College football Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why are you so apoplectic on Coach Prime and his team?

Because he’s a huckster and a narcissistic con-man who encapsulates everything that is wrong with football, from his scam Prime Academy to running off dozens of college kids at Colorado like they were garbage, all while preaching his God and Jesus bullshit while blinged out like a pimp.   But other than that, no issues at all. ; )

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, reggid said:

Because he’s a huckster and a narcissistic con-man who encapsulates everything that is wrong with football, from his scam Prime Academy to running off dozens of college kids at Colorado like they were garbage, all while preaching his God and Jesus bullshit while blinged out like a pimp.   But other than that, no issues at all. ; )

DId you get it all out or do you have few more adjectives for me to digest?  Colorado the last decade has been a morbid program.  Anyone coming into that situation and be competitive and win a few is a great accomplishment.  Do You feel that way about other coaches that took in a helluva lot of transfers and forced kids to leave because of it. 

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

DId you get it all out or do you have few more adjectives for me to digest.  Colorado the last decade has been a morbid program.  Anyone coming into that situation and be competitive and win a few is a great accomplishment.  Do You feel that way about other coaches that took in a helluva lot of transfers and forced kids to leave because of it. 

I have always loathed coaches who have used that practice — other than Georgia, the SEC in particular was notorious for vastly over-signing recruits every year, and then running kids out of the program to make room.  Now we have some teams like Colorado — I’m sure there are others — who are abusing the transfer portal in the same way.  It has always been a despicable practice, and as far as I’m concerned, most of those SEC titles over the past couple decades are tainted as a result.  Some call it “recruiting” — I call it treating college kids like property and worthless garbage.  Just like oversigning, using the portal as your primary recruiting tool, and then running off dozens of players, makes a complete mockery of the idea of college football being played by student athletes instead of pro mercenaries. 

29 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You can’t score 32 and lose to a back up QB…. If Grinch is not fired then Riley has to go…. USC is wasting talent right now because if Grinch….

USC will get rolled in The Big 10 unless we get tougher….

caleb williams wasn't great tonight. Outside of one long pass it was very pedestrian........ 0 passing TDs,  1 fumble (was huge), 1 Rush TD (after big punt return)

A Pick-6 and big punt return kept usc in the game.

Utah dominated the stats so usc had some offensive issues tonight also. Just Sayin'

Bottom Line? This is just a typical lincoln riley team and my bet is he bails for the NFL sooner than later.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

*After 22 games as USC coach, Riley is 17-5. After 22 games as USC coach, Clay Helton was 17-5. Chew on that one while you gnaw at a second consecutive loss that removes the Trojans from national championship contention while also probably ending their conference title hopes. 27 mins ago"

Go a minute without hating on USC and Lincoln Riley Challenge... 

Difficulty:Impossible

Caj you're human like the rest of us... 

Why not just admit you hate that he didn't go to LSU and be done with it... 

You think you're the only person to ever feel disappointed that a coach didn't go where he wanted them to? 

You're not perfect

You're not a guru 

You're human like everyone else... 

But you make yourself look like a petty punk with all these pathetic comments... 

All you got to do is say he should have went to LSU.... 

Because the truth is you wouldn't be the only one who felt that way.... 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Go a minute without hating on USC and Lincoln Riley Challenge... 

Difficulty:Impossible

little, irrelevant dude.

Did you see me crying when these usc fanboys and even your dumb goofy ass SHIT on LSU for 2 months straight here???

To be honest I've been easy on you girls.

Get the fuck out of here and get a job.

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

little, irrelevant dude.

Did you see me crying when these usc fanboys and even your dumb goofy ass SHIT on LSU for 2 months straight here???

To be honest I've been easy on you girls.

Get the fuck out of here and get a job.

I got a job... I got the unfortunate luck of being off today... 

You've been easy on us? LOL ok... 

We shat on LSU because you're a fucking ass clown and they hired Brian Kelly.... 

BRIAN FUCKING KELLY... 

LSU went for Notre Dame's sloppy seconds after firing coach Ogeron when he took your program to the National Championship... 

They could have done better I know it,you know it and everyone knows it... 

However unlike you and all your self proclaimed wisdom I can admit when I'm wrong or make a mistake... 

Your heads so far up your ass you're tasting next weeks lunch... 

Not only that you came to my thread with your teenage angst... 

Everyone can see through you.... 

Before Lincoln Riley said he'd never coach an SEC team you where ok and cool with him because everyone thought he was gonna go to LSU after Ogeron got the boot.... 

But the second USC signed him on you went sour and started throwing a tantrum like a toddler.... 

But please don't let me stop you from being a dime circus clown 🤡🤡🤡

You're the type of person to get his ass beat and get back up and say "you're lucky I didn't feel like fighting back"... 

15 hours ago, reggid said:

By the way, since I know you were all waiting for an update on some true student-athletes, the most dominant program in CFB history, Mount Union, went to 7-0 with a win today.  They have now outscored their opponents 368-16 so far this season.

You’re welcome.  ; )

I was waiting for another update. 😂  #batonrouge

• Haha 1