Week 10 Pickem

dntn31

36 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I did like an idiot. Should have done more research on Nelson. SLC name value got me.

39 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Did everyone pick the Dragons? 

I think @DevilDog and I talked about this last season some time ? It’s not your fault Hoover,

There are a handful of interchangeable (Dark Horse) Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas teams that can give the state powers a game or upset them every year.

If we don’t keep an eye on them or even find them, games like Byron Nelson - Southlake Carroll happen. 

The other Texans just told me last night that they have been challenging Guyer in playoffs as of late and have just been under the radar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think @DevilDog and I talked about this last season some time ? It’s not your fault Hoover,

There are a handful of interchangeable (Dark Horse) Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas teams that can give the state powers a game or upset them every year.

If we don’t keep an eye on them or even find them, games like Byron Nelson - Southlake Carroll happen. 

The other Texans just told me last night that they have been challenging Guyer in playoffs as of late and have just been under the radar

There are always dark horses 

• dntn31 unpinned this topic