41 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Happy for PC tonight. Was great watching the game in person w fellow '83 alums, who went 0-11 vs DBP, BC and SJR during our time there. Congrats paladin4ever and Jimbo too! 

As I told Jimbo, many knew Sabella could coach. He certainly proved it this season. Inheriting a senior laden team helped too. With only six starters returning next season, the cupboard is close to bare. For him to be successful long term, he'll have to be just as good a recruiter than head coach. Winning tonight will certainly help the cause. 

As of now, there's no doubt that PC is the new dominant power in NJ with 3 titles out of 4 in the past 5 years. Br. Michael Dwyer aka the Black Cloud would be proud!!

So if Augie wins a title at SJR tomorrow then the only coach in the BNU (Bosco, BC, DP, SJR, PC) without a title would be????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

nice read

I am happy for Rutgers because indeed  "Meanwhile, Johnathan Lewis was awesome for St. Peter’s."

Kid's a winner.

SPP has had the best QB in the state for the last 4 years and only came away with one title although they did get to the final 3 times in the last 4 years????

It did get them to 3 of the last 4 title games though....

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Noon, you mat be right about PC in state......My old coach from Bosco  told me that Sabella is a good coach......If  PC ups the ante and starts to play GOOD OOS teams like Bosco does, and for that length of time PC could possibly establish some prominence nationally... Long way to go to match the history of Bosco or their omnipotence. For now,they appear to be the best IN STATE HS FOOTBALL TEAM,

the new Big 3 appear to be SJR, PC and SPP, 

it really sucks but it is what it is.....

How does Bosco rise up again? 

My guess, next year will bring some improvement for other than straight football talent. 

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

nice read

I am happy for Rutgers because indeed  "Meanwhile, Johnathan Lewis was awesome for St. Peter’s."

Kid's a winner.

SPP has had the best QB in the state for the last 4 years and only came away with one title although they did get to the final 3 times in the last 4 years????

It did get them to 3 of the last 4 title games though....

No matter how good Lewis is it will make zero difference at RU. Good luck nto him but it might be 4/5 very long years at that place.

I'm watching a stud who should of been the qb at rutgers the last 4 years right now and that's pj walker. And he would of brought his hS teammate RB ahmad thomas w him. Rutgers would have twice as many wins in the last 4 years. 

3 qBs have transferred out of rutgers in the last week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unless SJR struggles today, they should be the consensus #1. Head to head is always the deciding factor for me. 

SPP was 1-3 in conference this season. PC was expected to take care of business lat night and they certainly did. If SJR does the same, they should be rewarded w #1 ranking. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unless SJR struggles today, they should be the consensus #1. Head to head is always the deciding factor for me. 

SPP was 1-3 in conference this season. PC was expected to take care of business lat night and they certainly did. If SJR does the same, they should be rewarded w #1 ranking. 

What do you consider struggling ? 

Only winning by 14 or less ?