The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

On 10/19/2023 at 4:32 AM, RedZone said:

Even more complete nonsense....

ZERO quality wins and one of the weakest SOS's in the nation. Not even debatable.

Bixby has never played a "national level" team or proven they can even hang with anyone in a Top 25 Poll. .

If someone wants to reward Bixby's cuteness stick them at #75 or something.

#25?...only hillbillies from Tennessee believe this. 

@Blueliner, thoughts?

bgw

40 minutes ago, badrouter said:

This is dishonest. I haven't tried to promote Coconut Creek. I've simply said they have as strong (or stronger) a resume as DLS. But, I've also said DLS shouldn't have any sort of distinguished ranking.

Just drop it. We know you hate dls, ca so that's  that . By the way, I've never seen on this board people making a stink out of someone being ranked 80 ish .  It means nothing that far down the scale.  At least to me.  All eyes should be on who wins state, and then who is in the final discussion as to who is number 1 in nation.  If dls finishes outside 100 than so be it . I'm hoping they win out . But to a guy like you, finishing 11-2 wouldn't mean anything because they lost those first 2 games . We just veiw things way, way different.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2023 at 4:51 PM, CaliNorth said:

I stopped listening to calpreps long time ago, where right before SBG open in Ca, calpreps had dls ranked 7 or 8 in the state. Really !  dls won the sbg that year.  As the ga poster echs brought up " How do you make sense of this ;  MD 55 > Kahuka 8 :  Kahuka 30 > SJB 22 :  SJB 28 > MD 0 .  If you daisy chain scores , it doesn't follow .  Fanboy just daisy chains scores , except when it doesn't fit his agenda .  Because dls lost ugly 1rst 2 weeks, he thinks that is who they are as of today .  I don't think DLS is all that good personally, relative to them pre- pandemic .  but I know they are a whole lot better than those 1rst 2 games .  Lakeland fan trying to promote coconut creek is very clearly trying to deflect from the fact that that is a black eye for CM . He is also every year upset that his lakeland team doesn't get the recognition that he feels they deserve . He is trying to compare this season's lakeland to this season's dls . I thought it was a given that Lakeland should be considered way higher than dls, especially now that Lakeland has become a district all-star team with huge amounts of transfers each year . But I guess in his brain he has a personal battle in his mind against DLS and every other CA team. 

Yeah it's fine I get it.   Calpreps is a nice tool, but the problem begins when people start using all of their data for arguments without considering the possibility some of the base data points could be way off.   How do you compare the SOS difference between say Orlando Metro vs Sacramento/SF area?   Seems the Cali divisions are always playing "better" competition.  

• Thanks 1