In South Bend for USC ND

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You need to travel and see the country/ world. 

....little ca dude, I might retire next year or the next (soon). I'll have the rest of my life to travel if that's what we want to do. There's a couple places we would like to go, for sure......the beach isn't one of them.

usc gets pounded by Notre Dame and Red now needs to go the beach and see the world? That how that works?

I've been to the beach 1000 times in my life and I haven't been anywhere. 

Hell, I practically fish in an ocean every couple of weeks or so, when I can.

You want to see something travel to Lake Pontchartrain (NOLA) and drive the Causeway.......longest bridge in the US (25 miles long)

I'm not impressed with lots of stuff.

istockphoto-1048677266-612x612.jpg

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....little ca dude, I might retire next year or the next (soon). I'll have the rest of my life to travel if that's what we want to do. There's a couple places we would like to go, for sure......the beach isn't one of them.

usc gets pounded by Notre Dame and Red now needs to go the beach and see the world? That how that works?

I've been to the beach 1000 times in my life and I haven't been anywhere. 

Hell, I practically fish in an ocean every couple of weeks or so, when I can.

You want to see something travel to Lake Pontchartrain (NOLA) and drive the Causeway.......longest bridge in the US (25 miles long)

I'm not impressed with lots of stuff.

istockphoto-1048677266-612x612.jpg

You've only been to the swamp cliff chin. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I hope you stop thinking Oregon,  USC and Washington can beat OU or Texas. 

Oregon and WA can absolutely beat OU or TX…. I saw nothing in that OR vs WA game that looked any different from the TX vs OK game…. 

OR and WA may even be better offensively then both OU and TX….

USC has no chance though, our O-Line was completed exposed and couldn’t block anyone….

Notre Dame could also beat OU and TX…. None of these teams look superior, they will all have good days and bad days….

The only teams that are separating themselves are GA and FSU…. I still don’t think FSU will make it through the season undefeated though….

42 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You've only been to the swamp cliff chin. 

...and you are a world traveler because you post a 13 second common beach video? 

I've been a few places.......nothing to brag about though.

And, you are NOT quite the world traveler you think you are until you take a NOLA Swamp Tour (well worth the money), you've just been programmed into believing you are. 😄

Swamp-Tours-New-Orleans-by-Cajun-Encounters-Tour-Co.jpg

photo-1523917631658-047ed87b47fa.jpeg

Airboat-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...and you are a world traveler because you post a 13 second common beach video? 

I've been a few places.......nothing to brag about though.

And, you are NOT quite the world traveler you think you are until you take a NOLA Swamp Tour (well worth the money), you've just been programmed into believing you are. 😄

Swamp-Tours-New-Orleans-by-Cajun-Encounters-Tour-Co.jpg

photo-1523917631658-047ed87b47fa.jpeg

Airboat-1.jpg

Been to NOLA

30 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

USC has no chance though, our O-Line was completed exposed and couldn’t block anyone

.....caleb williams has been horrible the last 2 games. You have to put some of the blame on him as well. 

In fact, he hasn't been overly impressive this year for the amount of hype coming into the season.

usc plummets to #16 in the Coaches Poll (#18, AP poll) and Red needs to travel much more!

That usc/Tulane Cotton Bowl rematch is looking promising

Coaches Poll Top 25

1. Georgia (58)
2. Michigan (4)
3. Ohio State (1)
4. Florida State
5. Washington
6. Penn State
7. Oklahoma (1)
T8. Texas
T8. Alabama
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Ole Miss
13. Oregon State
14. Utah
15. Tennessee
16. USC
17. Duke
18. Notre Dame
19. LSU
20. Missouri
21. Louisville
22. Air Force
23. Iowa
24. Tulane
25. UCLA

download (6).jpg

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

usc plummets to #16 in the Coaches Poll (#18, AP poll) and Red needs to travel much more!

Coaches Poll Top 25

1. Georgia (58)
2. Michigan (4)
3. Ohio State (1)
4. Florida State
5. Washington
6. Penn State
7. Oklahoma (1)
T8. Texas
T8. Alabama
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Ole Miss
13. Oregon State
14. Utah
15. Tennessee
16. USC
17. Duke
18. Notre Dame
19. LSU
20. Missouri
21. Louisville
22. Air Force
23. Iowa
24. Tulane
25. UCLA

download (6).jpg

USC plays a bunch of duds, give up a bunch of points and gets a sky high ranking. 

Notre Dame plays 4 (FOUR) ranked teams in a row. 

And then ND blows the doors off USC exposing them as fools gold. A team that was artificially ranked based on not losing because they played bad teams. 

And even after all this these pencil neck little dick clowns keep USC ranked ahead of ND? Man I can’t work with that!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Coaches Poll Top 25

1. Georgia (58)
2. Michigan (4)
3. Ohio State (1)
4. Florida State
5. Washington
6. Penn State
7. Oklahoma (1)
T8. Texas
T8. Alabama
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Ole Miss
13. Oregon State
14. Utah
15. Tennessee
16. USC
17. Duke
18. Notre Dame
19. LSU
20. Missouri
21. Louisville
22. Air Force
23. Iowa
24. Tulane
25. UCLA

download (6).jpg

#6 @ #3 next weekend. 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

USC plays a bunch of duds, give up a bunch of points and gets a sky high ranking. 

Notre Dame plays 4 (FOUR) ranked teams in a row. 

And then ND blows the doors off USC exposing them as fools gold. A team that was artificially ranked based on not losing because they played bad teams. 

And even after all this these pencil neck little dick clowns keep USC ranked ahead of ND? Man I can’t work with that!!

Didn’t ND also beat Duke?…. They are ranked behind both USC and Duke…🤣

Great example of why polls and rankings are just lame…. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

🤣

Great example of why polls and rankings are just lame…. 🤣🤣

But 99.99% of the people HERE buy into high school polls who try to rank 16,000 high school teams with a computer and 300 high school teams with 1 human.....🤔

.....just because it's very important to "geeks" their states or schools are #1 in high school football.

Stop the madness!!

13 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Like I said,  get out and see the world

As a History buff New Orleans is amazing... 

The culture there is pretty nice as well... 

Good food and for the most part some decent people... 

But from a livability stand point... not a chance I'd live there or Baton Rouge... 

I've been to New Orleans 4 times.... 

Mardi Gras once and thats enough for me... 

Outside of that man Louisiana is a Giant swamp and I dont need to travel to get eaten alive by Mosquitoes or Gators....

The Mosquitoes in Georgia ought to give out fucking super powers with how hard they bite... 

And nobody talks about it but we got plenty of Gators in Georgia too... we just aren't as stupid as our Constituents to the south... 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

But 99.99% of the people HERE buy into high school polls who try to rank 16,000 high school teams with a computer and 300 high school teams with 1 human.....🤔

.....just because it's very important to "geeks" their states or schools are #1 in high school football.

Stop the madness!!

99.99% of the people here read your John Curtis one in state mention a few weeks back.  

Btw, how did John Curtis mercenary Holy Cross fare last week?  

46 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

99.99% of the people here read your John Curtis one in state mention a few weeks back.  

Then 99.99% of the people know Curtis started #1 here because they were the D1 Select State Champion last year and returned a lot of pieces from that squad.......easy to understand and follow. Not much guess work involved at all.

And, they remained #1 until they were NO longer #1.

So easy!

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But from a livability stand point... not a chance I'd live there or Baton Rouge...

And tell everyone where you currently live if you have the honest guts? 

PS: dude, you're almost 30 years old and you have been at 'school" ever since you started posting on this forum. And I don't picture you studying to be a brain surgeon. 🤔😂

Pick Something and start facing the realities of life which isn't this message forum every Friday and Saturday night.....

#freeadvice

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

And tell everyone where you currently live if you have the honest guts? 

PS: dude, you're almost 30 years old and you have been at 'school" ever since you started posting on this forum. And I don't picture you studying to be a brain surgeon. 🤔😂

Pick Something and start facing the realities of life which isn't this message forum every Friday and Saturday night.....

#freeadvice

Everyone knows where I am... 

Ive said it multiple times... 

I dropped out of college and just started back last year... 

I've said this too.... 

If only you didnt have your head up your own ass all the time maybe you'd be able to read.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1