Week 10 Pickem

dntn31

16 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Week 10 Totals

image.png.798fe3e2e59fcde72bba773846ca1247.png

Overall Standings

image.png.34e84fa82e22af73a175b5a5f26623df.png

SJB and MD could very well be ranked #2 and #3 in next week’s https://www.thecomppoll.com/ with Duncanville’s loss (unless De Soto is swapped in the polls). Looks like +3pts for MD, +2pts Madonna and +1pt for SJB

BG still in driver seat but window opening slightly for SJB for piece of MNC if they win out (not advocating #1 for MD with a 28-0 loss…to even remotely consider they’d have to beat SJB by > 4TDs and I just don’t see the gap that wide even on a bad day)

IMG_0473.jpeg

On 10/23/2023 at 5:50 PM, golfaddict1 said:

@Cal 14 may know best, but when we participated last year with Ned’s selections nationally, I only recall one LA game chosen by him prior to late playoffs and he wasn’t shy about states selection.  #transparencyneutral

You guys doing it this year?  If so, any LA national games chosen by Ned this season thus far?    

I’m enjoying retirement again. 
My weekly grind this season is trying to figure out the mid to long term bond strategy and I’m at the equivalent of about 55 pct winning pct to be kind.  😔 

Freeman needs to promote his pickem challenge more effectively on CalPreps. 

“predict-the-preps”

I see the Ehkhakmak name is still doing a ton of picks this year and wow… 1000ydguy picking over 300 games thus far and all in Nebraska!  😮 

Who’s gunna take the CA challenge?  :) 

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @dntn31 can we have an overall winner and a winner of head to head playoff bracket

be a man

do the right thing

Nah, thats not something Im just going to implement in week 11? Gotta establish that stuff before the season starts. I’ve done it the same way every year it’s a start to finish contest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Freeman needs to promote his pickem challenge more effectively on CalPreps. 

“predict-the-preps”

I see the Ehkhakmak name is still doing a ton of picks this year and wow… 1000ydguy picking over 300 games thus far and all in Nebraska!  😮 

Who’s gunna take the CA challenge?  :) 

Shit. I should’ve got in on the Nebraska one. 

• dntn31 unpinned this topic