Week 11 pick em. 2 Thursday games

Cossacks

Just now, dntn31 said:

These games were played last night

What is the procedure for those then? Like how many points do I lose? I started picking the game a few days ago & just didnt finish til now. This browser always saves what you have written in it unlike most others -- so I always just save it & come back later.

Do I lose 10 & 9? Or do I lose the 'average' of what everyone else lost?

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What is the procedure for those then? Like how many points do I lose? I started picking the game a few days ago & just didnt finish til now. This browser always saves what you have written in it unlike most others -- so I always just save it & come back later.

Do I lose 10 & 9? Or do I lose the 'average' of what everyone else lost?

Make those your 1 and 2 pointers and adjust everything else up (to minimize how many points you will lose on those games - you got those picks in late, so they will unfortunately be an automatic loss).

In the future just post your partial picks and come back and edit your post so that you aren't late. For Thursday games I always record what is posted at the time the games start and I can see who edits posts and when, so I'm not worried about someone trying to cheat on an edited post (same goes for Friday games).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• dntn31 unpinned this topic