jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again > and yet again > and, Officially Rejected!

RedZone

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Seeing some initial reporting that Republicans held a secret ballot, Jordan is no longer the speaker designate for the House GOP, House Republicans are going home for the weekend, and will hold a candidate forum Monday night.  link

But who the fuck knows what happens next?  Electing a speaker used to be the legislative equivalent of spelling your name right on the SAT.

Yeah, I was just going to post that.

Sad jim was evidently crushed in a Top Secret Poll they had this morning.

They will regroup Monday and pick somebody else as their nominee.

The Samurai win! This battle anyways.

Republican lawmakers on Friday ditched Rep. Jim Jordan as their nominee for speaker of the House of Representatives after his bid to secure the gavel failed for a third time, multiple GOP sources told CNBC

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I was just going to post that.

Sad jim was evidently crushed in a Top Secret Poll they had this morning.

They will regroup Monday and pick somebody else as their nominee.

The Samurai win! This battle anyways.

Republican lawmakers on Friday ditched Rep. Jim Jordan as their nominee for speaker of the House of Representatives after his bid to secure the gavel failed for a third time, multiple GOP sources told CNBC

Think of all those wasted death threats...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Warrior said:

Swamp gonna swamp...nothing worse than a Rino. 14 Republican holdouts including Steve Scalise received financial contributions from Sam Bankman-Fried's illegal FTX campaign finance operation.

Jordan has strong support from conservatives with many constituents calling congressional offices in favor of his candidacy. You just can't beat the swamp. 

Term limits and get this self-centered criminals out of office. 

Just so you know......

In the Top Secret anonymous vote held in the basement this morning 40 more Republicans whiffed on Sad jim jordon. That's why he's dead and buried, and his political career quite possibly is in jeopardy. He's a loser.

The vote was 122-86.

They would have voted publicly to denounce sad jim......but feared for their family's safety as well as their own.

That's what was written.

• Like 1

• RedZone changed the title to jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again > and yet again > and, Officially Rejected!
9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....the guy who is squeezing Trump by the balls??....LOL..he's doing just fine...partisan??...SURE!!....🤡

Just a reminder, that’s a parody account of Jack Smith… but whoever it is, he/she seems to be always right with info and upcoming events.  I not only follow for humor, but for factual info. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Bump (two more hints… boldfaced and a similar sounding word)

Cmon!  😂  @Cossacks
@15yds4gibberish you got this.  
@DBP66?  

Last hint because I’m still nervous.  😥 

A baseball term commonly used as a sacrifice, but different spelling!  

Once you nail the denominator, you should get the numerator.  😂 

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just a reminder, that’s a parody account of Jack Smith… but whoever it is, he/she seems to be always right with info and upcoming events.  I not only follow for humor, but for factual info. 

I know it is....you've posted from it before.....Don fell for it!.....😉

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I know it is....you've posted from it before.....Don fell for it!.....😉

😊

But c’mon, I welcome the Mensa 5!   Don’t google.  Think!

I’ve basically handed this to you all already.  One more hint 😂 

The denominator rhymes with the creator of Candid Camera.   Remember, baseball term used mostly for sacrifice also rhymes.  

My big fat Greek wedding scene.  The Greek mom brings the denominator out with a flower or flowers I forget in the middle to cover the hole inside the ……..? 

Cue Jeopardy music.  😊

I could have offered a book on Chance to the first correct reply, but it’s going to @steeler01 

STA used long sleeve with custom hole?  😂