2023 CIF SS playoffs

Bodysurf

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Tough break for PV. That is the thing I dislike most about the current setup. Teams like PV that go 10-0 and end up in a division way above their weight class. 

And teams like RC and LBP get left outta D1 while 3 5-5 teams get in... 

I'll be honest after seeing these scores I wonder.... 

On paper LBP,RC and MV had the better records than those 3 aforementioned teams and these SHOULD be the teams in D1 but now In having some doubts 

But its aggrevating because the bottom 4 did Jack crap to deserve to be ranked so freaking high... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And teams like RC and LBP get left outta D1 while 3 5-5 teams get in... 

I'll be honest after seeing these scores I wonder.... 

On paper LBP,RC and MV had the better records than those 3 aforementioned teams and these SHOULD be the teams in D1 but now In having some doubts 

But its aggrevating because the bottom 4 did Jack crap to deserve to be ranked so freaking high... 

We've already been over this. At this point, I'm not even going to bother trying - it's a futile endeavor. It would be like trying to teach @FreeBird Trigonometry.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

Undefeated Chino moves to 11-0 after beating Jordan 42-22 in the first round of the D7 bracket.

Sierra Canyon on the clock next week.

Chino and Sierra Canyon the only 2 remaining undefeated teams in the southern section.

After next week they’re gonna wish they were back in D2 pining for a rematch with Lincoln. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man wtf...

Im bout to check schedules

Take a break.  Flip on cbs network.  I still haven’t changed since post butterface Wyoming helmets.  

Americans, a German and a Ukrainian player left final table…

…best part when Ukrainian man plays hands.  Pretty wife (very) gets full camera view.  She looks so Eastern European.  

Dang, he’s out.  Finished 5th. 

IMG_7074.jpeg

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Take a break.  Flip on cbs network.  I still haven’t changed since post butterface Wyoming helmets.  

Americans, a German and a Ukrainian player left final table…

…best part when Ukrainian man plays hands.  Pretty wife (very) gets full camera view.  She looks so Eastern European.  

Dang, he’s out.  Finished 5th. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

My sister and bro in law just finished a 10 day cruise in Europe.  My sis is texting me now from Lisbon.  They’re staying 2 nights and flying back home Sunday.  

My wife just woke up and replied to my text about this past Wall St week.  

That should cheer her up as she and our daughter are leaving Poland for Germany this afternoon.  Always tears when my wife leaves Poland.  Hello’s rule (mom and dad), goodbye’s royally suck.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Pacifica had many players suspended after the regular season ending handshake line brawl with Oxnard 

https://highschool.si.com/california/2023/10/30/brawl-breaks-out-after-california-high-school-football-game

Silly thing to do just prior to playoffs.  I’m not sure how many were suspended and which players were but it was probably a factor.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sounds like a joke setup… Americans, a German and a Ukrainian man.  😂 

No laughing matter shit.  Serious bank for this main event 2023 event final table  (I don’t know the result).  It’s live to me.  

German walks away with 3 mil for 4th place.  

😯

IMG_7078.jpeg

IMG_7079.jpeg

Congrats to the GA Tech mechanical engineering major graduate.  👍🏻