Georgia week 11 Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats Calhoun County bro... 

Im talking about Calhoun City-Gordon County. 

But that was a interesting read and part of why I hated living rural... 

I dont think Tift County nor Colquitt are in that deep nor have that type of corruption issue.... 

But these small middle of nowhere communities are most definitely peddling some funny money to superintendents and certain coaches and teachers.... 

If you've never been to Calhoun County one of the biggest things they got going for them is that massive ass prison (Which is sad IMO)... Calhoun State Prison is right outside Morgan... in the middle of nowhere near a gator infested Lake and River... 

Calhoun County HS  is barely a 1A HS and like I said the prison brings in the federal  money... because of how rural and far out and secure  the prison is they get dangerous prisoners sent there from as far out as Cali and Texas... when I say they get serious Federal money I mean big bucks... but as a while the county is nothing to write about... 

Apparently the US Agriculture and Farmland Bureau has rated all of Calhoun County,Early County,Miller County,Stewart county,Clay county and Seminole County as untapped Prime farmland and grazing land for cattle.... 

Which isn't surprising all those counties lifted are over 90% untouched... 

Oh I seen calhoun and ran with it but you are right its still interesting.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats Calhoun County bro... 

Im talking about Calhoun City-Gordon County. 

But that was a interesting read and part of why I hated living rural... 

I dont think Tift County nor Colquitt are in that deep nor have that type of corruption issue.... 

But these small middle of nowhere communities are most definitely peddling some funny money to superintendents and certain coaches and teachers.... 

If you've never been to Calhoun County one of the biggest things they got going for them is that massive ass prison (Which is sad IMO)... Calhoun State Prison is right outside Morgan... in the middle of nowhere near a gator infested Lake and River... 

Calhoun County HS  is barely a 1A HS and like I said the prison brings in the federal  money... because of how rural and far out and secure  the prison is they get dangerous prisoners sent there from as far out as Cali and Texas... when I say they get serious Federal money I mean big bucks... but as a while the county is nothing to write about... 

Apparently the US Agriculture and Farmland Bureau has rated all of Calhoun County,Early County,Miller County,Stewart county,Clay county and Seminole County as untapped Prime farmland and grazing land for cattle.... 

Which isn't surprising all those counties lifted are over 90% untouched... 

Drove through for a funeral and some football games but never stopped there. I believe it as well there is absolutely no phone signal in that miller county area. I mean the whole town is a deadzone.