College football Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lsu needed a last second field goal at home to beat them Lol

I'd rather do lines with @FreeBird than watch another minute of Iowa-Minnesota... 

The big 10 west is a fucking disaster.... 

Minnesota and Iowa are out here playing like its 1932... 

The "What is a forward pass Bowl" was just a joke but Jesus christ theres been like 1 incomplete one all game... and none since... 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'd rather do lines with @FreeBird than watch another minute of Iowa-Minnesota... 

The big 10 west is a fucking disaster.... 

Minnesota and Iowa are out here playing like its 1932... 

The "What is a forward pass Bowl" was just a joke but Jesus christ theres been like 1 incomplete one all game... and none since... 

Lines with @FreeBird is a guaranteed good time

• Haha 4

Houston just got hosed by the refs against Texas.  Terrible spot on a play that should have resulted in a first and goal moved the ball back a full yard, so instead of a first down  inside the Texas 9 with a chance to tie, Houston had a 4th down and didn’t get it.   Just a terrible spot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reggid said:

What prediction?  I didn’t make a prediction — I said Bama shouldn’t be ranked and the SEC blows.  Both are still true.  

Again name 25 teams who could beat this Alabama team and Saban?

You thought Tennessee had won and now you look foolish. SEC has won I think 16 or 17 out of the last 20 national titles and you think they blow. Lol

6 minutes ago, reggid said:

Houston just got hosed by the refs against Texas.  Terrible spot on a play that should have resulted in a first and gil moved the ball back a full yard, so instead of a first down  inside the Texas 9 with a chance to tie, Houston had a 4th down and didn’t get it.   Just a terrible spot.

Exactly what college team do you pull for?

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You thought Tennessee had won and now you look foolish. SEC has won I think 16 or 17 out of the last 20 national titles and you think they blow. Lol

Who cares about previous years?  What does that have to with current rankings?  Typical nonsense that gets us all these vastly over-ranked trash SEC teams every year.  Tennessee shouldn’t have been ranked, either — they blow. They were only ranked this season because they beat Bama last season,

The SEC circle-jerk of over-ranking is a farce.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

There isn’t 1 poster on this board that would bet their mortgage payment on Penn st over Alabama. Not after watching Allar and that offense today. #7 team in the country. But maybe they don’t deserve to be ranked in the top 25 either? Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

There isn’t 1 poster on this board that would bet their mortgage payment on Penn st over Alabama. Not after watching Allar and that offense today. #7 team in the country. But maybe they don’t deserve to be ranked in the top 25 either? Lol

I can name 14 in the SEC that can't beat Alabubba.  They own the SEC West.  Bama is a good football team.  Their only loss is to Bevo who is ranked in the top 10.  As long as Bubba keep kicking the hell out of the SEC,  Bevo looks better 

• Like 2