message board appeasement

181pl

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll enjoy sharing this

“I’ll take things that never happened for $400 Alex”, followed by “I’ll take total bs for $200 Alex”  

IMG_6405.thumb.jpeg.873ea6ed9e659cbd88b8faadf57e49dc.jpeg

Elon clusterfuck post with my cousin, who teaches history at an elite private school in NY (HS level) 

What an Asshole.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/10/elon-musk-warned-about-misinformation-violent-content-on-x-by-eu.html

#focusonstartrek 

On 10/9/2023 at 11:21 AM, 181pl said:

In order to preserve the relative peace on this forum, this post is now edited. Peace be with you, my brothers!

LOL, you started the "FIRE", but like the fans who watch "Section 104s" live weekly broadcast on Facebook from Miami's Traz Powell Stadium.... YOU-CAN'T-DO-THAT...YOU-CAN'T-DO-THAT

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, I noted both the 13-year peak (mid-Trump) and the bottom (COVID).

The bottom was artificial.

The peak during Trump and the subsequent skyrocketing are just facts.

You hate those things. 

You noted an anomalous peak. The reality being that illegal immigration was low in his tenure.

You then lied like the dishonest sniveling little bitch you are about encounters "skyrocketing" as he left in January of 2021. 🤣

An obvious LIE. 🤡

👇 👇 👇

CBP%20border%20encounters%20through%20Au

The Democrats did not control Congress for Trump's first two years while the number of encounters was accelerating upwards.

If you've ever read anything in your life I'd be shocked.

🤡 🤡

The spike that led to the peak that occurred in May, 2019 happened literally just after the Dems won the House (again) in 2018 and were seated. 

• Haha 1

2 years. 1.5 million getaways. 27000 apprehended from terrorist countries. How many got away? We’ll never know. 

Biden’s open borders contributing to ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND fentanyl deaths per year on the USA. Our kids, our vulnerable, those with addiction issues. 30 911s a year from Mexico and China with love. 

Koombaya libs…

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The nature of your lies are breathtaking. I will give you that.

But, alas, they *are* lies.

This is what I *actually* said.

👇

What you actually said ranged from either deceptive to outright lie.

The rapid increase from the low in April (WHICH YOU ADMIT WAS ARTIFICIAL DUE TO COVID 🤡 ) had flattened by October. There was no sharp growth after October until February 2021 (under Biden) at +23K and the again in March (+72K!!!!!!). October to January saw an increase of just 6K.

YOU claimed "The number of encounters was skyrocketing in January 2021".  You are a liar. Encounters were just 4k higher than the month before. Which was only up 2K from the month before that. Which was flat compared to the month before... 

You know when numbers DID skyrocket, Andy? In Biden's first couple of months.  Trump's last four months? +6K increase. Bidens first two months? +95K.

You can clutch your pearls and drama queen this all you like.

You've spent every post about this either being deceptive or just outright lying your ass off.  🤣

%E2%80%8Ewola_migration_charts.%E2%80%8E001-1024x768.jpeg

monthly%20encounters_0.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

*Before* Trump was in office they were measured in the hundreds of thousands annually, too.

You never were good at facts and details.

👇

A line graph showing that monthly migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border are near record highs. 206,239 migrant encounters were reported in November 2022, far exceeding the peak reached during the last major wave of migration at the U.S.-Mexico border in May 2019.

APRIL 14, 2016

Apprehensions of Mexican migrants at U.S. borders reach near-historic low

When was anyone talking pre-Trump on this subject?

Oh, no one.

Andy creating a straw man and trying to deflect because his lies have been exposed.

What a shocker.

main-qimg-4d0354a7a7475ddb60cb3249ea523d

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

It’s a sincere question. Who are these people, specifically. I’ve not seen or hear anything from anyone advocating for us to have open borders. But you know what else attracts illegal immigrants? Getting on the bullhorn and telling the world we already do.

You know what getting on the bullhorn about stopping wall construction and being a party that celebrates sanctuary cities and states does?

CBP%20border%20encounters%20through%20Au

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Deplorable.  Every one of them.  And wrong about everything all the time.  

I think this sums it up pretty well.

My favorite is that Trump is really strong and defends people! But he's also anti-war and doesn't want to commit American troops! But also don't mess with him because he's really, really strong!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

It’s a sincere question. Who are these people, specifically. I’ve not seen or hear anything from anyone advocating for us to have open borders. But you know what else attracts illegal immigrants? Getting on the bullhorn and telling the world we already do.

Don't bother asking these questions to people like concha. He's not a serious person.

There are as many people who want open borders as those who want to abolish the police. Near zero.

11 hours ago, concha said:

The spike that led to the peak that occurred in May, 2019 happened literally just after the Dems won the House (again) in 2018 and were seated. 

The utter contempt that this guy has for honesty and integrity is truly impressive.

Congress doesn't enforce the border, dumbass. It's within the purview of the Executive Branch.

And, once again, the trend was accelerating upwards prior to January 2019. It had increased almost 4x since January 2017.

Immigrant encounters reaches 13-year high = "illegal immigration was low in his tenure!"

🤡

13-year high? One month in a 4-month stretch of his 48-month term. While he was forcing Mexico to agree to enforce MPP (the maintain in place in Mexico protocols). 🤡 🤣 Count on Andy to leave out little tidbits like that.

And it plummeted thereafter.  Yet another relevant detail that Andy ignores in his crusade of intellectual dishonesty.  🤣

What's even funnier... That very brief spike that Andy is humping like a horny terrier... is lower than any single month since Biden has been in office bar one:  his first full month in office.  😂

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The utter contempt that this guy has for honesty and integrity is truly impressive.

Congress doesn't enforce the border, dumbass. It's within the purview of the Executive Branch.

And, once again, the trend was accelerating upwards prior to January 2019. It had increased almost 4x since January 2017.

🤡 Which is why you seemed to think so?

The Democrats did not control Congress for Trump's first two years while the number of encounters was accelerating upwards.

- Andy

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because it's inconvenient to your narrative.

Your insinuation was that illegal immigration was low during Trump's tenure. An egregious and bald-faced lie.

No, because it was not relevant and part of the conversation until you felt forced to bring it up after you were exposed for your lies, deception and general intellectual dishonesty.

Jazz hands!

🤣

Oh, and they look pretty low... Here's your favorite chart...  🤡

FT_23.01.09_BorderEncounters_feature.png

January 2017:  42K 

January 2019:  58K (which was lower than the previous three months... "accelerating" 🤡 )

Andy math:

4 x 42 = 58

🤡