37 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

IF SJR wins vs Depaul they will be #1 in NJ and the MSG Varsity poll....they beat PC and the rest except for Bosco....head to head goes to the winner but all said great first year for Sabella at PC.  

I do think if SJR wins they will be voted #1. I just don't like the fact that they play in a Group playoff that they will be the winner before the season even starts but I guess not their fault. SJR should be in NPG4 like last year. 

On 11/20/2016 at 7:33 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk about Jersey anymore! 

I thought I was onto what y'all had cooking up there, and then everything I thought I knew got thrown out the window. 

To have nearly as many people as Georgia, plus the transfers from Nu Yok, and the Keystone pipeline! Their quality of competition BLOWS CHUNKS!

On November 21, 2016 at 4:39 PM, SJR89 said:

same rant, different bat channel.....once again tell your coaches to pick up the phone and call ....Auggie / Nunzio / Sabella / Toal and Hansen are waiting to take your team to the woodshed.....

Leave Rab alone...the poor ole boy wears his adult diaper on the outside of his overalls!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Why not?

personally I am fine with either but SPP winning would be fun for several reasons. . 

While I think SPP needs to play better OOS games and certainly needs to drop Lincoln from their schedule they did play PC 2X, DP, BC 2X, SJR and Bosco and made it to the state finals. So I now have a new found respect for the program playing a very good schedule. With that said I'm rooting for PC but a SPP win would not surprise me the way this year has gone.

See Jimbo I think the BNU schedules have gotten to out if hand. But yes, id like to see SPP schedule better OOS games. ECA few years back was a very good win and they did fall short in the IMG challenge. 

There has to be a healthy balance between the schedules now and back than. The problem is the publics won't play them. But two cupcakes on every BNU schedule is ideal. 

25 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

See Jimbo I think the BNU schedules have gotten to out if hand. But yes, id like to see SPP schedule better OOS games. ECA few years back was a very good win and they did fall short in the IMG challenge. 

There has to be a healthy balance between the schedules now and back than. The problem is the publics won't play them. But two cupcakes on every BNU schedule is ideal. 

Personally I feel there is nothing gained by playing a game in which you know before hand that game is won. It does nothing for the team IMO. Play the toughest schedule as possible and the team hopefully learns and improves. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Why not?

personally I am fine with either but SPP winning would be fun for several reasons. . 

Because they only beat a GA 3A team, Blessed Trinity, by 13 points. Id love for SPP to win.

Buuuttt... that BT team is 10-2 and in the 3A Quarterfinals... so theres that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Personally I feel there is nothing gained by playing a game in which you know before hand that game is won. It does nothing for the team IMO. Play the toughest schedule as possible and the team hopefully learns and improves. 

Even alabama schedules tenneseee Chattanooga. The seasons are LONG and a week or 2 w cupcakes helps break up the season. 

As a coach its Hard to get your kids to play balls out every week. 

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Because they only beat a GA 3A team, Blessed Trinity, by 13 points. Id love for SPP to win.

Buuuttt... that BT team is 10-2 and in the 3A Quarterfinals... so theres that.

Not getting into this again lol. It's so silly you GA guys expect sPP coach to beat BT by 70 after a flight all the way to Ireland. 

Would of been really dick move. A very Negro-esque move.