College football Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Got beat! Sucks! I know I will sound like a bitch but this ensures grinch will be fired and I am thankful for that. Shitty targeting call, have to be better. Fight on forever!

They are calling for Strength Coach WIley to be fired as well.  He used to be at both UT and Oklahoma. That's from a USC Sports writer.  He is calling for both of them to be fired.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Got beat! Sucks! I know I will sound like a bitch but this ensures grinch will be fired and I am thankful for that. Shitty targeting call, have to be better. Fight on forever!

Kind of like my Irish losing to the Buckeyes, this was a great college football game and a credit to both teams.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You can’t score 32 and lose to a back up QB…. If Grinch is not fired then Riley has to go…. USC is wasting talent right now because if Grinch….

USC will get rolled in The Big 10 unless we get tougher….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

They are calling for Strength Coach WIley to be fired as well.  He used to be at both UT and Oklahoma. That's from a USC Sports writer.  He is calling for both of them to be fired.  

Yup. Wileys yoga bullshit has got to go. Embarrasing. My pops is USC class of ‘78 and is sick watching this soft shit. Sad! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

You can’t score 32 and lose to a back up QB…. If Grinch is not fired then Riley has to go…. USC is wasting talent right now because if Grinch….

US C will get rolled I. The Big 10 unless we get tougher….

Riley has to go the Spurrier route.  Spurrier hired Stoops as his DC and won the NC.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

US C will get rolled I. The Big 10 unless we get tougher….

Agree. Riley with a real DC is lethal. If he wont do it he has to go. Wasting talent. Bad loss. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I for one can't wait to Riley spin this one about they are right there where they want to be and are not that far off.  This post game Press Conference is going to be somber.  That's why we are fans we ride the highs and lows.  The Freaking Texas Rangers had me all fired up and then lay an egg and lose 3 straight at home.  That was a bad bad loss for the Trojans. 

• Like 1

Quinn Ewers hasn't learned this isn't HS and he needs to slide instead of trying to run over DB's down field.  A hard collision with a shoulder injury.  Hoping if he can't come back that Malik Murphy Dreadheaded Cali kid with a big arm display all that talent and keep the Horns rolling.  BYU scares me coming into Austin Next week.