In South Bend for USC ND

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'm actually in Orlando. I was at the city walk earlier. 

That's cause I actually travel. 

I like to travel after the heat(Late September- December)

I'll be logging some miles this week.  I'll be in Orlando till Tuesday,  then Tampa, then Miami. 

How about you?

Jags game tomorrow as well. 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are very very strange, but then you know that.

Seriously!

98F82019-CD18-4AE0-A7E4-E43CFD5F9CEA.gif

@Cossacks @TheMaximumHornetSting

lmao 🤣 u can’t make it up, everyone in here last night having good time enjoying game then we got Needle dick, who spent the whole weekend having his wife and kids tell him they hate him all weekend long so Oscar has to log on to a hs football forum and vent out his frustration 

8D387750-6E19-4892-952F-3B7C248B7067.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyone want to talk about usc football this morning with, Red. 

Let's talk about big house riley and williams >  and not so much about the usc defense....... which actually wasn't that bad outside of just one big play for Notre Dame.

Yeah!

caleb-williams-caleb-williams-heisman.gif

Notre Dame had 250 Yards Total Offense and 13 first downs last night. 

In the real world that equals maybe 13 points in a game. 😄

10 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I doubt the Miami- Clemson game is at night. Drinks after the game if KO is at 330?

8 pm start 😡 

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2023/10/15/23917593/miami-hurricanes-vs-clemson-tigers-tv-coverage-kick-time-announced-dabo-swinney-mario-cristobal

Oh, forgot to mention, after the game last night I watched  the USA-Germany friendly on dvr.  
USA looked good initially, with Pulisic scoring on a sweet rip after a few moves and it was a perfect strike.  That was around the 27th min and the lead didn't last long. 

I don’t think the German players enjoyed being down with a new coach.  
They equalized before the half and pretty much dominated the 2nd.  

Germany is in good hands (legs).  Some young talent with veterans and their passing execution looks in good form.  

Germany plays Mexico Tuesday night.  You’re in Florida, so you’ll get it if you want to watch… probably multiple channels choice.  

IMG_6558.jpeg

37 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

8 pm start 😡 

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2023/10/15/23917593/miami-hurricanes-vs-clemson-tigers-tv-coverage-kick-time-announced-dabo-swinney-mario-cristobal

Oh, forgot to mention, after the game last night I watched  the USA-Germany friendly on dvr.  
USA looked good initially, with Pulisic scoring on a sweet rip after a few moves and it was a perfect strike.  That was around the 27th min and the lead didn't last long. 

I don’t think the German players enjoyed being down with a new coach.  
They equalized before the half and pretty much dominated the 2nd.  

Germany is in good hands (legs).  Some young talent with veterans and their passing execution looks in good form.  

Germany plays Mexico Tuesday night.  You’re in Florida, so you’ll get it if you want to watch… probably multiple channels choice.  

IMG_6558.jpeg

Before the game then.