message board appeasement

181pl

On 10/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, Warrior said:

Really....

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said his government will decide how it will spend $6 billion in previously frozen funds due to be released in a prisoner exchange agreement with the U.S., telling NBC News’ Lester Holt that the money will be spent "wherever we need it." 

In the interview, Raisi said that Iran would have “authority” over how the funds would be spent. “This money belongs to the Iranian people, the Iranian government, so the Islamic Republic of Iran will decide what to do with this money,” he said, according to an Iranian government translator.

Asked if the money would be used for other purposes apart from humanitarian needs, Raisi said: “Humanitarian means whatever the Iranian people needs, so this money will be budgeted for those needs, and the needs of the Iranian people will be decided and determined by the Iranian government.”

Critics of the deal argue that by giving Iran access to the blocked funds, the Biden administration is allowing Tehran to free up other money that it could use to buy weapons or back proxies in the Mideast.

On 10/11/2023 at 1:13 PM, Warrior said:

I agree with Obama’s defense secretary Robert Gates, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” The final nail in the coffin of Middle East peace will be Biden’s mangling of Trump’s Abraham Accords.

Biden is a train wreck of epic proportions and you idiots keep making excuses for complete cluster fuck. 

I’ll leave 4 decades and Iran Contra for another history lesson day.  

Today’s word is once again folks… 

FUNGIBLE!   

IMG_6494.jpeg

On 10/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, golfaddict1 said:

@Atticus Finch brought this up also.   

Sometimes it’s just that simple.  Sorry if it’s offensive, but what exactly was the purpose of listing a full name?  #rhetorical 

IMG_6395.jpeg

Had to share this from his speech last night  😂

https://x.com/acyn/status/1712275180285030883?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_6503.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Warrior said:

What does Iran Contra have to do with today? I’m missing your reach

He'll make an attempt to excuse Biden's actions by pointing to Reagan's. Was Iran at the cusp of going nuclear and the world's main sponsor of terrorism back then? Let's see if that part is included in his "history lesson".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

What does Iran Contra have to do with today? I’m missing your reach

Have a look at the boldfaced mention in my last reply.  

4 decades meet Iran Contra.  I’d say that was a security issue within the last 4 decades, no? I’ve replied to it 2x.  Now 3.  

You shared the mention and I’m replying to it.   Again.  

Google Iran Contra and then share with me the horrors of Biden’s 4 decades.  

Reach?  I wonder if you actually read what you share.  

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Have a look at the boldfaced mention in my last reply.  

4 decades meet Iran Contra.  I’d say that was a security issue within the last 4 decades, no? I’ve replied to it 2x.  Now 3.  

You shared the mention and I’m replying to it.   Again.  

Google Iran Contra and then share with me the horrors of Biden’s 4 decades.  

Reach?  I wonder if you actually read what you share.  

I was agreeing with Obama’s secretary of defense’s assessment of Biden’s 4 decades of foreign policies failures. 
You can reach all you like.

40 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Must of missed where I brought Iran Contra into this conversation. Nice reach

Let’s try a 4th time.  

Reading comprehension is important.  

You posted a mention about 4 decades of Biden.  In that period of time was Iran Contra, an actual example of weakness.  

There were no examples of Biden’s 4 decade failure.  

At some point, my sharing the famous movie scene “failure to communicate” with you often is a sign we just don’t.  

I’ll still keep you updated on the demise of the USD in a recent thread I created (sarcasm). 

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

Biden opposed the 1991 Gulf War.

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

And not that long ago, Biden said "the Taliban per se is not our enemy."

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

The humanitarian crisis unfolding in Afghanistan right now is, by far, the biggest miscalculation in a lifetime of errors by a man who has spent his entire adult life in Washington D.C.

His decisions have resulted in the deaths of U.S. service members, along with civilians, and will likely lead to terrorist groups once again setting up bases in the war-torn nation where they can train for missions to attack the free world.

The ripple affect of Biden's latest foreign policy mistake will be felt for generations -- especially among women in Afghanistan, who had made such great strides in the past two decades.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Let’s try a 4th time.  

Reading comprehension is important.  

You posted a mention about 4 decades of Biden.  In that period of time was Iran Contra, an actual example of weakness.  

There were no examples of Biden’s 4 decade failure.  

At some point, my sharing the famous movie scene “failure to communicate” with you often is a sign we just don’t.  

I’ll still keep you updated on the demise of the USD in a recent thread I created (sarcasm). 

I call Obama’s defense secretary for examples for you. Nice reach….again. 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

Biden opposed the 1991 Gulf War.

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

And not that long ago, Biden said "the Taliban per se is not our enemy."

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

The humanitarian crisis unfolding in Afghanistan right now is, by far, the biggest miscalculation in a lifetime of errors by a man who has spent his entire adult life in Washington D.C.

His decisions have resulted in the deaths of U.S. service members, along with civilians, and will likely lead to terrorist groups once again setting up bases in the war-torn nation where they can train for missions to attack the free world.

The ripple affect of Biden's latest foreign policy mistake will be felt for generations -- especially among women in Afghanistan, who had made such great strides in the past two decades.

Stop Concha, Golf is working on something. I’m sure his reach makes perfect sense in his head.

On 10/12/2023 at 1:37 AM, golfaddict1 said:

I can see why that’s on your mind…your failure to please your wife.  Oops, ex wife. 

Lack of sense of humor.  Check 

Spaz athletically  Check 

Trifecta 👍🏻

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't concha's wife Hispanic ?  And at times he used her ethnicity as proof that he couldn't be a white bigot ?  Through his writings, I always thought he was anyway. Like the dentist in the "Seinfeld" episode where Jerry accused him of converting to Judaism just so he could tell offensive jokes about Jews. She was his validation of not being a HATER. Now that this lucky woman has finally ditched his sorry ass and thrown him to the curb; how does he now enhance his blandness. Being that he specializes in telling black men "what's best for them", lookout DevilDog, I see a Friend Request coming your way....    

So Ive been looking more and more into the Hamas and history of Palestine.... 

1. How did the Hamas win an election with only 1/3rd of the votes.... their own people didnt even want them it seems... 

2. People are legitimately calling the Hamas actions "resistance" its not... theres a difference between throwing military might at military might and Throwing Military Might at innocent concert goers and civilians.... 

3. People are also failing to seperate their support for Palestine from support for the Hamas... you can want the Palestinians to be free while also disavowing the Hamas.... but people aren't (Mostly hot button keyboard warrior westerners) doing that or reading through the history of how this started... 

4. Before anything is given to the Palestinians and theyvare freed the Hamas must go.... 

If we give the Palestinians what they want while the Hamas are in charge their people will still be plagued by war and economical problems under whats essentially Iran Jr.... 

In short the Hamas need to go so there people can flourish and make progress towards finding a solution. 

Unfortunately Isreal is going to have to be willing to negotiate too which I dont think right now thats an option thanks to the Hamas actions.... 

All they did was fuel Netanyahu's already insane Flame....