LSU v. Alabama

ChimpGrip

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

At least LSU will still be in the poll next week.

usc will be down there with others receiving votes > maybe! šŸ˜§

Ā 

So you went from Winning the West to ā€œAt Least we will be in the Pollsā€ā€¦. šŸ¤£

The Bryan Kelly affectā€¦. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You losers are really talking about football when the high school girls volleyball national championship is going on? #1 Mater Dei leads #2 Mira Costa 2-0 and leads in the final set. I didnā€™t even know football was being played today.

I mean Iā€™d watch volleyball too if my team was about to get tossed out of playoffs by a team named after a Chocolate milkšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Weā€™ve been laying big hits on QBs for years. Thatā€™s not the reason LSU got beat 42-28 tonight. ā€œTypical Saban tacticā€ now thatā€™s funny.

I like hard hits. Youā€™re not supposed to drive the QB into the ground when he didnā€™t have the ball. Even when he does the ball. Thatā€™s just the rule. They do it constantly. They need to start driving Milroe into the dirt. He gets sacked a lot. They will be terrible without him.

LSU QB Jayden Daniels probably would have had 500 yards total offense tonight...... wasn't meant to be though.Ā 

He's the best player in college football and there's no question about it.

LSU forced 14 Third Downs tonight and Gump converted 11 of them. Don't deserve to win if you can't get off the field.Ā 

I thought the 3 freshmen played pretty well in the secondary for the most part for LSU.Ā 

Anyways no tears from me!

Ā 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LSU QB Jayden Daniels probably would have had 500 yards total offense tonight...... wasn't meant to be though.Ā 

He's the best player in college football and there's no question about it.

LSU forced 14 Third Downs tonight and Gump converted 11 of them. Don't deserve to win if you can't get off the field.Ā 

I thought the 3 freshmen played pretty well in the secondary for the most part for LSU.Ā 

Anyways no tears from me!

Ā 

That is great

Ā 

BOO! !

IMG_9488.thumb.jpeg.7ca21a1aa9d9f81c1678e9534a6efdf8.jpeg

Did I scare you?

• Haha 3

Alabama bullies the SEC West because all those teams suck.Ā  The Laggies and Ole Piss was down to the wire. They did have one of these scrubs accomplish something The Piglets beat Florida.Ā  Now we can spend the next 3 weeks without anyone giving a damn about the SEC West.Ā  I notice none of them now claiming their daddy Suck.Ā  Bama has not hyper improved.Ā  They will get skull drugged by good teams and get lit up.Ā  Brian Kelly continues to fail in big games.Ā  SEC SEC.Ā Ā 

.Milroe keep playing these terrible teams he's gonna get invited to the Heisman awards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Alabama bullies the SEC West because all those teams suck.Ā  The Laggies and Ole Piss was down to the wire. They did have one of these scrubs accomplish something The Piglets beat Florida.Ā  Now we can spend the next 3 weeks without anyone giving a damn about the SEC West.Ā  I notice none of them now claiming their daddy Suck.Ā  Bama has not hyper improved.Ā  They will get skull drugged by good teams and get lit up.Ā  Brian Kelly continues to fail in big games.Ā  SEC SEC.Ā Ā 

They SUCKED after the Texas game

Ā 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

.Milroe keep playing these terrible teams he's gonna get invited to the Heisman awards

I wonder what Lil Wayne sounds like when he talks college football. lmao

Be nice, Red!

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, reggid said:

I donā€™t know how much, if anything, we learned about Bama playing against such a woeful LSU defense, but Ā the game certainly confirmed that LSU still blows.

No sir Bama has improved and no one can play with them.. Just look how they are beating the SEC West.Ā  Those teams are tough ask Miami, FSU, Texas and any team with a pulse that played one ofšŸ˜ them.Ā  LSU doesn't suck Bama is Awesome. When Bama plays anyone after all these scrubs they will be exposed.Ā  Everybody in that division except them Suck.Ā Ā 

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Well the SEC West is horrible.Ā  Bama's Bitches.Ā  Then the scrubs beat each other and we hear how tough it is.Ā  Who has Bama dropped 42 on outside those teams? Alabama is not hyper improved.

The Bama offense has improved because the qb has improved and they know what they are now. Qb's most important play is the 8 to 10 yard check down to the tightend because everyone else is running their man off or stretching the zone defenses. He hit that throw every time last night. I will always give credit where its due.Ā 

Alabama is legit top 8.