message board appeasement

181pl

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sure he's racist too but what you're underselling is just how stupid he is.

Hamas, who is a Palestinian militant/terrorist/political group, actually lives in Gaza. How exactly were they to be "shutout" of the "West" if the "West" consists of their neighbor in Israel who is actively blockading their land?

In fact, that's exactly what Israel was doing! Blocking them out. They hatched a sinister plan to breach Israel's defenses to terrorize their citizens but it wasn't for a lack of "shutting" them out.

But what makes 181pl a truly despicable and downright idiotic person is that his first inclination is to blame Barack Obama by citing his full name. No doubt in an attempt to "other" him.

All while Joe Biden is giving aid and arms to Israel to assist in their assault on Gaza. Because he supports Hamas, right? Or hates Israel? Whatever nonsense those nincompoops can think of today.

you remain an illogical leftist. You always will be. Hopefully they don’t come for you one day…

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Fungible has been used about 1000 times in recent days… more like a spreading bacterial fungus. 

The Sunday roundtable password today is Fungible.    

Lucille Ball  - 242

Guest - Fungible? 

Fungible on 2, ready break!  

“2:42… 2:42… fungible one, fungible two” 

https://x.com/cwebbonline/status/1711084727351070786?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

On 10/9/2023 at 2:46 PM, GoBigBlack said:

Who are all these people for open borders? where are they? Perpetuating the myth does nothing but exacerbate an existing problem… to your benefit, though, so no reason to stop I guess.

Generally, they seem to be folks who are against border walls and support sanctuary cities and states (which obviously attract illegal immigration).  That is, right up until the point where the poor brown and black people who cross the borders show up on THEIR doorsteps.

Logo_1000x.jpg?v=1614282382

308499556_10159072167440914_605583074826

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

All this does is further perpetuate the myth that people can't be reasonable on issues related to their in-group.

Ironically, one of the people who is most likely to decry identity politics immediately resorts to it when cornered.

My point was about self preservation.. I think you need a laxative, because there is so much shit between years right now it’s comical and sad at the same time. Don’t know if there’s ever been a less respected keyboard clown than you. You have a minor spark of intelligence and you have a gift for getting reactions out of people but at the end of the day, you’re a sad clown. But at least STA will win another Hollo championship. Yay.

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If they decide to use it to fund the hamas then thats 1 foot in the grave for Iran too....  

Unfortunately you cant hold their money forever... 

Yes we could have - show me anywhere that says we couldn’t?

Giving one our biggest threats of terror and the #1 threat in the region right now in this world climate 6 Billion dollars is simply idiotic and reckless. 

44 minutes ago, 181pl said:

likely coincides with the destructive anti American efforts of your shitty party to stop the wall and everything Trump. Remember, you clowns controlled congress as well.

The Democrats did not control Congress for Trump's first two years while the number of encounters was accelerating upwards.

If you've ever read anything in your life I'd be shocked.

1 hour ago, concha said:

You're arguing with a guy who is trying to convince people to believe that in the month of January 2021 there was a spike in migrant encounters (in order to smear Trump). 🤣

The nature of your lies are breathtaking. I will give you that.

But, alas, they *are* lies.

This is what I *actually* said.

👇

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Then it immediately shot up again. The number of encounters was skyrocketing in January 2021. They went from just over 16,000 at the bottom in April 2020 to 75,000 in January 2021.

By my calculation, that's a 368% increase before Biden was inaugurated.

But concha is a liar and a boob. 

• 181pl changed the title to message board appeasement
1 hour ago, concha said:

When Trump was in office, border encounters were measured in the hundreds of thousands annually.

Now?

In the millions.

*Before* Trump was in office they were measured in the hundreds of thousands annually, too.

You never were good at facts and details.

👇

A line graph showing that monthly migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border are near record highs. 206,239 migrant encounters were reported in November 2022, far exceeding the peak reached during the last major wave of migration at the U.S.-Mexico border in May 2019.

APRIL 14, 2016

Apprehensions of Mexican migrants at U.S. borders reach near-historic low

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Let’s pretend using a full name wasn’t in style for 8 years from the reich, I mean right.  :) 

No prob for me.  I use Drumph (Drumpf actual, ph is sounding) often.  Look it up.  

Not only is 181pl really stupid but he's also super disingenuous.

He wants us to pretend that we don't know what he was doing. 

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You started a thread blaming Obama, Biden and AOC for Hamas' actions this week.

You're a retard.

Deplorable.  Every one of them.  And wrong about everything all the time.  

Bitch about the border but have zero interest in the problem getting solved.  Give trillions in tax break for the super wealthy and complain and blame people on welfare.  Blame Biden for inflation and ignore the fact that Republicans voted against every effort to deal with it.   Liars and cultist.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Generally, they seem to be folks who are against border walls and support sanctuary cities and states (which obviously attract illegal immigration).  That is, right up until the point where the poor brown and black people who cross the borders show up on THEIR doorsteps.

Logo_1000x.jpg?v=1614282382

308499556_10159072167440914_605583074826

It’s a sincere question. Who are these people, specifically. I’ve not seen or hear anything from anyone advocating for us to have open borders. But you know what else attracts illegal immigrants? Getting on the bullhorn and telling the world we already do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Deplorable.  Every one of them.  And wrong about everything all the time.  

Bitch about the border but have zero interest in the problem getting solved.  Give trillions in tax break for the super wealthy and complain and blame people on welfare.  Blame Biden for inflation and ignore the fact that Republicans voted against every effort to deal with it.   Liars and cultist.  

Nice DNC talking points. Complete bullshit, but we’ll done.

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

you remain an illogical leftist. You always will be. Hopefully they don’t come for you one day…

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

you remain an illogical leftist. You always will be. Hopefully "THEY" don’t come for you one day…

With the current political climate in Florida the leftist aren't the ones coming after anybody or their beliefs. Who's removing books from schools and libraries, restricting women's rights, threatening the LGBT community's lifestyle, and making it harder for the poor and disenfranchised access to voting without ever proving a problem existed ? The fundamentalist Right, here and abroad is far more dangerous and ignorant then the Left. They hate everyone unlike themselves. 

• Thanks 1