USC beat writer calls Trojans football a ‘soft’ program

RedZone

21 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I hope you explained to @golfaddict1 that since you traveled he has to buy. 

Sounds like a lot of fun.  Have a great time!

Indeed.  😊

I made it plain and simple… I have zero cash and I’m buying (plastic).  Next subject.  😂   
Can’t argue with elders and agreed.  It was a home game for me.  

Was a fun 4 hours.  We hardly watched sports and just chatted about it, among other subjects.  

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Gulp! My family logged considerable windshield time in a very similar wagon.

Did you have the pleasure of sitting in the back row type, facing vehicles thru rear windshield?  What a treat!  
O/U on turning blue, then green… 2 hrs.  🤒 #kidflashback

We called it the Plymouth Bomber.  Pre lemon law sadly.  Would have made the top 10 list annually.  

• Haha 2

I'm not a big fan at all of Napier being an O coordinator or his X's and O's, but I don't even care if he is able to return Florida to a high recruiting level.   At least that way if we punt him, we'll have guys that can give  the next guy a chance to do something.    Florida is going to lose a bunch of games starting next week for sure, but if he keeps the class intact and continues recruiting elite guys...that's enough for me lol.    Will he be able to?  We'll see.   I love the QB we're bringing in...kid has a lot of talent!

484A7E86-0D77-42CA-BE74-7391A79EC89E.png

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I lol’d at this last night.  

Red’s future first encounter meeting with a board member.  😂 

IMG_6730.jpeg

I'm really not into 4 or 5 hour chats with random internet guys, but whatever floats your boat, Mr conversationalist. 

Sounds a bit creepy to me honestly.

@that

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm really not into 4 or 5 hour chats with random internet guys, but whatever floats your boat, Mr conversationalist. 

Sounds a bit creepy to me honestly.

@that

Random as in following and posting for years on the forum and he’s arguably the most knowledgeable person on this forum re: HSFB (played it, knows it, inside and out).   

I have a fairly good bs meter.  You should know.  

You two couldn’t possibly be further apart on this forum.  

If there was a sports bias.com website, you’d be the flawed propaganda bs low rated source and Steeler would be the sports version of Reuters (guys who view/ post on other side, may enjoy this last paragraph :)). 

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Random as in following and posting for years on the forum and he’s arguably the most knowledgeable person on this forum re: HSFB (played it, knows it, inside and out).   

I have a fairly good bs meter.  You should know.  

You two couldn’t possibly be further apart on this forum.  

If there was a sports bias.com website, you’d be the flawed propaganda bs low rated source and Steeler would be the sports version of Reuters (guys who view/ post on other side, may enjoy this last paragraph :)). 

What makes me the most knowledgeable football person here is I don't listen/buy his bullshit or yours.

RedZone does.Football, not travel conversations.

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 9:18 AM, RedZone said:

Rummel could be very very good this year.......we have a new head coach this year (replacing a great one), but he has been with the program 14 or so years. We have last I checked 9 or 10 kids with college offers already and return almost everyone. Rummel also got a boost in having one of the best young QBs in Louisiana transferring in this off-season.

Last year was a bit of a disappointment as injuries and boneheaded mistakes did us in early in the season, but we managed to win 9 games with a young team. That's high school football though.

John Curtis is going to be great this year and that's who we want and have to beat..Hopefully scheduling Charlotte Catholic, NC, Ruston, La, and Oak Grove, MS will toughen us up and get us ready..

On 4/21/2019 at 9:35 AM, RedZone said:

Traveling to 6A Oak Grove (Hattiesburg, MS) will be a nice test too.

Oak Grove was the MS 6A Runner-up last year losing to a great Horn Lake squad 31-27 in the 6A Championship game... Oak Grove always has some nice ATHs and are one of the better programs in MS.

Never forget the time Red Flag said Charlotte Catholic, Ruston and Oak Grove will TOUGHEN US UP. 

And going to Oak Grove will be a NICE TEST!!!!!!

Remember this when he brags about “knowing football”