouge) has 3 players committed to the Ragin' Cajuns this year amongst their cast. It's a great option and baseball school for Louisiana kids. 

Screenshot_20240604-023330-149.png

Website_Crop.png

To put that attendance in perspective UL-Lafayette finished #15 nationally in attendance in 2023. Very respectable.

The USC Trojan probably averaged 500 (maybe) people per game in 2023 per the article I read. I kid you not.

2023 👇

Screenshot_20240604-025158-084.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

To put that attendance in perspective UL-Lafayette finished #15 nationally in attendance in 2023. Very respectable.

The USC Trojan probably averaged 500 (maybe) people per game in 2023 per the article I read. I kid you not.

2023 👇

You’re so full of shit USC has at least 600 per game.  

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

You’re so full of shit USC has at least 600 per game.  

Louisiana Little League games draw more people than USC Trojan baseball!

After the first 16 home games last year USC was averaging 454  fans per game. I haven't seen the numbers this year  😉

👇

https://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/2023/04/05/as-usc-baseball-surges-attendance-falls/

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

2023 👇

What does USC have to do with anything?….. Nobody in So Cal or Cali at all cares about College Baseball except for the families and friends of the players….

We actually have professional baseball teams in Cali and lots of other things to do rather then go to College Baseball games…. Something that states like Louisiana, Oklahoma, etc do not…. 

Heck, I luv College Baseball, watch it all the time on TV, but I have maybe been to 10 College Baseball games my whole life…. I go to at least 10 MLB games every year…. 🤣

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana Little League games draw more people than USC Trojan baseball!

After the first 16 home games last year USC was averaging 454  fans per game. I haven't seen the numbers this year  😉

👇

https://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/2023/04/05/as-usc-baseball-surges-attendance-falls/

I’m a big fan of USC and what was PAC-12 sports but in no way, shape or form am I gonna suck their butthole like you do Louisiana’s. I have other priorities in my life and USC is probably 15th or lower on that list. I don’t give a shit about how many people go watch USC sports or any sports team, I just care about what I’m watching, and today I’m going to watch my grandson’s soccer game because that’s what’s most important to me right now. Would you like a head count of the attendees at the soccer game to see if they are relevant? It seems to me that it’s a priority of yours because you get a false sense of superiority out of Louisiana sports attendance. I guess if that's all you got then party on Garth (Redbone).

#FightOn!

• Like 1

I said UL-Lafayette was a "good D1 baseball program" and a couple of left coasters blow a gasket. Go figure.

The facts still remain.

The Ragin' Cajuns ended this year ranked #21 in the nation and they knocked the #24 Texas Longhorns out of the NCAA tournament. It was one of the tougher Regionals this year.

They have some of the best college baseball facilities in the nation and tremendous fan and community support. 

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m a big fan of USC

USC should drop baseball! 

The only thing worth responding to from your unhinged rant.

Putting 454 fans in the stands for any college sports event is pretty damn embarrassing. 

Rant on that!

3 hours ago, Reb72 said:

@RedZone, you know about Catholic and you know about Barbe, here's a good interview with our Head guy Wade Simoneaux and some insight on West Monroe Baseball

West Monroe's has had a great 4-year run, no doubt about it.

• Thanks 1