G.D.P at 4.9....

DBP66

53 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Never seen so many idiots unwilling to learn anything.  

You know, I'm not in favor of voting literacy tests, but should the debate arise in this country (again), there have been a few posts in this and other OT threads this morning that would serve as exhibits in favor of implementing one...

😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

You know, I'm not in favor of voting literacy tests, but should the debate arise in this country (again), there have been a few posts in this and other OT threads this morning that would serve as exhibits in favor of implementing one...

😉

Ha!!!  That would be a most ironic twist to our countries voting history and it would have the MAGA crowd finally believing in voter suppression...and for once in their miserable life they would be right.  😆  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

😉

Bring the metric system to the U.S.  with a manual and toll free 24-7 helpline.  

“your waiting time will be approximately 2 weeks and one day… if you’d like to continue holding”

😂 

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Ha!!!  That would be a most ironic twist to our countries voting history and it would have the MAGA crowd finally believing in voter suppression...and for once in their miserable life they would be right.  😆  

Oh please, your party is full of  immigrants that can’t speak a word of English. It would cost you half of your Congressional delegation!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

You should have to be 25 years old and have a job in order to vote. The GOP would have 80 Senate & 400 house seats. 

And if being a hypocritical, projecting groomer were an additional requirement it’d be a clean sweep. 

On 11/29/2023 at 10:19 AM, GoBigBlack said:

@Crusader12-0

We all eagerly await your reply… get back to us as soon as you’re finished fantasizing about toddlers showering with boners.

Guess you still have pedophilia on the brain… take all the time you need, sicko.

14 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Oh please, your party is full of  immigrants that can’t speak a word of English. It would cost you half of your Congressional delegation!

The country is full of immigrants and that makes us the country we are.  Nobody said anything about English and your point doesn't make any sense.  You just have a problem with diversity.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, Atticus Finch said:

New York Times Pitchbot should just take concha's real unironic posts and retweet them.

Living in your tiny melon rent free as usual, I see.  🤣  Nice douche nozzle drive-by.

I'm happy to see real GDP growing.  Unfortunately for some, until it translates to improving the current condition of life for Joe America and family, we will continue to see President Tapioca Brain's numbers in the toilet.

Americans' cost of living still suffers from the high inflation occurring under this administration:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inflation-households-need-extra-11400-these-states-its-even-higher/

On average, Americans need an additional $11,434 to afford the same standard of living in October 2023 compared with January 2021 due to inflation. But some states require much more, with the biggest gap in Colorado, at almost $15,000.

More and more people are having to work two jobs to make ends meet:

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/more-americans-are-working-two-jobs-to-make-ends-meet/

The latest jobs report from the US Department of Labor showed nearly 8.4 million people had multiple jobs in October. That's the highest number since the start of the pandemic.

Women appear to be leading that trend. The federal data showed nearly six percent worked multiple jobs in October compared to 4.7 percent of men.

Experts say people may be taking on additional jobs to offset high inflation which has been easing but is still painfully high for some households. Non-profits like the United Way said inflation is outpacing wage growth and that's making it harder for them to help families.

Savings numbers are dwindling:

https://libertystreeteconomics.newyorkfed.org/2023/10/spending-down-pandemic-savings-is-an-only-in-the-u-s-phenomenon/#:~:text=The average U.S. saving rate,from the 2015-19 average.

https://fortune.com/2023/08/16/americans-savings-nearly-depleted-sf-fed-study/

Personal debt is up and repayment delinquency is up also:

https://www.newyorkfed.org/newsevents/news/research/2023/20231107

Interest rates are much higher than under the last guy and the housing market has taken it in the shorts.

Etc etc...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Living in your tiny melon rent free as usual, I see.  🤣  Nice douche nozzle drive-by.

I'm happy to see real GDP growing.  Unfortunately for some, until it translates to improving the current condition of life for Joe America and family, we will continue to see President Tapioca Brain's numbers in the toilet.

Americans' cost of living still suffers from the high inflation occurring under this administration:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inflation-households-need-extra-11400-these-states-its-even-higher/

On average, Americans need an additional $11,434 to afford the same standard of living in October 2023 compared with January 2021 due to inflation. But some states require much more, with the biggest gap in Colorado, at almost $15,000.

More and more people are having to work two jobs to make ends meet:

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/more-americans-are-working-two-jobs-to-make-ends-meet/

The latest jobs report from the US Department of Labor showed nearly 8.4 million people had multiple jobs in October. That's the highest number since the start of the pandemic.

Women appear to be leading that trend. The federal data showed nearly six percent worked multiple jobs in October compared to 4.7 percent of men.

Experts say people may be taking on additional jobs to offset high inflation which has been easing but is still painfully high for some households. Non-profits like the United Way said inflation is outpacing wage growth and that's making it harder for them to help families.

Savings numbers are dwindling:

https://libertystreeteconomics.newyorkfed.org/2023/10/spending-down-pandemic-savings-is-an-only-in-the-u-s-phenomenon/#:~:text=The average U.S. saving rate,from the 2015-19 average.

https://fortune.com/2023/08/16/americans-savings-nearly-depleted-sf-fed-study/

Personal debt is up and repayment delinquency is up also:

https://www.newyorkfed.org/newsevents/news/research/2023/20231107

Interest rates are much higher than under the last guy and the housing market has taken it in the shorts.

Etc etc...

What do you think Biden should be doing to address what you wrote above?  Go ahead and give an actual answer if you can.  Don't forget that Republicans voted NO to anything that would help fight against inflation, veteran's health care, mental health, price gouging, sensible gun laws (they even prevented the CDC from even studying gun violence), border patrol operations, etc.  The above doesn't mean anything to you, does it?  How you cannot acknowledge that Republicans have done literally nothing to help with anything is why nobody takes anything you say seriously.  

Let's ignore price gouging, corporate welfare state, and the last guy's tax giveaway to the people who do not need it, putting us further in debt.  Maybe another pandemic can come so he can willingly kill 100's of thousands more and hold stupid rallies proclaiming how much of a victim he is and talk about how they hate other Americans.  Let's not forget the complete deregulation of our water/air.  Maybe your fellow Republicans can finally take health care away from millions of Americans like you have been trying to do for 15 years.  That sure would help the average Joe.  Or what would be super helpful is to take away SS and Medicare, then the average Joe will be really better off.  

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What do you think Biden should be doing to address what you wrote above?  Go ahead and give an actual answer if you can.  Don't forget that Republicans voted NO to anything that would help fight against inflation, veteran's health care, mental health, price gouging, sensible gun laws (they even prevented the CDC from even studying gun violence), border patrol operations, etc.  The above doesn't mean anything to you, does it?  How you cannot acknowledge that Republicans have done literally nothing to help with anything is why nobody takes anything you say seriously.  

Let's ignore price gouging, corporate welfare state, and the last guy's tax giveaway to the people who do not need it, putting us further in debt.  Maybe another pandemic can come so he can willingly kill 100's of thousands more and hold stupid rallies proclaiming how much of a victim he is and talk about how they hate other Americans.  Let's not forget the complete deregulation of our water/air.  Maybe your fellow Republicans can finally take health care away from millions of Americans like you have been trying to do for 15 years.  That sure would help the average Joe.  Or what would be super helpful is to take away SS and Medicare, then the average Joe will be really better off.  

The vast amount of shit that you've managed to squeeze into your tiny skull is astonishing.

YOU PEOPLE are responsible for our border being out of control. YOU PEOPLE have governed over the centers of gun violence in our nation for decades and generations. The current inflationary and interest rate problems we now suffer under have occurred on YOUR WATCH. And the pandemic? Caused by Fauci and the Chicoms, not Republicans. YOU PEOPLE were encouraging folks to pile into Chinese Lunar New Year celebrations in your never-ending worship of the altar of Woke. YOU PEOPLE sent sick elderly people back into homes to spread death. It was YOUR leadership that cast doubt upon vaccines right up until they took office and found it politically expedient to force them upon everyone. Americans are fleeing states controlled by YOU PEOPLE to live better lives in states that YOU don't.

You're nothing but a dumbass shill.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, concha said:

The vast amount of shit that you've managed to squeeze into your tiny skull is astonishing.

YOU PEOPLE are responsible for our border being out of control. YOU PEOPLE have governed over the centers of gun violence in our nation for decades and generations. The current inflationary and interest rate problems we now suffer under have occurred on YOUR WATCH. And the pandemic? Caused by Fauci and the Chicoms, not Republicans. YOU PEOPLE were encouraging folks to pile into Chinese Lunar New Year celebrations in your never-ending worship of the altar of Woke. YOU PEOPLE sent sick elderly people back into homes to spread death. It was YOUR leadership that cast doubt upon vaccines right up until they took office and found it politically expedient to force them upon everyone. Americans are fleeing states controlled by YOU PEOPLE to live better lives in states that YOU don't.

I guess the ramblings above made sense to you and Slotback but it is pretty much gibberish.  

So, you do not have anything intelligent to say?  I wasn't expecting an answer from you.  You never give any answer or solution or anything really, all you are is angry.  Throw a bunch of blame around but don't have a single thing you would do differently.  Absolutely brilliant.  Thanks for your valuable input as always. 

Just a fyi...woke is not an insult like you think it is...and cults are bad.  🤣

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I guess the ramblings above made sense to you and Slotback but it is pretty much gibberish.  

So, you do not have anything intelligent to say?  I wasn't expecting an answer from you.  You never give any answer or solution or anything really, all you are is angry.  Throw a bunch of blame around but don't have a single thing you would do differently.  Absolutely brilliant.  Thanks for your valuable input as always. 

Just a fyi...woke is not an insult like you think it is...and cults are bad.  🤣

You saying that I don't have anything intelligent to say is pure ironic comedy gold.

The answers I have are not the ones you are open to hearing anyway.

Enforce our borders and immigration laws. Do you realize that one of the major reasons why low income people in this country keep getting left behind? Because you people (endlessly) let our country get flooded (illegally) with people who work for even lower wages. Simple supply and demand. But dumbasses like you don't (want to) get it.

How about MORE police presence in poor, inner city areas where most of out gun violence occurs?  How about actually improving the schools in said areas instead of banning school choice and funneling tax dollars to unions that just funnel them back into DNC coffers? Lower crime and better schools attract investment. But as long as poor blacks keep voting Dem, why try? Amirite?

60-80-100 years of Dem rule but I'M supposed to explain what's wrong?  🤡 🤣  You are a buffoon.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2023 at 3:28 PM, concha said:

LOL..and your boy told us to drink bleach!....gun control is a Dem problem??....they're in bed with the NRA??.....Fauci's fault??....LOL...nice try Champ....🙄

1 hour ago, concha said:

You saying that I don't have anything intelligent to say is pure ironic comedy gold.

The answers I have are not the ones you are open to hearing anyway.

Enforce our borders and immigration laws. Do you realize that one of the major reasons why low income people in this country keep getting left behind? Because you people (endlessly) let our country get flooded (illegally) with people who work for even lower wages. Simple supply and demand. But dumbasses like you don't (want to) get it.

How about MORE police presence in poor, inner city areas where most of out gun violence occurs?  How about actually improving the schools in said areas instead of banning school choice and funneling tax dollars to unions that just funnel them back into DNC coffers? Lower crime and better schools attract investment. But as long as poor blacks keep voting Dem, why try? Amirite?

60-80-100 years of Dem rule but I'M supposed to explain what's wrong?  🤡 🤣  You are a buffoon.

and how about all the poor white rural broke-ass red necks who are neo-cons like you???....how does your party treat them??...any tax breaks for them??....naaa....they don't make enough....🙄

On 12/2/2023 at 2:03 PM, DBP66 said:

and how about all the poor white rural broke-ass red necks who are neo-cons like you???....how does your party treat them??...any tax breaks for them??....naaa....they don't make enough....🙄

How can you help people who refuse to help themselves.  Until they vote differently...  The Republicans treat them like shit because they know it won't change how they vote.  

Concha just can't answer any of my questions.  I am sure he can't answer yours.  EVER.  It is amusing at this point.  The educated cultist can't answer economic questions or provide a single solution to any of the many problems he says are Democrats fault.  Never.  Not a single time.  He can't even explain how or why they are Democrats fault.  

Every time they post some bs and they get any response that proves them wrong or even questions their premise...they just insult, deflect, insult.  But they NEVER address the point.  I mean, I get it, what else can they do when facts and evidence are not on their side.  It's hard to be in a cult where you have too always be right even when obviously wrong.  If they were not so dangerous and so willing to destroy our country they would be deserving of pity, but they are.  

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Concha just can't answer any of my questions.  I am sure he can't answer yours.  EVER.  It is amusing at this point.  The educated cultist can't answer economic questions or provide a single solution to any of the many problems he says are Democrats fault.  Never.  Not a single time.  He can't even explain how or why they are Democrats fault.  

Every time they post some bs and they get any response that proves them wrong or even questions their premise...they just insult, deflect, insult.  But they NEVER address the point.  I mean, I get it, what else can they do when facts and evidence are not on their side.  It's hard to be in a cult where you have too always be right even when obviously wrong.  If they were not so dangerous and so willing to destroy our country they would be deserving of pity, but they are.  

Amusing is you getting outraged at things like your own cult exclusively running a place - now rife with crime and poverty - uninterrupted for 60-100 years and demanding that someone else explain exactly why that's so. As if your cult had nothing to do with it...  while it controlled the mayor's office, the city council, the courts, the police, the schools, the unions...

I actually did provide you a few answers, btw.

But you are unable to process anything that is not in lock-step with your cult's teachings.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Concha just can't answer any of my questions.  I am sure he can't answer yours.  EVER.

I mean he can usually muster up "answers" but they're just lies and/or misrepresentations.

I don't think anybody on this side of the website has been exposed more as a liar and faux intellectual than this guy.

Just nakedly dishonest.

14 hours ago, concha said:

Amusing is you getting outraged at things like your own cult exclusively running a place - now rife with crime and poverty - uninterrupted for 60-100 years and demanding that someone else explain exactly why that's so. As if your cult had nothing to do with it...  while it controlled the mayor's office, the city council, the courts, the police, the schools, the unions...

I actually did provide you a few answers, btw.

But you are unable to process anything that is not in lock-step with your cult's teachings.

Amusing is you saying I am outraged when all I did was ask you a question.  A question you could not answer...again.  I understand you do not know what you are talking about, so I am not outraged.  I enjoy exposing you as an idiot, cult member that you are.  

You are a clown and you are not doing well.  🤣 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I mean he can usually muster up "answers" but they're just lies and/or misrepresentations.

I don't think anybody on this side of the website has been exposed more as a liar and faux intellectual than this guy.

Just nakedly dishonest.

He really can't answer.  He talks in generalities and when asked to specify anything, he comes back with more generalities.  He has no solution or answer to any problem he claims are because of Democrats.  The rest of your comment is spot on.