Lowndes adam carter called and threatened a fan/alumni/booster friday night after the loss to valdosta

Ga96

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Showing who someone really is and their character= tearing someone down in @Fred book. 

I didn't make him call and threaten a booster/alumni. I didn't make him go tic for tac with high school kids. I didn't make him come put in his defense and usurp the DC. I damn sure didn't make him come down here and take the job.

All I did was as you put it "document" the truth. Our best DB and one of are starting LBs have been on the bench all season because carter threw a temper tantrum with them and would rather lose than show class and maturity.

That guy spoke on his own experience. In fact I've never spoke to him in person but fred is crying about me posting the truth. Another thing his wife had no business touching anyone she's lucky billy is a decent guy. Many of men and women now a days would've sent her flying.

Your undermining goes back much further than this past week.  From the time you realized you had zero influence, you have been attacking him.  Instead of attempting to discuss your issues, you have resorted to attacking him at every opportunity.  The electrons were still moving down the wire (today's version of the ink wasn't even dry) and you were spreading it everywhere you could as often as you could.  Instead of trying to see that things are taken care internally, you are fanning the flames.  And the really bad thing is I don't think you realize what you are doing.  You talking about class and maturity is hilarious. 

Here's a news flash for you.  He is the head coach.  He can put in any scheme he wants to until his boss says something different.  The DC works for the Head Coach, not the other way around.  The players don't run the program, the head coach does.  I've seen the chaos when the inmates run the asylum and it isn't pretty.

The only thing I'm talking about is you trying to do everything you can to discredit the coach and his program.  I wasn't there and don't know what transpired.  If his wife did what has been reported, she was wrong.  I'm not taking up for her or the coach.  I'm saying you do everything you can at every opportunity you can to tear the coach down and that's the poorest excuse for a fan and team supporter I've ever seen.

He may not be your choice for coach but he is the coach you have.  You should be supporting him.  I'm thinking you probably wouldn't do well in a chain of command situation.

24 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Should be but the administration is afraid of the negative perceptions. They don't really care about doing what's right. 

The good ole boys and girls continue to do their thing.

You might have the worst administration for running the football program currently I know of.  Is your BOE elected or appointed?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You might have the worst administration for running the football program currently I know of.  Is your BOE elected or appointed?

Oh I agree but they are a representation of their voters. They are elected. The current touchdown club treasurer was arrested for theft before they elected him so that shows you how they are.

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A coach getting to the level a restraining order is needed plus his record equals fired to me. 

Carter got a restraining order put on the players dad. Sorry misunderstood you when you asked me earlier.

Bull is the dads nickname. He is about 6'4 300.

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@Fred got another one from your boy carter. Carter goes back and forth with an alumni/former players son to the point it became bullying. Former/alumni player confronts adam carter about it. adam carter gets restraining order put on said alumni/player.

I. Don't. Care.  He moved on and so have I.  I can't figure out why you want to include me in your drama.  I have nothing to do with it.

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

What's worse on Fred's end is every time carter is interviewed he talks down on the grayson fans and school system. He always complains about their lack of support. He points to that as his reason for leaving.

I don't care.  He moved on and so have I.  Anything that went on here was between him and whomever he had an issue with.  I didn't have a problem with him so I can't speak to any issues you say may have occurred.  I was here before he came and I'm still here after he left.  I supported him while he was here.  Now he's gone and not part of my thoughts unless you drag me in.